Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How Russians do Business

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How Russians do Business - Page 5 Empty Re: How Russians do Business

Post by Darius Fri May 04, 2012 10:32 pm

After salmming her clasped fists onto the now battered stomach of Katya's about a dozen or so times Sarah would finally let up on the poor Russian, giving her a brief moment of respite as she looked at the damage down so far. Upon sering just how terrible Katya now looked Sarah grinned in satisfaction, and would tne unceremoniously dump Katya off her knee and onto the floor on her stomach. "Katya, Katya, Katya," Sarah chided as she crawled over to the poor girl. "I'm not sure how you ever controled someone like Sabre. She'd snap you in half. Just like I;m going to."

Sarah would then position herself to lay beside Katya's fallen form, and would then try to scissor one of her arms. If she managed that, Sarah would next clasp her hands across Katya's mouth, and then leaning backwards she would start to next tortre Katya with a crossface crippler.

Nha and Sha were having just as much fun with their victim, having blugeoned, stretched and humiliated poor Oksana a great deal since dragging the bodyguard into the gym. And unfortunately for the Russian's they were just getting started. "Aw, don't say things like that," Nha cooed as she and her sister approached again, looking down at the hefty woman like she was prey. "I thought you people were supossed to be jolly." Sha chuckled lightly at her sisters joke, and after sharing a glance they passed a slient message to each other, deciding on their next move.

Sha would move to one side of Oksana while Nha would move to another before both of them would sit down beside her. Nha would move to wrap her legs around the Russian's throat in a tight side headscissor, while Sha would wrap her legs around her big belly for a bodyscissors. With both scissors in place the twins would begin to squeeze in unison, with the blue twin choking the life out of Oksana while the red one crushed her poor body.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 06, 2012 10:17 am

Katya gave a little anguished gasp as she was rolled onto the floor, and lay there panting and groaning heavily, in short, panicked breaths. She was grateful for the brief respite, though she still ached fearsomely, and all she could use this break for was to grovel unashamedly.

“Please… I’️m begging you…. Stop…. I’️ll do anything….” she whimpered from her crumpled heap on the floor. Sadly, it wasn’️t enough, as she felt Sarah scissor her arm and reach across her to slap on a submission hold.

“No…. mmphhhh…..” she began to protest feebly but her mouth was soon covered by Sarah’️s grip. “MMPPHH!!!” she gave a muffled, wide-eyed scream of pain as her head was yanked backwards. The petite girl spasmed wildly at the renewed pain, shuddering in Sarah’️s cruel hold. Katya beat her free fist against the floor to try and vent her agony and frustration, but the pain of the hold would soon break her.

Oksana had the briefest of respites, too, as the twins decided what to do with her downed form. The big Russian was too tired for a full fight back, but would use this break to growl insults and threats.

“I… I going to fucking destroy you….” she panted stubbornly. “No mercy…. One by one… while the other - ungh- watches….” she grunted as she felt the Egyptians’️ legs slide around her body and neck.

Oksana arched her back in pain and gave a strangled cry as her stomach and head were brutally squeezed between the twins’️ powerful thighs. The pressure on her abdomen was making breathing difficult, and her crushed head was becoming increasingly dizzy, making her face flush a deeper and deeper red as she struggled. Hissing and spitting, she would hit her fists against Sha’️s legs, flailing wildly at the hope of at least hurting her tormentor a little. Though she knew she really didn’️t have much time left before consciousness would start to leave her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Nha and SHa's constricting thighs continued to tighten around Oksana's body and throat, crushing her body while at the same time denying her of much needed oxygen. As masters of double team attacks the twins knew exactly how to dehabilitate a single opponant, no matter how big and strong. "Oh, I don't think so," Nha chuckled in amusement. "After we're done with you and your boss you'll never think of crossing us again. Not unless you're a total moron. And I have more faith in you than that." Her legs squeezed tighrer around Oksana's throat as she said this, almost like she wanted to decapitate the girl with her legs.

