Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Prerecorded Interview Segment 3

Go down

Prerecorded Interview Segment 3 Empty Prerecorded Interview Segment 3

Post by anegge Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 am

Previously on AFW Avalanche:[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/despite-all-my-rage-match-t5342.html:20cglj1u]Despite All My Rage match[/url:20cglj1u]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/entropy-belt-match-t5344.html:20cglj1u]Belt match featuring these wrestlers[/url:20cglj1u]

Taylor Parker
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/taylor-parker-t3480.html:20cglj1u]Prerecorded Interview Segment 3 2enuxhe.jpg[/url:20cglj1u]

and

Natalia
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/natalia-the-dream-t3593.html:20cglj1u]Prerecorded Interview Segment 3 518449-4FHI5TN.jpg[/url:20cglj1u]

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Prerecorded Interview Segment 3 GXChUKwPrerecorded Interview Segment 3 1BElGMIPrerecorded Interview Segment 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Prerecorded Interview Segment 3 Empty Re: Prerecorded Interview Segment 3

Post by anegge Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 am

Taylor was restless. She felt relaxed, maybe a little sleepy, but her mind kept turning the same few thoughts over and over again. She had a long night ahead of her before it would be time for her match. The waiting was agony. It was too early to start warming up, and everyone else was busy preparing for their own match. She wandered aimlessly around the AFW building, hands in the pockets of her jeans, unassuming in a black Rancid t-shirt. She wouldn't get into her ring gear until later.

Egge turned back towards the camera crew and motioned for them to step into position as the pale haired journalist stepped up to the anxious wrestler. He looked almost comically overdressed compared to her in his tuxedo and tie.

Excuse me, Miss Parker? We had an interview, perhaps you had forgotten. If you wouldn't mind answering some questions?

He slipped a small set of cards from one of his sleeves smiling subtly as he addressed her.

Do you think you deserve the Entropy Belt, and why? Actually, you weren't even told about the Entropy Belt until recently, so is there a different belt you're really after?

"Oh, man, wow, I dunno... I mean, like, I didn't know there was gonna be a belt, so I don't know if I'm like, the girl for the job. Um... Look, I'll be honest, I'm not real worried about the belt. What I want to do is go out there and show what I can do, ya know, kick ass and put on a show and prove to the Friction suits and the fans, especially the fans, that I... belong here, I guess. I'm a fighter. I fight. If Lukretia lined up ten matches for me back to back tonight, I'd fuc- er, I'd totally do it. Win or lose, I'd fight until somebody took me out. I'll die in that ring before I walk away from a fight.

"But I'm after the belt, a'right? I'd rather Akashi not have it when I fight for it, ya know... But really, who the hell is gonna take that belt from Akashi? She's the best. Gimme some time, though, I'll get there." She said modestly with a bright grin.

What do you think of your' opponent Natalia? What advantage do you have over her going into this match?

Taylor's face fell at the mention of Natalia. "Um, I think if you want to know all about her, go ask her. She's her favorite thing in the world to talk about. But, um, I think she's good, ya know. She seems tough, but super freakin'... girlie, man. Like, I like to look good and everything, but she's so... dainty. Honestly, it weirds me out. Oh, and she's a total dick."

"What advantage... well, here's one. This isn't a skeevy-perv live-sex match. It's a fight. I'm going in there to break her face. Fast. I'm gonna hit her harder than she's ever been hit. Maybe she's really good at getting other girls off and stuff, and that's fine. She can try to tickle my fancy, and I will wreck her face, and then make her quit. Twice. She can't keep up with me.

"Plus, I mean, I think have two of the greatest people in the world backing me up. I think... I think the people you keep around start to sort of define you and stuff, and I don't know if she has people around her like that. That was smart, right? Use that. It was a little smart."

Some people have suggested that it seems like you're on the precipice of a real break through in the AFW. What do you think you have to accomplish in the match to make that jump?

"Oh, man, for real? That's cool. I didn't know that. But, um... I guess I've got to just get out there and do my thing, ya know? Show my skills. I've had some, uh... pretty... freaking terrible performances since I came to Japan. To Friction. I've got a lot better though. I've grown up a lot. I guess... I just got to keep working and as long as they're still givin' me matches I just need to go out there and kick ass. I don't know if I have, like, a fan, but, what we do... it's for them, right? That's something."

