Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Belt Match

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Entropy Belt Match

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Natalia was very dizzy too although not nearly as much as Taylor, she stumble to one side then the other like drunk but remained on her feet. "You fly real nice, Taylor-chan... Very aerodynamic... But you still have to work on your landings... I give you 7.5..." Natalia said giggling while she held her head.

Natalia's giggle turned to laughter as she saw Taylor trying to get up immediately, which was a very bad idea. But apparently Taylor couldn't contain herself, her eagerness
seemed to be too much to make a pause. The Dream took note of this in her mind.

Seeing Taylor stumble towards her extremely fast despite her clumsy stride, Natalia planted her feet on the mats and lowered her body and head so that Taylor's elbow will land on her back and she would be able to wrap her arms around the punky-girl waist.

"Oughh!" Natalia groaned as she absorbed the impact, trying to hold on Taylor and lift her up over her shouler with a sort of fireperson carry. "Want to fly again?"

Last edited by 909 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 QiougD6Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 TTlOMaFEntropy Belt Match - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 pm

In the back of her mind, Taylor heard Natalia laughing at her. She was pissed. There was no way this girl was actually going to turn this match around on her, no freaking way.

Her short trip through the air ended unexpectedly, draped over Natalia's shoulder. She kicked her feet and tried to flop her way free, and grabbed a handful of Natalia's hair just for good measure and gave it a yank.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU CHEERLEADER!" To Taylor it was quite an insult. To Natalia, maybe not. She probably was a cheerleader. Taylor was getting tossed around by the same sorts of dickwads that pushed her around in high school. It was so completely humiliating.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 pm

"Cheerleader?" Natalia wondered aloud a but intrigued by the high charge of hate in Taylor's words. She had never been a cheerleader or had any contact with them since she spent most of her highschool years enslaved and never really went to a 'normal' highschool, but she understood they were supposed to be annoying and, more importantly, Taylor found them annoying.

"oh...why you hate us, cheerleaders?" Natalia teased smiling through the pain that the vicious yank on her hair was causing. "Just because we are better than you at everything..." she added as she pulled Taylor's legs up to get the punky fighter's body as horizontally as she could.

"Including fighting?" The Dream added and then she drop down to one knee, bringing Taylor down and trying to slam the cute punky girl hard across her waiting knee, trying to connect with her kneecap against the smallest of Taylor's back, right at the spine.

Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 QiougD6Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 TTlOMaFEntropy Belt Match - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Entropy Belt Match - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Taylor grit her teeth and growled back at Natalia's trash talk. She kept a tight grip on her black hair so that whichever way she got down Natalia would definitely feel it. With the awkward angle of it, she was totally unprepared for Natalia's knee, and the move nearly earned it's namesake. The way it felt, Taylor's back might as well have been broken.

"Nyaaaaaha! Aaahhh, GAWD!" Taylor wailed as she rolled off of Natalia's knee, arching her back in agony, her shoulders pulled back. She rolled several times to get away, pawing out hoping to find the safety of the ropes while she recovered. She closed her mouth and did her best to stifle any pained noises. It was becoming clear that she was getting into deeper and deeper trouble, and if she wanted to stay on top in this match she had to come up with something good fast.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm

"GO TEAM!" Natalia cheered herself raising her fists in the air like she had seend cheerleaders do, and the crowd seemed to celebrate with her the perfectly executed backbreaker.

Natalia loved backbreakers, she knew how bad they hurt way too well and it appealed to her sadistic side. To hurt someone like that right at their core was always delicious and, at least for Natalia, always very sexy. The paralyzing effect and the way the victim had to arch her body fascinated the blue-eyed cutie, and she licked her lips making no attempt to hide she enjoyed Taylor's suffering.

Before Taylor could reach the ropes Natalia reached her legs, pulling the punky fighter away from her salvation. The Dream then tried to push Taylor's feet one over the other and trap them against the blue-haired girl ass to sit on them, planning to then reach for Taylor's wrists to pull them back and work that sexy back some more.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 pm

"SHUT UP!" Taylor screeched, and then screamed in frustration as she was dragged back away from the ropes, clawing at the mat the whole way. She tried rolling onto her back so she could kick Natalia off, but her opponent had already folded up her legs. She pushed up with her arms to try to leverage her off, but Natalia snagged one of her wrists and pulled it around behind her.