Sha would start to grunt in pain and annoyance as Oksana started to pound down on her thigh, and the twins would put a stop to that by each of them grabbing an arm and pinning it to the floor, making the Russian truly helpless. Then, using one of their hands to pin her arms, each of them would raise their over and start pounding their fist into Oksana's big belly, hammering her with blows to weaken her further, while at the same time making sure she remains conscious in their double scissor.

With cruel determination Sarah would continue to haul back on Katya's head with the crossface, pulling back on the girl's head while she laughed. "I love my job! I really do!" the Queen of Brawl cackled, cracking back even further, taking Katya to the breaking point. While not being an expert in the submission Sarah knew the pain Katya was feeling was real. And after holding the poor like this for sveral minutes, enjoying her muffled cried again her hand, Sarah would release the crossface and let Katya flop to the floor. Then she would get back to her feet, standing just in front of the Russian's head as she lay gface dowqn on the floor.

"I hope you've got your affairs in order," Sarah chuckled as she contemplated what to do next.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed May 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Katya had never suffered such a prolonged and brutal assault as this. Her body was screaming as she was stretched in the submission hold for what felt like hours, with no hope of reprieve. Even when she was let go to drop to the floor, her agonised nerve endings were burning fiercely, and her head was spinning with sickening pain.

The petite brunette mumbled to herself in Russian as Sarah stood over her, taunting her about her fate.

“Y-yes…” she answered hoarsely. “and…. Some powerful friends….” Katya was too drained to even remember to grovel by this point.

Oksana, too, was so helpless that begging seemed pointless. The twins’️ jibe actually made her smile, albeit in an extremely pained grimace.

“Moron? Heheh, you be surprised…..” she managed to hiss as she was strangled. “Is…. Russian…. Way….. ... Ughh…. Fuckkkk……” the pounding on her plump belly soon became too much for her, and her words were lost in a guttural howl of pain. As she suffered the intense beating she would occasionally jerk and spasm, only to find her tormentors still holding her body firmly in place. Oksana was fast becoming an agonised mess, tongue lolling in an excruciating state of semi-consciousness.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 10, 2012 1:08 pm

As Katya moaned in pain at her feet Sarah sneered in derision, not at all put off by her thinly veiled threat. "Is that right?" Sarah asked, and would reach down to grab Katya by her throat, and would use it to lift Katya onto her feet, and then off her feet entirely, holding her aloft with one arm. "Well if they're as tough as you and tubsy-ubsy over there I don't think I have anything to worry about. After all, I have powerful friends too." Sarah would then chuckle, and pull Katya to whisper into the Russian's ear.

"Sabre's one of them," Sarah sneered, right before she would lift katya high into the air and chokeslam her into the hard floor.

Back with Nha and Sha the two were having an entertaining time choking and crashing Oksana with their powerful legs, while at the same time driving their fists into her big belly. Their tandem attacks were feared throughout the AFW, both in and out of the ring, as Oksana was no doubt finding out. Soon though, they would stop punching the hefty Russian and would also uncoil their legs from her throat and body, releasing her from both holds as they both stood up on wither side of their victim.

"If the Russian way is to beaten into submission," Nha chuckled as she looked down on Oksana. "Then it's no wonder why you guys lost the Cold War." Once again the blue twin would nod and Sha, and the red twin would nod back. Together they would reach underneath Okana's body, and with two grunts of effort they would both lift the bigger woman high above their heads. Alone, even with Sha's larger than average strength, they couldn't have a hope of acheiving this. But together they could easily lift the Russian's weight between the two of them.

