» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match.

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:32 am

As Rias was still dazed from the sudden counter attack, and that it was her first time in this postion, she didn't know what to do. As a resuly, Kelly managed to get the intatial strike.

"Ahhh!!" She squealed when her opponent backslapped her face violently snapping it to the side. However the thing was, that Kelly wasn't done yet as her knee swung backward and smashed it into her exposed sex. Her eyes widen in shock as she let out a terrible scream.The pain disrupting her momentum, she was made even more open to attacks now.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match.

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 am

"I'll train you in close combat as your trainer had requested, no worries."
Kelly would try to snake her legs around those of Ria to grapevine her while her hands would try to pin down the arms of Ria at her wrists and move them away from her body to shape the body of Ria into an human X. She would also press herself down upon Ria with her body weight, grinning menacingly.
"You'll regret punching me very soon while I humiliate you. Not many people will know that, but most important is that the both of us know it..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 am

For some reason, Ria couldn't help but think that Kelly had something else in mind the moment she shook her legs around those of hers and placed her in a grapevine position so as to pin down her wrists and move them away to form an X shape. And not to mention the grin on her face didn't seem pleasant in the least bit, and so she couldn't trust her.

"Well that's nice, but seriously, your breath stinks." She would reply as she spits straight into Kelly's eyes hoping to blind her and so she would roll off.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:22 pm

"What? Why you no good..."
Kelly wanted to start a wall of insulting comments to Rias, that girl was really starting to make her as angry as someone who you had met some mere minutes before could make you.

But Rias also spat her in the face. She had no problem with body fluids in the face in general, but the spittle blinded her which caused her to let go of the arms of Ria to pat with both of her hands over her eyes to clean them to gain her sight back.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Ria realizing that Kelly is blinded from her cheap shot, quickly decides to get to her feet. She doesn't want Kelly to recover so quickly not without her getting some hurt in first.

She quickly performs a low kick hoping to take Kelly to the ground. If she was able to do so, she would than go around and sit on Kelly's back so as to place her in a painful camel crutch submission.

(Sorry for delay, it's exams time.)

Last edited by 1169 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 am

Tables turned rapidly when Kelly was kicked from Rias and found herself in a camel clutch. If she had been a better fighter, she could have probably avoided her immediate fate, but it wasn't to be as it seemed.
"You're obviously not used to submissions. Lousy how you do that."
Kelly taunted through her gritted teeth while she tried to reach the lower torso of Rias to sting her in the side with her fingernails.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 am

"Sa--say what?" Rias quickly retorted at her opponent's insult. Sure she was weak with submissions, but she wasn't that bad was she?
Distracted by her opponent's insult, she never noticed her opponent making a move until suddenly something scratch and poked her by her sides of her lower torso.
"Yeow!!" She squealed in pain, breaking the submission. Immediately she rolled over while clutching her stomach, never noticing that she had left the circle.

The moment the pain was over, she realized that she had missed out on following the rules. She had stepped out of the circle for a little too long without returning back into it.

"Damn it!" She stomped the ground, angry that she had lost some points so easily because of her carelessness. "Damn it, I stepped out twice without noticing." She muttered as she slowly stepped back into the circle.

Last edited by 1169 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Kelly snarled a little and tried to calm down her stomach
"And on top of that, a camel crutch. This move is so easy to execute, everyone with knees and two arms can do it. Ah no, that's not entirely true."
The kawaii had no reason at all to give Rias any credit when she thought about how she had taken advantage of her. But she made a nice smiley face for show while getting up before firing another bullet to unnerve Rias.
"I have seen a strong one armed man do it too. so you need a stump and one healthy arm then. Maybe it's even possible when you have an artificial leg like a pirate, I don't know."
Her funny face turned into a grim visage while she tried to slap Rias in the face with her open hand when she entered the zone again.
*Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.*
She thought.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 pm

"Ouch!" Rias cried out as she slapped hard across the face. She rubbed her cheeks for a moment or so. "Well guess I deserve that." She muttered softly before looking up at her.

"Well doesn't matter, I can't do submissions, but I can kick your ass with my fists and legs. Considering the fact you were begging a moment ago to me stop the beating." She would retort as she pressed one finger against her breasts and poke it.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:28 pm

*What a strange girl. First she is totally nice, then she goes totally ballistic on me, now nice again.*
A few days later, she would meet Deborah and Tsukasa, a bunch of girls that blew exactly in the same horn and she would be far less surprised by it. And probably less gullible too.
"It wasn't that bad. I was just mad at you."
Kelly had already scored 2 Points, 2 more points than she had anticipated.

"Then let's proceed?"
The Canadian had formulated a little plan and was looking forward to see if it worked, so she took a defensive stance as good as she could, like the boxers in TV.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next