Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 Empty Re: Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Megumi took a step back as Natalia moved in and pinned Sabine to the wall. "Yay! Go Natalia!" Megumi said, cheering her on, "Go make her cum!" She stepped underneath the duct, continuing her cheering, making sure that Tai heard all of this going on. If he was the pervert she knew he was, all she had to do was bide her time before he came busting out, and she was in position to attack him!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 Empty Re: Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 pm

"Not at all..." said Natalia with a mischievous smile. "I want to play soft" she added as she pressed herself firmly against Sabine, getting on her tippytoes to rub herself up and down onthe Brazilian beauty's body. With her hand she reached for Sabine's panties and pulled them up, to give the girl a soft teasing wedgie.

"You are outnumbered, Sabine-chan..." Natalia said as she leaned into her victim to give her lips a quick wet lap."May be better to surrender now..."

Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 QiougD6Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 TTlOMaFRankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 pm

"oooh..." Sabine cooed as The Dream rubbed herself up against the tall Brazilian, the slight wedgie only making her more willing to revage the hot wrestler in front of her.

"I could submit... let you two have your way with me, all night if need be but..." Sabine thought out loud, raising her hands above Natalia's waistline, before slipping her talented hands back down, trying to get under the hem of Natalia's panties. "It's more fun if I make you work for it."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 pm

"Oh...you are going to submit one way or the other..." Natalia said confidently as her body shivered, feeling Sabine's hands sliding under her panties. She wasted no time to do the same and feel the Brazilian girl's asscheek, squeezing them firmly. "Mmmmmm...you are so delicious I'm not sure I'll share you with Megumi..." she added giggling.

Natalia continued rubbing herself against Sabine, rolling her firm tits against her opponent's own rack and sliding a leg between Sabine's own she tried to begin caressing with her thigh on Sabine's mound. Leaning forward to press her forehead against Sabine's she rubbed the tip of her nose on the dark-skined girl own nose, giving her a cute eskimo kiss while staring deep into her eyes.

Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 QiougD6Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 TTlOMaFRankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Rankings Part 3: Electric Boogalee! (Open RP to those ranked - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 pm

(Sorry for the delay!)

Tai could hear everything that was happening alright, and quite frankly, he really really really wanted to get out of the air duct to see what was happening, but knew full well that when he did, he was guarenteed to get a mega ultra beatdown.

Sadly for Tai however, he was cursed with bad luck, as the duct tape reinforced air duct was simply unable to keep up the strain of holding him up, and soon he would yelp as it broke loose, causing him to fall and crash hard upon the tile floor, yet again!

"Owwwwwwww.........my tenders......."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Right as Tai crashed out of the air duct, as the duct tape finally gave out, Megumi was all over him. She was standing underneath the duct for a reason. She immediatly went in, her hands grabbing Tai by the hair on the back of his head, pulling him right back up while her arms snaked around his neck, trapping him in a painful sleeperhold!

"Hey, look what I just caught!" Megumi said to Sabine and Natalia, swinging Tai around to show them.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Natalia knew immediately what that loud metallic clang and heavy bump in the floor was. She turned her head around to look over her shoulder, while she kept her body firmly pressed against Sabine.

"Well done, Megumi-chan!" she cheered for her friend, and then turned back to face Sabine. "Would you please give me five minutes to deal with this chump?" she whispered seductively. "I'll love to continue this...in a more private place..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Sabine was prepared to thoughrally enjoy her little battle with Natalia to it's climax and beyond. Too bad Tai crashing down from the rafters ruined thier fun, and it had just started to heat up too. The Brazilian pouted "Aww, why'd you have to go ruin things for me Tai? Are you that desperate for another taste of what I can do to you?" she asked, before Natalia suggested taking a little time to beat Kamiya into a fine paste.

"Hmm, I just got a better idea." She said, a wicked grin forming on her face. "How about you vs me in a nude handcuffs match. Winner gets to do whatever they want with him." The dancing Succubi suggested. "Even if you aren't interested in him, which I can understand, it can be hard to take such a shameless pervert seriously." She said without a trace of irony "you can at least show him why you ranked so high on his list. And if I win... well, he knows what he has coming for him."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Natalia moved away from Sabine and adjusted her clothes as she walked to Tai. "Oh no no no no...I don't fight with guys or FOR guys...long story... But it is one of my principles..." Natalia explained to Sabine as she balled up a fist.

"You can have him if you want... i'm just going to do this..." she said and then she drove a vicious uppercut type of punch to Tai's tummy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Sabine frowned when Natalia rejected her proposition just to go hit Tai again. "Tch." The Brazilian let out as Natalia's fist buried itself in Tai's stomach. "You know he can be so much more of a toy than just a punching bag. It's a shame to waste him like this."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next