"NO! No, no, no, goddammit!" Taylor hugged her remaining free arm tightly against her chest under her, trying her very best to keep it away from Natalia. "Ow! GET OFF of me you stupid fat ass I'll rip your face off [size=85:3u46e7ob]as soon as I get out of this YOUWEIGHAMILLIONPOUNDS!" She screamed as she was bent back and twisted by her captive arm. She struggled and twisted her arm and wriggled her wrist trying to get free, but she didn't want to wear herself out. With only one arm stuck, she was more uncomfortable than in pain. She was okay, she just needed to wait for a way out. The grappler was mauling her, but she just needed to be smart, and it wasn't that hard to be smarter than a cheerleader wanna-be movie star.

Somewhere in the crowd, in the near-side of the stands, she heard a chant start up. It made her sick at first, for a moment she felt like everyone in the world was against her, but they weren't chanting for Natalia. She knew she had Johnny and Akashi and the guy with the sign, but... maybe she had more than three fans after all. It was more likely that they just weren't fans of Natalia, people that saw past the T & A. Taylor had to be smart, and she had to fight, and not just for herself.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yes yes yes yes..." Natalia teased giggling. This was perfect for her, she could hold her opponent down, work Taylor's legs and arm and meanwhile rest and tease. Natalia felt much better now that she was able to wrestle her opponent. Taylor wasn't so tough once caught. The only thing that would have made this better would have been having both of Taylor's arms trapped, but Natalia could work without that pretty well.

Using two hands against Taylor's trapped arm, The Dream tried to bend it and pin it behin Taylor's back in a painful hammerlock, using her weigth to push the arm down at the same time she bounced playfully on the punky-girl legs and ass.

"Gotcha!" the blue-eyed cutie would say smiling. "Just don't give up yet, Taylor-chan...you don't want to let your boyfriend see you lose...or disappoint Akashi..." Natalia taunted, trying to enrage Taylor so she would struggle back and refuse surrendering, thus allowing The Dream to hurt her and drain her more.

Natalia was having the time of her life when she suddenly noticed the crowd wasn't chanting for her, but Taylor. "Whaaaaa?!?" she exclaimed opening her lovely blue eyes wide. Apparently the crowd was divided now, with some cheering and chanting for Natalia and another group doing it for Taylor.

"You hired them, right?!" Natalia asked Taylor giggling, kind of amused with the chanting duel. Althought Natalia loved to be the center of attention she had no trouble with some people cheering for her opponent or even booing her, as long as the crowd was loud The Dream considered it a success...and the crowd was getting VERY loud right now.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:05 am

Taylor winced and tried to resist the urge to cry out as her arm was bent painfully with her hand now by her shoulder blades. She snarled and bared her teeth and barked "YOU MOTHAFUCKER, DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM!"

She saw red. Nobody ever missed a chance to use Taylor's relationship with Akashi to try to hurt her. Bringing up Johnny was a low blow, too. She was going to rip Natalia's face off.

She put her free hand on the mat under her shoulder. With Natalia sitting up the way she was, instead of keeping her weight over Taylor's shoulders, she could push her upper body up off the mat. She pushed up as hard as she could and twisted to one side, trying to leverage her legs out from under Natalia and roll onto her back where she could kick her off or at least wrap her legs around her waist. Anything was better than her current position.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 am

Taylor's furious reaction startled Natalia who increasing problems to hold tje blue-haired girl down. "Oh come on Taylor-chan...it was only a little joke..." she said giggling nerviously as she tried to keep Taylor down, pulling the arm up and bouncing on her ass and legs.

Natalia tried to make this as painful and tiring for Taylor as she could, but what she couldn't do was to keep the enraged punky fighter under control and finally Taylor broke free. Natalia jumped to the side and rolled away from her opponent, grabbing the ropes and starting to stand up. "You need to relax Taylor-chan. Count to ten and breathe slowly..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:58 am

Relief. Taylor, now free, pulled herself back to her feet and backed to a safe distance. She could tell by the warmth in her cheeks that her face must've been red.

"You can't DO that!" She shouted angrily. "Fuck your mind games! You people never miss a beat. The second you get me down, you've got to try to hit me where it hurts most. Talking shit is one thing but shit, man, you go for the fucking THROAT. And don't try to back out, you know what you were trying to do. LEAVE AKASHI OUT OF THIS. Do you see her? Is she here? This is about YOU and ME. And Johnny... I don't talk about all the girls you... you..."

Taylor could only think about Akashi and Natalia... their encounter. Imagining what happened, and just picturing the two of them together was too much. It made her sick. "Know what, say whatever you want, but I want you to know that when I beat you, it'll be because I'M BETTER, and I FOUGHT HARDER," She said, jabbing her fingers against her chest. "NOT because I played better head games. You fucking suck."

Stone faced, Taylor strode purposefully to the middle of the ring and began to move and circle. "Now get the fuck over here, this is supposed to be a fight, you sad, slutty, ditzy, lonely-ass little pariah."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next