Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match.

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match.

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:36 pm

"Yeah sure..." Rias would agree to it as she too tried taking a boxing stance. She had never actually boxed before, but now was a good time to try. She threw several light punches forward as she attempted to circle around Kelly's side, before suddenly delivering a feint to her face, before ducking down to punch her stomach. From what she could tell, Kelly was somewhat strange with that stance, it made her question if she was really a boxer or not.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Rias vs Kelly, an innovative training match.

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Rias was right on track of the truth, Kelly had not the slightest of ideas from boxing and all she knew about it was that someone had flown like a bee and stinged like a butterfly. Or something like that, maybe it was the sting of a bee and the flying of a butterfly? She wasn't entirely sure.

She took the light hits to her defense like a girl that had her hands before her eyes, not really coordinated. As Rias had hit her before in the stomach, it capitalized from her made experiences and she put both of her hands down to protect it, revealing a rather silly face when she realized that her face was now free to be punched.
*That wasn't the plan*
She thought, slightly panicked.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:04 pm

The moment Kelly dropped her guard, Rias quickly took advantage of the moment to throw one hard uppercut to her chin, hoping to snap her head upwards so that she can follow up by grabbing her head and than pull it closer for a knee strike to her face.

True it might be brutal, but Rias being a new comer decided to use everything she could win regardless of weather or not it was brutal or not. Besides she was sure that as a wrestler, Kelly had to learn to take pain even if she herself was weak in that district.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 am

All of her plan went completely down the drain. She had at least seen the fist which rushed into her face and jabbed her head into the rear where she could get a good view on the lighted ceiling, wondering which lights were real and which ones were only products of her imagination and dancing stars instead of real lights.

But it wasn't over, her head was grabbed und pushed down where something came closer to her face.
"Naaahhh!!!"
She screamed out in desperation, but mercily it was just a small moment in which the knee connected with her cheek, sending her out of the small circle Rias had drawn as a battlefield where she crashed on the ground, eyes fluttering and squirming faintly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Rias decided not to follow up on the attack as she instead squat down and raised her finger upwards. "One--two--" She started counting her out. She wanted to see if Kelly was out or not, at the moment she wanted to try and count her out. She knows that Kelly doesn't take her cheating that well, even though she's not that sorry about it, she decides to just do so to avoid trouble or so.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 pm

The Canadian waved with her hand like to drive a fly off.
"Ah. No, mom! I don't wanna go to school today..."
Kelly was lying on her back and someone counted, it must have been her mother counting her out of the bed while she was trying to sleep after they were on the road again and her mother insisted that their homeschooling started as early as possible. And to beat that, they must have used a really bad road last night as her head was hurting badly right now.

Like at home, she didn't really react on the low numbers like 1 or 2.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 pm

"Well you better get up, or I'm going to spank you." Rias giggled as she continued counting. "--3--4--5--" She called out as she swung her finger around. She was quite happy with the way things turned out so far, she didn't expect Kelly to actually be taken down by someone like her. Still what's done is done, Kelly was down and she was counting her out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 am

5 was the number she usually thought about opening her eyes and grunt at her mother to get lost and wait for another 10 minutes, then haggle for 5 minutes and get lectured that in 5 minutes there was already a place with her name waiting for her outside, bla bla bla...

Opening her eyes, she realized that they were not outside in a sleeping bag, neither in their van or under the free sky. Feisty lights greeted her from the ceiling of a training hall, and the hand that counted her out didn't belong to her mum.

With a dissatisfied grunt, she got her torso up on her elbows.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:49 am

"You know, you were really cute there." Rias giggled as she stepped back. "Ah. No, mom! I don't wanna go to school today..." She tried to immitate her voice and was doing a good job of it, but that was to be expected of as an Idol."I mean seriously, that was so cute!"She continued laughing, in between she asked some questions. "But seriously, does your mom really wake you?" That was the final question before she got back into fighting position.

Last edited by 1169 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 am

She first sat on her bottom to shake some webs from her head and shook her head.
"So what? We travelled a lot, and worked hard when I was a kid."
At first Kelly was a little bit snapped while being mocked with her habits, but thinking about it, she had to smile a little.
"My mum is on the other side of the planet right now. She doesn't wake me up anymore."

She took some time to get up before returning into the small ring. She put her hands up and went for a solid stand, but did not take on a special stance. That hadn't worked out well up to date.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next