by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Cassie laughed. "Well, I know you're not that sweet. You're certainly not nice to Taylor, but that doesn't mean you're that way to everyone. Maybe you just need someone to protect you. Ya know, from the not-so-sweet part of-"

The ref slid into place and began to count. "One!"

Cassie realized that while she was laying there on her back, Mamouru positioned the way he was, her shoulders hat flattened out on the mat.

"Eep!"

She let go of her ankle and put both of her feet on Mamouru's hips. She shoved, braced her forearms on Mamouru's shoulders and slid her hips back before trying to scramble back to her feet. This getting pinned business was going to make it a bit tougher to work from the bottom. She could probably have set something up to stay on bottom and not get pinned, but she didn't want to risk accidentally losing the match for Taylor. That'd probably make her even more mad to lose like that.

"Watch out for the ref." Taylor called. "He's sneaky like that. Oh, sorry, she's sneaky like that."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag M

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Mamouru's eyes widened again at Cassie's words. Was she that naive? Well, if anything things were looking quite well, especially when the ref began to count a pinfall. But Cassie wriggled out of her own grip and pushed him off. Mamouru stood up and backed up as well. He looked at Cassie and grinned, flipping some of his brown hair from his forehead.

"I've never been anything but a gentleman to her." He quipped and bent his knees, dashing at Cassie to try and reach for her legs and put her on the mat.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Taylor&Cassie vs Higurashi Twins - Valentine's Day Tag Match

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 am

Cassie tilted her head at Mamouru. "Don't be silly."

When Mamouru shot in at her, she quickly and instinctively sprawled her legs back, with her forearms on Mamouru's shoulders, and then quickly spun to his side. She hopped, trying to wrap her legs around his waist again but this time on his back. Her arms snaked around his head, trying to slip the crook of her elbow over his neck but without squeezing or threatening at all.

"SOMEBODY PUNCH SOMEBODY IN THE FREAKING FACE!" Taylor shouted impatiently.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am

"I'm never silly." Mamouru quipped as Cassie dodged his shoot and spun her body to wrap her legs around his waist. Mamouru didn't mind the taught legs squeezing his body. It wasn't too tight as of yet. Instead he focused on the arms and tried to grab Cassie's wrists and pull on her arms so he held them out in front of the two.

"I don't think they are very fond of this..." Mamouru would say with a soft chuckle.

Johnny too was leaning against the ropes and gave a little bit of a yawn. It certainly wasn't his style of play and he was starting to get a little board.

"Personally I like this. It's like playing chess with our bodies." He said in a smooth tone. He wasn't trying to indicate anything specific but It certainly was how he felt and he had to admit that the thought of tangling up with a girl was part of the reason he studied tactics more than pumping iron like Johnny.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 am

"Well, maybe you guessed but I'm not trying to wrestle you or anything." Cassie said slowly. "I just like being around new people. And old people. All sorts of people. I like you. You're neat."

"She meant to say 'you're a bitch'. She's Canadian, and... stuff." Taylor clarified for Mamouru.

"We can definitely pick up the pace though. Have you ever competed before?" Cassie asked nicely, though she was really making sure she wouldn't hurt him, and that he wouldn't step out of line and hurt her. Grappling was a gentle art. Though... She reminded herself yet again that this wasn't a jiu jitsu competition. She'd have to be ready for whatever Mamouru tried.

"It's okay, though. I trust you." She held on tightly to her position but didn't try to advance at all for the moment.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:15 am

Mamouru listened to Cassie's words as he felt her chest softly heave against his back. He smiled a little bit as he tried to plan out his next move. "Cassie-san, you're far too kind." He added quietly and glanced up at Taylor as she barked at him.

"Are you jealous, Taylor-san?" Mamouru called out knowing that she would merely scoff and berate him. That predictable reaction alone was worth the comment.

Mamouru then turned his head. "I agree... I was merely thinking of what to do next, and enjoying the moment of course. Though, I'd hate to make all these people impatient as our friend Taylor-san." Mamouru then lowered his head and spoke quietly. "I haven't, but I've been around wrestling my whole life. I'm not going to do anything underhanded to you in this match though, Cassie-san. But you still shouldn't trust me."

Mamouru tried to buck his hips upward and drag his arms forward to tuck his elbows into his chest to bring Cassie's arms with him as well and bend her over his shoulder slightly so he could try and reach up and grab the back of her head and hold the back of her neck to secure her head and arm in place.

Johnny from the other side of the ring looked at the mass of body on the mats and furrowed his brow. "Just give it up, she likes chicks anyway!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 pm

"The only thing I'm jealous of is the rope Johnny's grabbing!" Taylor answered.

Cassie quickly let go with her legs and abandoned her position on Mamouru's back, turning a somersault off and landing on her back with her head closest to him. She jackknifed up and reached back with flexible legs to try to hook her toes on Mamouru's body and use the leverage to spin herself around so that she could get back to guard and wrap her legs around Mamouru's body again.

"I do not..." Cassie blushed.

"Sic 'im, Cassie!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:00 am

Mamouru reached and Cassie seemed to pull off him, avoiding gettign in his clutches and ending up on her back witht heir heads almost together again. Mamouru scrambled to his knees and pushed forward to try and push off and upward to capture Cassie in a north-south position while she was jacknifing up. Norrmally he could slam his head into her stomach and put her back down, but keeping her pinned tot he ground and wrapping his arms around her waist seemed like a better use of his time with Cassie.

He didn't really understand. Why was he being so nice to her? She was obviously someone who was fool hearty enough to take advantage of easily. Why couldn't he bring himself to manipulate he? It would be child's play. It had to be because Taylor and Johnny were both watching him like hawks. As he tried to gain the upper ground, he spoke in a low tone. "Would you like to hang out after the match, Cassie-san?" He asked almost non-chalantly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:25 am

Without missing a beat, Cassie hooked her arm over one of Mamouru's and kicked off the mat, throwing her whole body and rolling to the side to try to put Mamouru on his back and reverse the position on him. She'd been in the position plenty of times and the escape was second nature to her.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome!" Cassie said excitedly. Mamouru was so sweet! And he knew how to wrestle, and he was super cute, and Cassie loved making friends. What an awesome day!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 am

Mamouru felt Cassie move and flip him over onto his back. He smiled a bit and tried to think of something to do as he softly panted against Cassie's exposed tummy. He pressed his face up, and couldn't help but try and catch a small whiff of Cassie's scent. By now she had been rolling around and gotten a little sweaty form their tussling but figured as a lady she would still have done something. Still, for the moment he rested and caught his breath. "Did you come up with this ring attire, Cassie-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next