Okay. And finally,

How are you enjoying your' time here in Japan? What is the most amazing thing you've seen here?

"It's been tough, honestly. It's good, too... It's been, uh, it's been emotional. Ya know. Like, I'm away from home and I didn't know anyone, so...

"What's the most amazing thing I've seen?" Taylor's eyes lit up, and a big grin spread across her face. "Johnny Higurashi's body." She said with finality and giggled. "Like, naked. That's all I'm gonna say about it."

Egge coughed slightly at her final answer and then bowed to his interviewee.

Thank you for your' time, Miss Parker. Best luck in your' upcoming match.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sparks slipup)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Prerecorded Interview Segment 3 GXChUKwPrerecorded Interview Segment 3 1BElGMIPrerecorded Interview Segment 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 am

Our next guest tonight is Natalia-chan. Natalia, if I may ask,

Do you think you deserve the Entropy Belt, and
why?
We're well aware that your' quite ambitious, so which belt are you really after?

"Well...of course I do.." Natalia said blinking and looking at the interviewer as if the question was very VERY stupid.
I am number four in the ranking; one of the most, if not the most popular wrestlers in the league; a power to be reckoned, aaaand... Sexy. Natalia giggled after that last bit covering her lips with a hand cutely and then continued. "...but in all honesty... I see the entropy belt as a stepping stone. Just a mid-race prize. My real goal...well ...are two. I want the MAIN title of AFW...the World Championship...AND... I want the Hentai belt...at the same time of course!" Natalia said quite entusiatically. "That's my real goal...to become AFW first ever Double Crown Champion...holding Hentai and Pro title at the same time. And well... Now that I am to get the Entropy title too...first Entropy champ ever... I think I'll be TRIPLE crown champion of AFW... she stated proudly. "Too bad I'm not really into Hardcore...but then again Cuadruple Crown sounds silly..."

What do you think of your' opponent Taylor?
Do you have any advantage over her going into
this match?

"Well...to be honest I thought she was nothing but a lame punk. But seeing her matches and...from some experiences I have had... I must say she is quite an accomplished brawler." Natalia said trying to sound serious. "I don't like brawlers much... It is like... Completely devoid of technique and style and class... But still... Some good brawlers can be dangerous. The Dream said nodding. "My main advantage against Taylor then is that...I am simply better. Natalia said giggling. "No in all seriousness I think it can be a pretty hard fight, but in a best 2 of 3 to submissions only match...well... I am at my best. We'll have to see how that cute little punk handles that. I mean... She should have chosen any other type of fight. Submissions are my specialty. And outlasting my rivals my trademark..." Natalia concluded confidently.

You call yourself the Dream, but a lot of people
think that you're a Nightmare in the ring. Are you accepting of the mantle of 'Heel' or
do you try and fight that sort of label?

"WHAT!?!?!" Natalia's lovely blue eyes opened wide and she looked at the interviewer clearly offended. " I am not a heel....that's is pure non-sense. The call me The Dream, because I am a dream made true. Heel... Pffft! I fight cleanly and I fight to win! This is outrageous!" she said crossing her arms in front of her chest and looking away insulted.

Egge continued, nonplussed by the woman's minitantrum,

Ah, but, there is yet one more question.

After yourself, who do you consider the hottest
woman in AFW?

"Mmmm...now that's a difficult question..." Natalia said licking her luscious lips with a mischievous smile on her lips. "There are sooo many gorgeous girls in here competting to be the hottest woman...after me of course..." she said pondering while she rubbed her chin. "Marisa's name comes to mind for sure...as does Belinda... Then there is this new girl Jess and Euphie... And of course Megumi... And these two cowgirls Dixie and Tiffany...and Angel... And Lisa...and Akashi herself has her own style of hotness... And how to forget about Tana... and..." Natalia stopped there blushing birghtly. "Sorry...I got carried away." she apologized. "The point is...there are tons of hot girls competing for second place." ^_^

I see. Thank you, Natalia-chan. Best luck in your' upcoming match.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down