Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

First time in Black

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

First time in Black - Page 10 Empty Re: First time in Black

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Adrian... well Bullet Ant went limp in Cecilia's arms after the second powerbomb, crashing shoulders first onto the mat as her eyes rolled back. Whatever lesson Cecilia was trying to teach her... well, unless it was how not to try and win a match or how to pass out correctly it was probably lost on her now. Slumped with her legs over her head and eyes slowly closing: she was out.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Cecilia looked down on Adrian as she then slammed her hand down once again and shouted out "THREE!", she got off of Adrian and let out a loud sigh, as she went to sit next to Adrian and try to just be next to her until she woke up, she wanted to be nice to Adrian and even after she woke up, if Adrian was gonna be mad at her all Cecilia could really do was be nice and apologize, or she would have to be mad and defend herself, either way was risky, and she didn't really want to do anything like that, but she kinda had to, she had to be like that to Adrian and try to make her happy and to be her friend, to attempt and show Adrian that she cared for her, and that she thought that she was good, other did so too and she just needed Adrian to realize it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Adrian started to stir as soon as she flopped back down straight. Her eyes slowly opening, trying to figure out what happened. Here she was, staring at the lights, Cecilia wasn't covering her... and she was in a different position to how she aww crap... she mentally groaned as she started to figure out what was going on. She'd passed out, in a spar against her friend, either Cecilia was too rough or she was just too weak. Neither of those options sounded appealing.

"Nggghhh..." She groaned, turning her head to face Cec, sitting down next to her "...how long?" She asked slowly "Was I out?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Cecilia looked over at Adrian talked to her, and had woken up, she looked over at Adrian, and kinda didn't seem to care to much, like it wasn't a big deal, no reason to make a huge fuzz over it, as she actually wanted to hug Adrian and ask her if she had gone to far or something, but she had to play like it was nothing, she looked over at Adrian as she spoke and turned her gaze away as Adrian sat up and asked her how long she had been out.

" Hmm...about 5 seconds why? " Cecilia said as she then began to rise up to her feet, " So you learned the lesson yet?" Cecilia asked as she would offer a hand to Adrian, she had this lingering feeling of wanting to hug Adrian and keep her close, to ask her if she had hurt her, and if there was anything she could do, but that wasn't how she would treat a friend of hers, who were an awesome wrestler.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Well she hadn't been out that long, but she couldnt help but feel a coldness coming off Cecilia, usually one of the first to give her a hug if something was wrong: to see her acting like this over being knocked out and beaten, if only for a few seconds, made the darker voice grow louder. "What lesson?" She spat out, turing her head away from Cecilia: refusing to accept her hand, rolling onto her side "That you can beat me up whenever you want?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

" Tch!" Cecilia let out at Adrian, sad part taking over and making her feel like she did, she went down and forced her up, grabbing hold of her arm and puller Adrian up to give her a little Headbutt, " You are an idiot! yes you have lost, You want to know the difference between you and me! you lost to Taylor, you won your match, but you lost to her! Me I lost my match to Gatt, but I haven't lost to her yet! until you give up, you haven't lost, I will fight until I can't fight anymore Adrian! which means I will never lose, I might lose a match, but no one can win over me, they can win a match, but I will never be bested! I was born to rule! and so I will, I will take every defeat and make myself stronger for it! you should do the same !" Cecilia shouted at her friend, she was clearly angry and she had just about had it with her sad and mopey stuff.

" How do you think it makes us feel to see you like this, Me an Becks, we love you Addy, we care for you greatly! you are one of my best friends you know that right! I am gonna make sure you learn this lesson before I allow you to leave this ring you hear me!" Cecilia shouted out as her eyes began to water a little, almost as if she was about to start crying.

Cecilia had never really shouted and been so mad at a friend before, mostly cause she had never had many before, and it wasn't a good feeling to say the least to be doing such a thing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Adrian was jostled up violently, barely getting to stagger before she was knocked back down by Cecilia's headbutt. "Ugh..." She groaned as Cecilia ranted at her, before her head snapped back up, glaring at Cecilia. "Do you even listen to yourself?" She yelled back. "You lost your match but she didn't beat you... what? She kicked your ass! You even admitted it! Now you're gonna say she didn't beat you, but every time you get beaten it makes you stronger? The hell? Has the freaking nicknames gone to your head?" She shouted back

"And if I am your best friend at least TRY and seem concerned when you knock me out because you wanted to teach me a fucking lesson!" She cried out "I never got that about you," the masked cosplayer said, her voice dropping down to nearly a whisper "why does everything have to come down to fighting? Even with friends... I hate the way you and Becks go at each other, like you're gonna kill each other... why...Why is it you go on about wanting to protect us when the person who's hurting us the most is you!? Friends... friends shouldn't have to fight each other. They shouldn't have to hurt each other... that's why I break down and give up so easily when I'm going against you... alright. I don't want to fight you. Not now, not ever."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Cecilia looked on at Adrian, and hated what she saw, "I-i-i....Yeah she destroyed me okay! but what am I doing? moping around about it !? NO I am fighting my ass off and doing all I can to become stronger, so I can fight her again and beat her " Cecilia said to Adrian, she wasn't happy about what Adrian was saying, "I am not going to allow Gatt to beat my soul, my spirit! Why do you let Taylor do that to you?!" Cecilia shouted out to Adrian.