Once Okana was as high as they could lift her, the twins would look at each other and smile, a signal to then drop Oksana were she hung. But as soon as they did, both of them would drop to one knee so Okana would slam spine first across both of them to devastate the bigger woman with a tag-team backbreaker.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 12, 2012 11:12 am

Katya could do nothing but whimper as she was plucked from the ground by Sarah, left dangling helplessly in the air by her throat. She spluttered and groaned as she hung in the painful throttle, air supply cut off, with real fear in her wide eyes, as she knew she was about to be broken completely. Sarah’️s taunt about Sabre had just enough time to register in Katya’️s pain-wracked brain, before she was brutally slammed downwards. The choke slam rocked her aching body with fierce agony, jolting and spasming at the hard impact. The pain was so disorienting she could barely scream, instead she flopped back weakly onto the gym floor, unable to move, seeing nothing but stars. Her tongue was lolling and her grip on consciousness was hazy at best. The petite Russian no longer knew where she was or what was happening, only that it hurt like a bitch.

Meanwhile her supposed protector was having to endure being squeezed, strangled, and being used like a punching bag by the cruel twins. Blow by blow, the torture drove any last vestiges of resistance from the voluptuous girl’️s body. Dizzy from the head scissors, she could only groan in distress as she felt herself being hoisted up into the air.

“Oh no….” she moaned feebly, trying to brace herself for the destruction to come.

But she couldn’️t really brace against it. Her plump body fell heavily, only to viciously connect with the twins’️ upturned knees.

“AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIGGGHHHH!!!” Oksana screwed her face up in pure pain as burning agony flooded her bruised spine. The way they were going, the Russians were going to end up in hospital. Or worse. going, the Russians were going to end up in hospital. Or worse.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 13, 2012 6:55 am

After the chokeslam Sarah rose to her feet tall and proud over Katya, a tower of power that couldn't stop grinning. Her ruthless attacks had reduced Katya to a lifeless pile of mush before her, and it was glorious. And to think, she was satisfied with just beating on a bag earlier. She was glad Katya was stupid enough to come alone.

Smirking, Sarah would come to take a seat upon Katya's stomach, planting her feet on either side of the Russian, looking down at the girl with a grin. "Now, we can do this all day," Sarah told Katya. "I know I can. But I have a sneaking suspicion you don't want that. So, we can make a compromise. You can either give up on Sabre, leave her alone and accept that I'm the one that looks after her now, or I can can continue to beat you to within an inch of you life." Sarah grinned maniacly, ans would crack her knuckles in each hand to emphasize her point. "So what's it going to be?"

While Sarah was playing diplomicy Nha and Sha were still at work breaking Oksana down piece by piece, their brutal double backbreaker having done a good deal of damage. The twins grinned at each other, and would high-five as the Russian lay across their knee. "Feel like begging for mercy now?" Nha would ask mockingly. "No? Good." Once again grabbing Oksana between them Nha and Sha would lift Oksana off their knees and into the air again, only this time Sha, the stronger of the two, would then take Oksana over her shoulder back-first in a Canadian backbreaker, supporting the Russian's considerable weight on her own, much to the red twin's strain.

It was only when Nha came to stand back to back with Sha was the weight then shared between them. Nha would grab Oksana's legs, pulling down on them with a smile, while Sha would pull down on the woman's chin with all her might. The twins would have Okasan suspended in the air with a kind of double torture rack, pulling down on her chin and legs to nearly break Oksana in half.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 13, 2012 4:15 pm

The semi-conscious Katya was whimpering incoherently as Sarah took a seat on her stomach. She came to a little, looking up to see the redhead cracking her knuckles with an evil grin.

“Please… no more….” she wailed. Then it dawned on her groggy brain that Sarah had indeed offered a reprieve.

“Okay, yes, compromise!” she answered desperately. “You want Sabre that much, you can have her, no problem! I mean, I’️ve still got Oksana, so…”

As Katya said this, a huge groan echoed through the gym as Oksana was hoisted into the punishing backbreaker position.

“Uhhh…. Noo…..” she moaned helplessly, bent upside-down over the red twin’️s shoulders. Her big tits jiggled as her large frame was contorted backwards. And as she felt a hand on her chin and legs, she knew it was going to get worse.

