Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey! What's Up, Doc!?

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 pm

"It's as good a start as I can ask for right now..." Clyde would say to Chesna as she stood up and yanked up his shirt before she moved his hands and pressed herself against his exposed manhood, which along with the rest of his body, would stiffen as he felt Chesna's hand and fingers prob his chest, shivering a bit as he felt that cold stethoscope press against his body. He only hoped that the doctor wouldn't take much notice to the growing bulge that was pressed against her.

Following the doctor's orders Clyde would take a deep breath and exhale as Chesna kept moving the stethoscope around his chest before she made him open his mouth wide and say 'Ahhh', which he did, but would instantly begin to gag a bit on the stick she put into his mouth while pushing his tongue down. "Ahhhhh-AKK!!!" Clyde would let out before Chesna turned his head roughly.

"Ah... Easy Doc!" He'd tell her before being briefed that he was ok and that there was one last thing to check. Which would be followed by a sudden yank at his manhood to force him onto his feet. "Mhh!" Clyde would let out, biting his lip as Chesna yanked on his erect rod and got him onto his feet before he felt her hands slid underneath his rod and grip his jewels tightly, causing the Texan's eyes to widen as he gritted down on his teeth as a result of the pain.

"Aghhhh..!! D-Doc...."
Clyde would groan out painfully as he felt his package squeezed, wanting it to end as fast as possible, Clyde would indeed turn his head and begin to cough as Chesna instructed him, trembling on his feet as he did so.

It was at that moment that a knock on the door would be heard followed by the voice of a young woman. "Doctor Matu...?" The voice would ask before the door slowly turned and in came a young blonde haired woman wearing scrubs and a surgical mask over her face, carrying a small tray with beakers, syringes and test tubes.

"Please... Don't let me disturb you doctor... I just came to drop these off for you." The girl would say in a soft voice with a clear, friendly smile under her mask.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:00 am

Chesna's solid grip on Clyde's most precious organs and his stuiff manhood throbbing against his arm didn't go unnoticed. She was starting to leak through her panties and was having trouble controlling herself, though she didn't show it.

WHen the blonde came in, Chesna didn't even acknowledge her aside from speaking while she fondled Clyde's heuvos. "I didn't ask for anything..." She muttered. "Whatever..." She said and slid her fingers off of Clyde's balls and up his shaft, lightly tickling the head of his rod before griping it tighly. "I guess I could get a sample if you brought that stuff."

She looked at Clyde while the grip on his tip tightened. "Mr. Gastin, you seem to be fine enough. The ache in your leg could be anything really. I will give you some muscle relaxers and then if it still doesn't go away, come see me again. While she spoke plainly to him, she began to slide her hand up and down his length as if it was quite appropriate.

"The two hundred should cover the pills as well but if the pain persists, I'm afraid you'll have to come in for another visit and I don't really want that." She then sighed as she looked dully into Clyde's eyes. "You're a real pain." She said as she continued to stroke Clyde's length.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 am

The blonde woman with the surgical mask had nearly tripped up and fallen to the floor below once she saw the sight of Chesna fondling her patients jewels like that, but managed to adjust herself and keep herself in line along with not spilling the contents of the tray she was was carrying. The blonde haired woman would instead nod to the doctor and walk to the opposite side of the room from both Chesna and Clyde.

"Some uhh... Some Muscle relaxers would b-be n-nice..." Clyde would stutter out as he felt Chesna's hand trace off his jewels and clutch his manhood tightly that grew fully erect as Chesna slid her hand up and down it's length, earning hot heavy pants from the Texan as he took in the pleasure touch from the Doctor as stroked his unit, barely hearing her words.

"Why the hell am I lettin' her do this to me? It feels good but... I can't betray Heather again... It ain't right... What kind of a man am I to let her have her way with me... She doesn't even care about me. She doesn't care like Heather does." Thought Clyde as he looked into the dull gaze of Chensa, panting heavily against her neck as he trembled in place for a moment before he would try to grab Chesna by the shoulders with both arms and hold her still while he backed up away from her, trying to be as firm as he could to get Chesna off of him and retreat before trying to pick his pants back up.

"N-No.. C-Can't let you do that, Doc. Last time I checked we weren't that close..." He'd tell her while holding his pants up by his loosened belt, backing up against the wall beside the examination table as he did so.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:21 am

Chesna made a note to write out the prescription for the muscle relaxers. A note which she probably wouldn't remember unless reminded. She was busy with her duties at the moment.

Her duties at the moment involved getting Clyde's rocks off and she was doing it pretty well until the Texan pulled away and got his distance and declared he was doing his duties as a spoken for man. Chesna looked at him with dull eyes as if she had interrupted something she needed to do, not someone who was doing something wrong.

"I was just getting a sample. Don't be so uptight. I'm pregnant with your Child after all, Mr. Gastin." She then turned and looked at the blond in the room. "Give me one of those needles so we can get some blood drawn. Then I can fill out the prescription for the muscle relaxer." She then sighed. "And pull your pants up. That's the last thing I want to look at if I don't have to."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 am

While the old Clyde would have surely let Chesna have her way with him without any single care in the world, the new person that Clyde had evolved into wasn't going to give in to the pleasures of the flesh so easily. While he couldn't deny that he was physically attracted to Chesna, Clyde just couldn't cave in and betray Heather, he loved her too much to keep fooling around with other girls and the last time he messed around was with Cecilia, which got Clyde into quite a bit of trouble with Heather at the time.

However, upon rejecting Chesna's apparent sexual advances, Clyde would receive some very unexpected words from the doctor. "...I'm pregnant with your Child after all, Mr. Gastin..." Those were the exact words from Chesna that would repeat over and over in Clyde's head once she muttered them out, causing Clyde's body to suddenly freeze in place as he looked at Chesna with a wide eyed stare of silent disbelief that the blonde woman behind them would match as she nearly spilled the contents of the tray she carried once she heard for the news from Chesna, stumbling wildly at the revelation before managing to catch everything and balance it again.

"M-My...C-Child....?" Clyde would stutter out at Chesna in disbelief as he took a few steps back away from the doctor, looking quite light headed following the revelation, stumbling back against the wall behind him, nearly fainting as he took in the news that Chesna was having his child. Time itself seemed to stop for Clyde as he could not even fathom how Chesna could possibly have his child, leaving Clyde to just stare at Chesna in sheer shock.

"You.... Gotta be kiddin' me... Ain't no way you got my kid...D-DON'T fool around like this!!" He'd let out against the wall, trying to hold himself up. All while the blonde woman beside Chesna would turn and look at the Doctor with a look of shock as well, her eye twitching as she looked at Chesna and contemplated her own thoughts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:37 am

Chesna sighed as she grabbed the needle and then turned around to face Clyde. "I thought that would calm you down." She said in response to his accusations. She was joking for sure but instead of saying that she was, she just said what she thought would happen. Clyde would naturally understand the joke and then get a chuckle out of it and be calm for when she drew blood. Now he was all screaming how it was impossible. She decided that she better nip this in the bud right now and as she approached Clyde, she tilted her head. "Well, if you think it's impossible then it must be, right?" She tried to add inflection into her voice, she really did, but this whole situation was just so abysmal. She honestly didn't care at this point.

"Now sit still and let me take your blood."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Even though Chesna was indeed telling a joke to Clyde, he sure was hell wasn't taking it like one since he honestly wasn't sure if Chesna was fooling or not. One of his biggest fears could now be coming true, but with a woman who wasn't even his Wife-To Be! In addition that fear, Clyde was now face-to-face with something that he feared immensely, which he would end up getting a full glimpse of as Chesna grabbed the object and turned towards to reveal... A Needle. A Syringe. A long sharp pointy object meant to pierce your skin, something Clyde had feared since he was a child and never really got over.

"You expectin' news like THAT with a big-ass needle like THAT to calm me down!?!?!?" Clyde would exclaim in a hysterical and fearful manner, sweating profusely, turning pale and literally shaking in his boots as he stared at the hand of Chesna that was holding the sharp needle, all while a million thoughts were cruising though his head on how in the world Chesna managed to obtain his semen when he never had intimate contact with her... At least none that he would remember since he woke up, but It was at that moment Clyde began to think that perhaps Chesna had obtained his seed while he was in that coma for a month. It was the only logical explanation he could come up with.

"Wait... What!?" Clyde would let out as Chesna spoke to him and muttered out: "Well, if you think it's impossible then it must be, right?". Upon hearing that, Clyde would stop and think about what Chesna said, taking a moment for his brain to process her statement for a moment before his eyes would narrow at her. "So It ain't true!? What the fuck!?" Clyde would exclaim angrily while Chesna began to edge closer, causing his heart to race frantically, not wanting to feel the harsh metallic sting of that sharp syringe stabbing into a skin, a feeling that he swore he could remember clearly, which was something that he wanted to avoid feeling again at all costs.

"N-N-NO!!! I don't wanna shot!!!" Clyde would exclaim loudly before quickly turning to his left to leap onto the examination table beside him and Chesna, not even feeling any sort of pain as he sprung onto the table before jumping off it to land behind Chesna, but also right in front of the Mysterious Blonde nurse who stood there with her eyes opened wide by this insane revelation.

"The Doctor is carrying Gastin's Child!?!? I knew He and Sunderland both had a thing for that white haired rapist doctor!!" The Nurse would declare as she stood frozen in place while staring at the two, not knowing what to do. At least until she heard the Doctor pretty much state that that her pregnancy comment was false and that the original plan The masked nurse had set for herself on this little mission was still going to work out, nothing had changed. Following Chesna's revelation, The Blonde Haired Nurse's scheme was something that was going to easily obtain something that she felt should rightfully belong to her and now all she needed was Dr. Chesna Matu in order to extort it from the one who stole it. But first she had to take out the trash in the room.

The Nurse had Clyde in her sights, standing right there in front of her. Wasting no time, the nurse would place her had on the tray in front of her that she had carried in earlier, quickly seizing a syringe that she would stuff into her pocket before grabbing the tray up to spill the contents of that it carried before charging forth towards Clyde, raising the aluminum tray high above her head and before swinging down across the back of the Texan's head, striking him hard, earning a hard metallic clash from the Tray that struck his skull.

"Gahh!!" Clyde would let out as The Nurse struck him from behind, knocking the hat off his head, falling to the floor on his hands and knees, heavily dazed by the hit. Clyde would then turn and look up to see who had attacked him, but once he did he would be struck again by the nurse over the head, putting him face down on the floor with a violent thud while the nurse raised the tray up over her head before striking down on Clyde once more.

"EHEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHA-HAA-HAA-HAAA!!!!!!" Laughed the Nurse manically as she repeatedly bashed Clyde over the head with the aluminum tray as he tried to get back up, only to end up back down on the floor after each strike until he would finally drop down no longer move, save for the violent, pulsating twitching in his legs. Seeing that the cowboy was down and out, The Nurse would look down and smile at her work before looking up at Chesna and then removing the surgical mask from her face to reveal herself to the doctor, whom she would stare at with a devious, evil looking, almost possessed glare.

[align=center:f4kjayhy]Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete) - Page 2 835598-YNUKMJT.jpg[/align:f4kjayhy]

"Doctor Chesna Matuschanskavasky... It's a pleasure to see you once again." Muttered Kelly with a wily grin as she threw down the bent up aluminum tray down towards Chesna's feet, keeping her eyes fixated on the doctor while her right hand rested in her pocket, keeping a tight grip on the syringe that she had saved for the good doctor.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 pm

"Yes."

Chesna said in a calm and monotone voice as Clyde frantically began to question the doctor's methods. She let out a sigh as Clyde continued to protest and her gaze slid down his body as she tried to figure the best way to stick him with the needle and get the blood work.

Thankfully the nurse came to his rescue and began thoroughly beating Clyde with a metal tray. As Clyde slumped to the floor, Chesna knelt down and grabbed one of Clyde's arms and stuck him with the needle and drew some blood, ignoring the nurse as she thumped Clyde into unconsciousness.

When she had her sample, she stood up and properly put the blood into a vial and capped it. She ten looked at the girl who revealed herself, her dull blue eyes barely focusing on the maniacal eyes.

"Sample subject #6582." She said and then let out a sigh. "Still very annoying, but at least mildly useful this time." She added and turned around to begin trying to gather the samples and supplies. It was time to get these things back to the lab and get going. This place, it seemed, was rather infested with annoying fools.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm

As Kelly continued to mercilessly thrash Clyde with the aluminum tray over and over again to the point where he couldn't even defend himself, his eyes would quickly shoot over towards Chesna as he saw her kneel down in front of him before reaching for his arm. Clyde thought Chesna was coming to his aid but it turned out she was just trying to get that damn sample she wanted, and while Clyde was already on the brink of losing consciousness, the sight of Chesna's syringe only helped Kelly put Clyde out faster he fainted just moment before the needle made contact with his skin. Kelly thought nothing of this as she assaulted Clyde due to losing herself in a sadistic frenzy, keeping her attention solely on her target until he stopped moving. And with that, Kelly was face to face once again with Dr. Matu.

After introducing herself to Chesna, Kelly would receive a response from the Doctor that struck her heavily within her own heart. The way Chesna referred to her was downright insulting for The Ghoul, her eyes widening instantly as she heard Chesna's refer to her as "Sample subject #6582." and not by her real name, something that she clung very tightly to because it gave her an identity, it gave her individuality. But when Chesna referred to Kelly as nothing more than a number, she felt as if all that had been stripped away.

The Ghoul's widened eyes would soon narrow at Chesna and turn into a bitter, hateful glare that was accompanied by a small developing tear within her right eye that twitched violently, clinching her shaking fists tightly while gritting down on her teeth, hiding her eyes with the bangs of her hair as the look on her face took on a conflicting mix of sadness and hate. "'Sample subject what'!?!? Just who the hell does this Doctor think she's talking to!? How Dare Her! Doesn't she know who the hell I am!?" Thought Kelly as she mulled over the way Chesna addressed her, not even caring that she called her annoying, rather only being fixated on the fact that she was just a number to Chesna who would turn her back to The Ghoul and only infuriate her more, feeling completely ignored and disregarding her, like she wasn't important, like she was a nobody. The way Kelly was feeling reminded her so much of her childhood with that constant feeling of worthlessness and lack of personal identity.

"Don't... Don't you dare turn your fucking back to me... My name... Is Kelly Conway... Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway! You better fucking remember that, Got It!?!? I have a name that you better fucking use! I am NOT just a number! I am NOT just some TOY on a factory assembly line!! I am Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway! You got that, you Soulless Whore!?!? Yelled Kelly in a hateful tantrum, stomping her foot on the floor as she shouted out to Chesna her own identity that she wanted to doctor to remember, forgetting about her plan to quickly seize Chesna due to her pride and personal conflicts.

"Look At Me When Im Talking To You!!!"

Last edited by 621 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 am

Chesna ignored Kelly as she ranted. She cleaned up her station and slipped the vial of blood into her lab coat. She could test it later. When she turned back around, the annoying blonde was still ranting. She lifted her hand up and sighed as she flipped her bangs out of her face.

"You're lucky I even managed that. Whatever. Once I drop these samples off I am going to go home and make sure I never even remember this. Or you. or anything. Unless you want to give me another sample, could you go away and do it quietly? Unfortunately I still have work to do."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey! What's Up, Doc!? (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next