" Nicknames ?! What the hell do you mean by that ? " Cecilia said as she got a bit mad now, but she snapped truly when Adrian, " I am worried sick about you! Don't you get that !? I am always worried, I wanted to tear Taylor apart when I saw what she did to you, I wanted to run towards you and hug you, to hold you and help you get over it ! I have always wanted to just be there and protect you!" Cecilia shouted out in an angry tone of voice.

" That what we are, we are warriors, we fight cause it's who we are, me and Becks solve our problems with out fists , sorry but Adrian! I haven't had many friends in my life, I try okay and I am horrible I know that! I am the worst kinda friend in the world! I dragged you and Becks into this kind of mess and now you are stuck, in my useless conflict." Cecilia let out how horrible she felt about everything, she didn't like it that she was so weak that she had to take help fro her fiends, that she had to put them through this kind of pain, and she hated that.

" I want you to know that I can take it ! I want you to respect me ! I respect you so much Adrian! I couldn't find any better friend, someone who would go out and risk their neck for my stupid hide okay ! the only person who came to save me was you! not anybody else, Becks....Becks came for you not for me! if you wouldn't have come, then Becks wouldn't have come either" Cecilia said.

" If you don't want to fight me fine! just don't mope around anymore! I can't stand seeing that, It is painful and it makes me very sad! I am not as strong as everyone thinks I am, I am just like everyone else! and yet I am still myself !" Cecilia said as she would go down to hug Adrian tightly"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Part of Adrian wanted to get back into the shouting match with Cecilia, yelling her lungs out, but with all she was saying... she couldn't. "Cec..." She breathed as her friend just spilled everything out in front of her. "I'm... I mean you're..." She stuttured, trying to think of the right thing to say. Back then, would Becks have saved Cecilia on her own, without needing Adrian to kickstart it? Now she probably would of... but back then? "YOU'RE NOT HORRIBLE!" She ended up yelling. "You know who's horrible and the worst friend ever?" She asked "Someone who goes and hangs out with your enemies, even when you're willing to let things slide and trying to get back to a state of just not talking, one of the few people you can trust goes and jumps ship. Stupid Taylor... stupid Natalia..." She told her, mumbling out the two bits at the end. "That's what really horrible friends do. Horrible friends don't make it so their friends don't have to live in a really tiny apartment. Horrible friends wouldn't try to help me after all I put you through..."

"You're not horrible Cec, and I do kinda respect you. You're like the only guy... girl who'd just give me everything. I did one big thing and you've given me like a hundred. When I said you were super me... I meant it. So if you respect non-super you... uh..."
she stopped "I think I got messed up with all the supers," she chuckled bitterly. "But if you want me to stop moping... I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try my best not to cry, I'll do my best to not cheat... I don't think I'll ever be a warrior... My fists get me in more troubles then they solve... but I'm gonna try, just so I can get both you and Becks more. So I can see what you're doing is helping each other, and not just making you come home covered in bruises and stuff... kay?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 am

Cecilia looked on as Adrian started talking about who was really and awful friend, she didn't know who she was talking about before, and she was kinda not sure who she was talking about, and she was completely unaware of what she meant, before she heard Adrian mumble out the names, she was close enough to hear it and it was kinda surprising, for she thought that Natalia and Adrian had been closer friends than she and Adrian was, it was just a feeling that Cecilia had had, over how they got along.

Cecilia hadn't really done that much for Adrian really, and she didn't really think that she deserved the respect she got from Adrian, in all sense, Adrian reminded her of her little sister, and she liked Adrian a lot.

Cecilia let out a little chuckle at Adrian when she got confused by the *supers* Cecilia didn't really know what to say, as she listened to Adrian, she decided to attempt and hug Adrian and hold her tight, " You don't need to know how we feel when we do it okay ! all you need to know is that it helps, everyone has a way to help how they fell, we will find your okay ?" Cecilia said as she pulled away from Adrian, and would look over her for a second, " Look Adrian! I don't want you to feel beaten by Taylor okay? I don't want Natalia to bother you! you know if you want my help you can ask for it and I will do it" Cecilia said a before she took a deep breath, " I don't care if you cheat or not, as long as you feel you deserve the victory I am good with what ever you do, you can even cheat against me okay ? and I do hope that you won't let them bother you okay, just go out there and beat them okay?! cause until you give up, you haven't lost okay"

Cecilia then tried to pull up Adrian up to her feet and pat her on her shoulder, " Okay, this is what we are gonna do okay ! we are gonna go out and get you a ton of ice cream, then we are gonna go home and do something fun okay" Cecilia said with a smile towards Her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next