“Please stop - AAAHHH!!!!” she screamed as Sha pressed down on her already tortured body, increasing the pain the was in tenfold. Her spine was already bruised and sore, but now it was being stressed to the limit. Poor Oksana was not exactly a flexible girl, and was not used to being manhandled like this, and it left her in quite shocking agony, with tears welling in her once-proud eyes. It felt like these bitches were doing serious damage to her spine, but all she could do was shriek, groan, and hope that they got tired of supporting her weight.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 13, 2012 4:40 pm

It came as no surprise to Sarah to see Katya beg desperately for this torture to end, giving up on Sabre and allowing the Queen of Brawl to have her. Sarah grinned victoriously, and would give Katya a few condescending pats on her cheek. "There's a good girl," Sarah chuckled in amusement. "Knew you would see reason. So Sabre's mine and you get jack shit. Seems like a fair deal to me." It would then Sarah would come to notce the pained screams of Katya's bodyguards, and sarah would turn her head to see her own bodyguards torturing the voluptious woman in their unique torture rack.

"Hey, Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum! Get over here!" Sarah shouted to the twins, who were so engrossed in bending Oksana like a spoon they didn't register Sarah right away. When they did, they would walk with Oksana still being bent over to Sarah, Sha walking forward with Nha forced to walk backwards. When they arrived, Sarah made sure that Katya could see just what the twins had done to her poor partner.

"Katya here has agreed to let us keep our adorable cavegirl," Sarah told them, to both the twins and their victim. "We struck a deal after a long and immensely satisfying negotiation. Did you girls have fun with fatso?"

"Yes," Nha and Sha answered simulataneosly, both sharing evil grins.

"That's good. But now I'm afraid you have to let her go. Our business with them is concluded. Girls....give the boss back her bitch." Nha and Sha both knew just what Sarah meant by that, and as the Friction champ dismouted Katya's stomach, Nha would fling Oksana's legs up and over Sha's shoulders, dumping the heavyset woman directly on top of her smaller boss, aiming to drop her into a sixty-nine position, crotch to crotch and face to face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Straddled and submissive, Katya grimaced as Sarah patted her dishevelled face. She half expected another brutal punch, but the redhead seemed to be actually honouring their ’️deal’️. Katya did raise an eyebrow as Sarah yelled at the twins - the AFW champ seemed to treat everyone harshly, so at least it wasn’️t just her. Another reason, though, to stay the hell away from this mad biker bitch. That and Katya’️s near-crippled body.

Throughout this beating, Katya had been too overwhelmed to really see what had happened to her partner, but as the twins brought her over, the petite Russian could see just how much trouble the big girl was in. Poor Oksana was bruised and struggling in a way Katya had never really seen before. But then, they’️d never been ambushed by such ruthless sadists before.

It seemed the ordeal was finally over, Sarah stepping up off of Katya’️s body. But then hapless Katya looked up to see her buxom partner being thrown down from the twin’️s shoulders, right towards her…

“Eeee - NNGHHH!!!!” Katya’️s squeak of terror was cur short as Oksana slammed into her, the plump girl’️s full weight squashing the smaller fighter against the hard gym floor. It drove the air from her already-battered body, and left her groaning in yet more pain. Her big partner’️s bulk pressed down on her, pressuring her aching, tender frame, and leaving her face humiliatingly covered by Oksana’️s crotch.

Oksana, too, was in a bad way from the cruel move. Katya had acted like a crash mat for her fall, but she was still in utter agony from the brutal backbreaking blows she had taken. Her spine felt like molten lava and she didn’️t have the energy to move her big, sweaty body. Groaning incoherently, she lay face-down in Katya’️s crotch.

Poor Katya moaned indignantly. “Gahh…. Oaf!” she grunted, trying to prise Oksana’️s thick thighs apart so she could at least see out from under the big girl’️s crotch. But for now they were stuck in an aching, ungainly heap.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next