Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joy vs Tia

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Joy vs Tia - Page 9 Empty Re: Joy vs Tia

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 am

As the cuff clicked on Tia's wrists the bell rang and Lolita was declared the winner "Yay i win and nowi can have my way with you" Joy said before leaning down and trying to pick Tia up in her arms "Now as your punishment i'm not going to undo your cuffs until we get back to my place." Joy said knowing that Tia couldn't pleasure herself and that it would slowly drive her crazy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 am

Tia groaned as she felt the cuffs clicking behind her back and realizing what had happened. The idea that Joy could do whatever she wanted certainly gave Tia chills, but she had many other concerns right at that moment. Getting picked up made her squirm as she tried to free her hands from the cuffs. "Eh!?" The girl gasped hearing that punishment and realizing what would happen. "You can't! I'll go crazy!" Already showing signs Tia squirmed and flexed against the handcuffs almost trying to break them by pure will.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:21 am

Joy began to carry Tia out of the ring making sure to take as such time as possible "Well it wouldn't have to be this way if you didn't resist me so much" Joy said as she reached the entrance ramp "But don't worry once we get back to my place you won't need to pleasure yourself as i can pleasure you all i want" Joy then smiled at tia before adding "And don't worry i have a few more needles at my house so you can have fun even after you leave my house"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:24 am

Tia continued to squirm and cry out as she was being taken out so slowly. "Stop stalling already!" Tia yelled in frustration her hands flexing as if to try and reach her pussy from an impossible position. "It wouldn't be like this if you didn't destroy my cure!" She rebutted panting as it felt like her pussy was pulsing in its cries for contact. Hearing that Joy would do something then did make Tia somewhat excited, but it also made her worried. That last comment especially made her worried. "Are you trying to kill me? I'll go crazy if you use more of those!" She panted thinking having any more of those drugs in her might make her go mad. But Tia also knew she had no ability to refuse what Joy wanted until morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 am

"Oh don't worry you won't go permanately crazy" Joy said as she finally exited the arena with Tia "The effects are only temporary and i promise that no matter how much i inject you with the effects last no longer than two weeks" Joy said as she had experimented with her concoctions before. "Well mabye your mind might not be able to handle it but i'm sure you will be ok" joy said as she continued to walk with Tia in her arms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:30 am

Tia was quite worried about the permanently crazy part. Thinking it meant she would most certainly go temporarily crazy. The girl continued to struggle the desire from the drug driving her even further the longer she couldn't touch herself. "How long do you think two weeks of this would feel?" She cried out continuing to squirm, but getting absolutely nowhere. Of course knowing she wouldn't succeed wasn't enough to stop her body from trying. "That's not comforting!" She cried out panting and letting out frustrated cries the longer they spent walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 am

Joy continued to smile bfore looking down at Tia "Oh my those two weeks felt great and i bet that you will say the same too" Joy said as she remembered when she did this to herself "And don't worry if you go crazy i will take care of you every day and i will make sure you always get the pleasure you want"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 am

Tia shivered a bit wondering if Joy was like this because of what she did to herself. Continuing to groan and pant Tia wondered if it would take a lifetime to get there. "Where did you learn bedside comfort?" She complained thinking Joy might just keep her in that state to enjoy having someone to play with. Rational thought though was becoming harder to manage as the frustration in Tia continued to build up.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 am

Joy soon speed up her pace as her patience was waning as she also wanted to pleasure Tia "Hmm my bedside manner, well i leanred it at the hospital i worked at before i got fired" Joy said as she soon reached the medical facilities where she lived "Well it looks like we are here. I hope you are ready for the night of fun and pleasure."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

Tia shivered a bit thinking that it made quite a bit of sense how this situation came about. That there were some people who medical knowledge might have been better kept away from. Squirming and moaning she looked over seeing the medical facilities. She sighed a little in relief since her body was going crazy with desire even if it meant she might not make it out sane. "Hurry!" Tia moaned not caring anymore long as she could receive the denied pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum