Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 9 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:53 am

Lucy was kind happy when Cerbera stopped trashing around and liked that her older sister was becoming more submissive to her, " Hmmm It's kinda boring though...I mean I wanted to learn how to fight more like you, but you went ahead and studied submission holds...kinda makes me happy that I had such an impact on you during our training, also It makes me think that it's gonna take me a while before I can catch up to you. " Lucy said as she spoke out rather frankly and openly about how she felt, it was something she could only do with Cerbera after all and even that was rare.

Lucy kept up her tickling all up to the point when she thought she heard Cerbera moan, " Huh ?? What was that Sis ??...D-did I get you to moan ? ..mmmmmmhmmm So cute ! " Lucy called out as she did find her sister light moan like sound to sound very cute, but she over played her attitude a bit just to tease her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

We are two of a kind ( For Cirno) - Page 9 Empty Re: We are two of a kind ( For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Cerbera soon began to pant out, closing her eyes and rested her head low. She needed a break from that tickling, though with her arms pinned and her legs out of reach from doing any damage, she could only rest underneath her sister with the little time she had, trying to persuade Lucy to let her go. " O-Okay.. Let's make a deal.. You let me go now.. And I'll buy you whatever you want.. " Though Cerbera wasn't the type to do something like this, she felt extra embarassed and sensitive whenever Lucy got a hold on her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Lucy continued to play with Cerbera until she heard what her sister told her, she smiled a little at the idea and soon kissed Cerbera on the tip of her head, " Moh, Sis..I just told you a second ago that I would buy you your ice cream. " Lucy said as she would begin and let Cerbera go and gently put her down, " You don't have to get me anything.." , because I already have everything I need Lucy thought to herself as she looked down on her sister and moved to get off her and seat herself next to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Cerbera was finally released and in time, she went up onto her knees, placing her hands infront of her knees and released a loud sigh. Then looked back up and at Lucy, who had taken a seat besides her. " Well.. How about we have dinner together? " She would say while hiding the blush on her face, then finally smiled warmly. " I would enjoy it. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Lucy's face looked like it was lit up like the sun when Cerbera told her that they could have dinner together, she put on a cute smile before she blushed a looked on at Cerbera, before she would glomp her sister and hug her tightly, " OKAY!" She shouted out with a very cute and happy voice as she would hug Cerbera tightly and hold her sister close to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Cerbera brought her hands from the mat and wrapped them around Lucy, barely able to keep herself steady and leant back against the ropse to use them as support. She gave Lucy a soft kiss on the cheek, liking the way she blushed and answered to happily, it made her believe that she made the right choice, so she decided that maybe she could make Lucy really happy with the next words. " Then, if you want. You can spend the night at my place. I got some good videos and games lying around, if you can help me find them. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Lucy smiled as she held on tightly to her sister and hugged her even tighter when she was kissed by her sister, trying to hug her so tightly that she would squeeze her hard, when she heard Cerbera talk about sleeping over and spending time with her, playing video games, she began to nuzzle Cerbera's face and played with her a little, " Ah! Sis..your the best in the world world!" Lucy called out as she pushed Cerbera up against the ropes. Lucy hadn't been into games for that long, only a few months, it was Alessa that introduced her to them and now she was gonna be able to play them with her sister. It all felt so good to the little demon.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm

" Only to you, lil sis. " She would say and close her eyes, relaxing against the ropes and being held so tightly with her sister, she knew she had made the right choice, for Lucy and herself. Cerbera wasn't going to say that though. Sure it would've fit the situation that she wanted Lucy around her more often, but she figured she'd say it whenever the time was right. She brought one hand up to stroke over Lucy's hair, stroking through her hair almost motherly and whispered. " No one else.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Lucy was loving this moment with her sister, as she felt how she stroked her hair and said that she wasn't like this to no one but her, Lucy smiled and nuzzled up to Cerbera a bit more and began to stroke her back with her hands, " Same here...want to go get your ice cream soon ?...I don't think that I have anything to teach you, you have already come so far before I could teach you, you really are amazing sis. " Lucy said as she tried to pull back a little and look into Cerbera's eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:55 am

" You can teach me alot more then you know.. But alright, let's go get that season fridgey Freeze ice cream cone! " She would suddenly say, patting Lucy on the head and grinned at her. " Then, we'll head to my place and either order out or go find a restaurant or snackbar to eat at, deal? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next