Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mily vs. Sandy Surf

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mily vs. Sandy Surf - Page 2 Empty Re: Mily vs. Sandy Surf

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 am

Sandy got doubled over, but Mily didn't stop from there. Mily kicked her again to get her down on her back. "GAH!" Sandy cried out as the two attacks affected her front side. But as she was holding her pain, she suddenly saw her opponent jumping up and attempt to slam her knees onto her chest.

Sandy would then try to roll out of the way so her opponent will land on her knees on the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 am

She hit her knees on the mat hard. "Owww!" She yelped holding both of her unprotected knees. She rolled away though to try and get some range, she didn't want this girl to get any openings. "Ita ita itaaaa." She said rubbing her knees a bit, but never taking her vision off of the other girl standing up once more and cracking her neck. "Good warm up, you okay sandy-chan? I didn't mean to be so rough." She said kinda worried that her kick hurt the girl.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 am

Sandy would catch her breath as she successfully rolled out of the way from Mily's knee slam. She would smile and respond, "No, no, I'm fine. You are pretty good, Mily. How long have you been fighting? To me, you're like a pro!" She would stand up and roll up her arms a little and stretch before facing her opponent again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm

She counted her fingers a bit and looked at the girl. "I've been fighting 11 years, but I have been wrestling like this for about 3 weeks." She said bringing both of her fist up to get ready. "Here I come." She said to warn the girl she was about to strike as she came at her like a boxer, cocking her right fist back before swinging it at the girls face to the right side for a hook.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Sandy smiled when she heard Mily's info on her fighting stats. "That IS impressive! Even at 3 weeks, you still seem like you wrestled longer than that." Once Mily brought her fists up, she would do the same and prepared for whatever attack she's going for. When the right hook came, Sandy would attempt to duck and also throw in a right hook.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Once this hook came she didn't move, her older brother taught her about taking a hit to land a hit, when the girl ducked down she would lift her knee right away to have her fall chin first into a flying knee, taking the hit to the face as well to land this massive move stumbling backwards, that was if she landed it. If she didn't she took the damage for no reason, but it was a risk she was willing to take so early in the match.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am

Sandy was able to get the right hook in, but she didn't realize that Mily had another move for her. Just as soon as she hit her chin, Mily's knee went up and hit Sandy in reverse. "GARGH!" she cried out as she fell backwards and held herself from that flying knee. She groaned as she was now open for another attack from her opponent.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:54 am

She charged forward once more, she was good at dealing with pain as long as she had the rush and right mind flow to take it, with the girl stumbled and dazed for a moment, she jumped up and kicked both of her legs out, both of her feet aiming towards the girls face, she was going for a drop kick to the already dazed girl.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:46 am

Sandy was still nursing her pain as Mily prepared for another strike. The other girl would charge forward and jump to attempt a drop kick to her face. When that happened, Sandy would put her arms up to try and block herself. But the impact was so great that the kick affected both her arms and hit her face hard. "AAH!" she would cry out as she rolled backwards and tried to rub her arms and face. "Owie, owie, owie..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 am

Mily did not stop there, once she landed she rolled forward after the girl landing up and then taking her leg up, she kicked it downwards at the girl while she was still on the ground nursing her arm and face, trying to get the wind outta her by kicking her very hard with the help of Gravity in the stomach.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next