Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joy vs Tia

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Joy vs Tia - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy vs Tia

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:38 am

Joy couldn't help but smile to herself from Tia's reaction to the spank but then she was taken by surprise as she felt Tia's hands on her generous breasts. This caused Joy to break the kiss and let out a moan "Oh my Tia, i didn't know you were so straight forward" Tia said as she moved her hand from Tia's hair to her ass to give it a squeeze "If you just wanted to have fun i would have invited you back to my medcal room" Joy said blowing Tia a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 am

If Joy didn't have such a pelased expression Tia would have been happier about getting her so surprised by that move. At least Tia could gasp as the kiss was broken and unable to help it as she squeezed those breasts in her earlier attempts to get free.

"Please, I didn't have that kind of intention." Tia groaned before she let out a gasp feeling her rear getting squeezed. Face getting flushed by Joy's words Tia tried to focus on the match. "Not planning on returning sorry." She replied trying to use her advantage of being on top to get Joy into some scissors around the waist and get some old fashioned attacks in.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:51 am

Joy was having so much fun teasing Tia that she didn't notice her opponent was wrapping her legs around her for a scissors "Ugh hey not so rough" Joy said as she continued to squeeze Tia's ass "Let go and i can make you moan in pleasure" Joy hope this would distract Tia long enough for Joy to move one of her hands from Tia's ass to one of her breasts to get some revenge squeezing.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:56 am

Tia knew that she had to inflict some real damage or else she wouldn't be able to keep up with Joy's teasing and whatever tricks she might have ready. "Only have to cuff you..." Tia groaned out. "No one said I had to play your way to get there." She thought things were going pretty well to that point. Though when she heard Joy talk like that the girl blushed and was a bit distracted.

Suddenly she felt the hand on her breast and moaned out. "Hya! Stop it..." She gasped reaching for the hand and trying to remove it. This left her a big unstable while still trying to put that scissor hold together.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 am

Joy gave Tia's boob a good squeeze before her other hand began to move from Tia's ass to her crotch "You can't deny me Tia. Just give in and everything will feel better" Joy said as she rubbed her hand between Tia's legs. As this happened Joy would try to roll Tia onto her back and try to lean down for another kiss as she couldn't resist the feel of Tia's lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:03 am

Tia couldn't hold back a slight moan from the squeeze on her breast frustrated that Joy was getting to her like this. In her mind Tia knew she had to do something and fast. Though it was hard to think when she then felt the hand rubbing between her legs. "I...won't give in." She breathed out knowing what would happen if she just gave up now.

Stil her face was blushing and she felt the pleasure from Joy's attacks. Before Tia knew it she was on her back and those lips were approaching again. Not having any time for complex tactics Tia quickly raised her head going for a head butt. It was desperation time as she tried to get a stunning blow and then put all her strength into scissors even from a bad position.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:05 am

Joy was almost about to kiss Tia again but before their lips connected, Tia's head connected with Joy's and she let out a groan of pain "Ow,ow,ow that was mean" Joy said before having to let out a grunt of pain as the scissors around her waist were back again with full force "Please let me go Tia" Joy said as she squeezed Tia's breast as hard as she could to get alittle revenge from the headbutt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:10 am

Tia was a bit relieved that the headbutt connected as it gave her a bit of a breather. "Not like I have a choice. You'll do whatever you want otherwise..."Tia groaned as she put her strength into the hold trying to take some energy out of her opponent which could let her handcuff Joy later.

"Why should I let you go...?" Tia groaned and then gasped as she felt the intense squeezing on her breasts. It made her hold weaken a bit as she squirmed underneath Joy. It was a difficult spot between fighting back with her hold and being distracted by Joy's squeezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 am

Joy continued to groan and squirm in Tia's painful scissors "Because i asked nicely" Joy said as she continued to squeeze Tia's breasts while her other hand moved down to grab a familiar thermometer "If you won't let go, i'm going to have to take your temperature" Joy said before trying to shove the aphrodisiac covered Thermometer into Tia's mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:18 am

Tia was glad that she was able to put some hurt in on Joy since she had hardly gotten a chance to do so in their first encounter. Though she couldn't help groaning back herself as the squeezing off her breasts was too distracting to just ignore. "When did...asking nicely help anyone?" She asked with a grin trying to put more of a squeeze on the girl not too worried about her being upset.

"What kind of threat is....mmmmph!" She groaned as the Thermometer was shoved into her mouth. Memory hitting her she tried immediately to pull her head back and spit it out knowing how dangerous it would be to keep that in there. While specators might find her reaction silly, Tia knew what was likely laced onto it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum