Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero

Post by snappleR Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Leo grabbed at Amy's arms and tried to loosen them.

"No!" Amy fought to keep her arms around Leo's neck, then hastily amended, "I mean, yes. I mean... goddamnit," Amy released Leo from the sleeper and slapped Leo in the back of the head.

"That was only marginally clever. What's wrong with me?" Amy stood up and tried to roll Leo onto his back once more, looking to try and apply the armbar again.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Leo huffed out as he slumped down onto the mat as Amy stepped off of him, he felt her come in close again and then roll him over... But as soon as she got him onto his back he will quickly reach up one arm around the back of her head and the other trying to slip between her legs and grasp quite high up her left thigh.

Leo will try to pull her down and over into a surprise roll up pin.. His hand quite obviously intentionally ending up with only her left butt cheek to grasp onto to keep a hold of her in the roll up pin, which he did with quite a bit of zeal... Enough zeal to make her black shorts tighten over her ass as he groped firmly with his hand.

Spotlight
characters:
Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 ELZuoMvSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 OG5hnuaSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 Cg3CzYmSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Amy reached for Leo's hands, but before she realized what was happening, Leo had her rolled up. Amy felt Leo's hand roam over her butt eagerly, and Amy scoffed. "Wow, Leo, a pin? I didn't take you as one to end things prematurely." Zing! Amy thought happily. Amy remained rolled up, making no attempt to escape the pin, expecting Leo to let her go of his own accord.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 pm

"Ha har..." He said sarcastically as his fingers traced her butt crack "Honestly, everything has to be an innuendo with you." He said, considering the way he was. As Amy predicted, Leo didn't count her... But seems she wasn't struggling to kick out he kept her held in the roll up position for possibly longer then a three count as he got a good feel of her butt...

Then, just before he let go, he'll grip the bottom of her shorts and pull them up into something like a wedgie, trying to turn her conservative shorts into a raunchy (if only temporary) thong... Then letting her go, he'll roll up onto one knee, looking keenly over at her to try and catch a glance.

Spotlight
characters:
Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 ELZuoMvSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 OG5hnuaSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 Cg3CzYmSpar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Amy yelled. She suddenly on her back, her shorts riding deep into her ass. She leapt up, correcting her wardrobe quickly, then whirled around and caught Leo looking cheerfully just below her waist. Amy was just a little bit speechless. "Leo, what the hell?" Amy began, but Leo's smirk unbalanced her. Amy took a deep breath and relaxed a little, even managing a grin. "Fuck, Leo. I'll pay you back for that."
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:59 pm

"Heh... You look pretty cute when you're all riled up and flustered like that.." He commented as he moved forwards. He hoped she'd still be a little riled up and flustered, perhaps even distracted by his comment as he reached for her.. Trying to get his arm around her head and hip toss her back down to the mat where he'd landed and remain laying across her bust, his arm still around her for a grounded headlock.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:04 pm

"You mean I'm usually not?" Amy retorted. Oh my God, Amy, you're flirting with this pervert! Stop! her conscience begged.

Out of nowhere, Leo grabbed her head and threw her to the mat. She hit the mat and tried to roll away, only to find her head trapped, and Leo lying comfortably on top of her.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Leo cinched the grounded head lock in tight and securely, able to look down upon her trapped face as he let out a few soft pants, his body pressing right against her bust.

"I mean usually you look cute and hot... but all riled up and flustered you look cute and hot... and cute." He said with a charming wink, right before trying to squeeze in even tighter on the hold, his skin feeling pretty hot against her

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Amy squirmed and grasped at Leo's arms, trying to escape. She stopped with a gasp, her face red from a combination of her failed effort and Leo's body heat. "Cute and hot and cute and hot and cute? That's all? I think I'm insulted." Leo tightened the hold, and Amy coughed. Trapped and left with no other option, she balled up her left hand and lightly bopped her own nose.

"Aa...aachoo!" Amy sneezed directly into Leo's face. Even if Leo loosens the hold and gets up, Amy will remain on the ground. She'll turn over and get to all fours trying to recover while laughing uncontrollably.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Leo blinked as she sneezed right into her face, raising an eyebrow at what she was trying as a counter..

"How very un-cute of you.." He said as he released to wipe his face. Seems she rolled over onto her front to laugh, Leo moved around in front of her

"Yeah laugh it up.." he said as he tried to take ahold of head and then quickly drop down to the floor on his back... He will try to swiftly guide her head in between his thighs to lock on a head scissors hold, so that she'd be facing in towards his crotch..

"But try to sneeze your way out of this one.. I dare ya." he'll say if he gets the scissor hold fully locked in

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spar- Amy Poford vs Leo Fandero (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next