Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 Empty Re: Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:12 pm

"I... She was putting words into my mouth >.<" Dominic protested as Cecilia also decided to jump on the band wagon

"some of the right features? C'mon.. You can give me a little more credit." Tonya said with a wink... At this point Dominic was about to restate the fact that he was done here, but instead he thought maybe it would be a much better solution to just slip stealthily from the shower area, grab his stuff and get out like a ninja while Cecilia was distracted by Tonya. He was certain that they'd probably bump into one another again, what with the campus being such a small place, but for now it was probably best to just escape the embarrassing situation, slipping out of the showers behind Cecilia and going over to grab his stuff.

Spotlight
characters:
Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 ELZuoMvDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 OG5hnuaDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 Cg3CzYmDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 Empty Re: Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Cecilia didn't really listen to what Dominic said, and didn't mind him so much at the moment, seeing as she was more focused on the girl in front of her at the moment. This Tonya had been able to get under Cecilia's skin to some degree an she was a bit annoyed with her to say the least.

" Hmmm...you know what, turn around slowly...you know do a twist around so I can see a bit more." Cecilia said in response to Tonya and she put her hand up to her chin and held as she nodded a bit and looked on at the shorter girl, taking a step back as well and waiting to see if she was willing to do it. Although she noticed in the corner of her eye that Dominic was sneaking away, and she couldn't help but just say, without looking over to Dominic. " see you around Dommy!"

Cecilia did have a plan in mind that did revolve on Tonya spinning around, but that didn't mean that she couldn't at least annoy Tonya at the moment, without her turning around yet. Cecilia would fling around her hair a little to hopefully shoot a bit of water from her wet hair towards Tonya's face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Tonya watched Dominic slip out from the corner of her eye and pouted... Shortly afterwards she was greeted by a fine warm spray of hair water as Cecilia flicked her blonde locks... It was fairly obviously on purpose, but Tonya rarely got angered by trivia things... Her philosophy was that life was too short to be living most of it angry. Instead she smirked and slid her finger across the front of her glasses to wipe away some of the water droplets.

"Are you trying to get me to squirm?" She said with a coy look, but almost immediately before Cecilia could answer she continued almost as if she had just that moment remembered something "Actually! If the shows over.. I do have have a few things to attend to..." She said, patting the envelopes in her hands as if to indicate that that was what she needed to attend to.

"Shame... That little shower romance scene looked really cozy."

Spotlight
characters:
Double work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 ELZuoMvDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 OG5hnuaDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 Cg3CzYmDouble work out... Dominic & Cecilia - Page 5 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit at Tonya for a second and let out a little giggle to the girl as she asked if Cecilia was trying to make her squirm. She had to smile a bit as she saw her wipe off the water droplets of her glasses. Cecilia didn't know what she was going to do though, she had a feeling that Tonya wasn't up for some fun, and truth be told...Cecilia had been taken a bit out of the mood at the moment.

Cecilia smirked as Tonya patted the envelopes as said that she had things to attend to. Cecilia decided to be a bit nice to Tonya and lean in close to the girl and say, " I do hope we meet again some time...for I would love to have some fun with you..Tonya was it ? " Cecilia said as she would lick her lips and smile. " But if you have matters to attend to..then I suppose we have to call it a day." Cecilia would move her hand up to pat Tonya on her head and then move to walk past the girl.

On her way out though she would try and turn around to give Tonya a light spank on her rear end. Then walk of backwards out of the shower as she faced Tonya with a smile on her lips. " I do have to agree that you have more than just some of the right features." Cecilia said as she stuck out her tongue to Tonya and walked out of the shower room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Tonya wasn't sure if Cecilia meant the pat on the head and the slap on the butt in a condescending way or if it was just her way of flirting... It seemed like a cross in between.. Thus she wasn't exactly sure whether to respond coldly or warmly. Thus she opted not to really give Cecilia much of a response in that department so as not to unintentionally encourage the condescension.

"I don't think I caught your name.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:27 am

Cecilia was more of less a bit of a mix of what she tried to make it seemed like she felt and what she may have actually been feeling, she was sure that Tonya was a sexy thing, but she wasn't sure if she really *Liked* her at the moment, all that she could say was that doing some mild teasing was always fun.

" Oh! Sorry!" Cecilia said as she was walking off, she turned around with a little smile and blew a little kiss towards Tonya, " I'm Cecilia, Cecilia Northman. If you're ever in the mood we should really meet up in the ring sometime." Cecilia said as she waved to looked at Tonya for a second, " I didn't really catch yours either did I ?...other than Tonya."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 pm

"Tonya Silverston... Cecilia you say..? hmm.." Tonya said thoughtfully and then took a quick look at her envelopes before chuckling softly.

"Heh, that's a coincidence... Looks like one of these letters are for you... Its from the benevolent GM of Tension, Melissa Sellers." She said, offering the envelope over to her.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

Cecilia looked on at Tonya as she saw her look over her envelopes and chuckle a bit, Cecilia felt a bit confused why but figured that she had something to do with those envelopes. The blond haired beauty started to pace over towards Tonya as she said that she had a letter for her. Cecilia walked over and looked rather surprised as to whom the letter was from.

" Oh?...okay.." Cecilia said as she was kinda curious but at the same time a bit concerned maybe. Cecilia would take the envelop and then open it up to check out the contents.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

There was a simple letter inside that read:

Dear Miss Northman..

I cordially invite you to represent the strength of Byakko in a contest against one of the other rival houses.. The match will be held tommorrow at 5pm in the gym, a full pro ring match deary. Byakko's eyes will be on you to bring honor to the house..

Toddles
Ms. Melissa Sellers

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Cecilia took a long look at the letter and then looked at Tonya, " Aha ?...uhm..okay." Cecilia said out loud as she scratched the tip of her head, We have a bit of a weird GM don't we... Cecilia thought to herself, as she then looked at Tonya again," Well then, I guess that will do...still not sure if I'm staying in heights though." Cecilia said to Tonya as she then had to shake her head. " We'll see in this I suppose." Cecilia waved the paper around a bit before she turned around and took a step. " Oh yeah, Thanks for the letter Tonya. call me sometime." Cecilia said teasingly as she began to walk off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next