Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Commentary/Intermission thread

2 posters

Go down

Commentary/Intermission thread Empty Commentary/Intermission thread

Post by valen311 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 am

This is for the members of the panel and any special guests who may be at ringside and/or commentating on the Hentai Blitz tournament. Also, if someone has a commentator character that would be an awesome addition!

Marisa Evans was thrilled to be among the panel of women that sat, observing the matches of the Hentai Blitz tournament. She was also one of the commentators, offering a veteran's view of each sexual battle as it went through it's paces. She was also alongside Belinda, the long time Hentai Champion and one of Marisa's favorite rivals, Tana Matahina, another erotic wrestling veteran and one who Marisa spent time with outside the ring as well as in. Also sitting in with them was Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, a woman Marisa knew only by her ruthless reputation as the leader of Meister, and the AFW's commissioner. But the woman had also been in some hentai matches, and had prevailed in most of them, so to the American, Lukretia's talent was undeniable.
"Well, so far we've seen Akashi manage to overcome Leiko in what was a heated match. Very heated. As in, I wish I could have one Lukretia's servants here with a fan. One of the biggest surprises to me was Natsumi's really aggressive defeat of Rebecca Burner. I didn't think the girl had it in her, but if she can keep it up, she may be the dark horse of the tournament!" she was saying aside to the AFW commentator. "There are also some first time girls making their debut here, I believe. One of them is Shel, and I have to say I think she will be one to watch out for. Her tribbing style, and the way her fingers had their way with Tomomi's sex, that girl has experience. Of course, Asha's victory over Sabine, Erica's against Lilly and Sena's over Anja were also great to watch. And even those who have lost still have a shot at a prize if they can come out on top of the loser's bracket!"
She looked to the rest of the panel, looking to them to voice in with their comments about all the various Round one matches.

Last edited by 133 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Commentary/Intermission thread Empty Re: Commentary/Intermission thread

Post by anegge Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:09 pm

"Hmm? I sort of napped through some of those to be honest." responded Tana shrugging. "I assumed we were just weeding out the awful girls to start with." She smirked looking longwise at Marisa, "I'm sure that Marisa is going to take me out back and spank me for saying that and then make me watch the losers bracket, but I'm honestly waiting to see who reaches the top of the tourney. Not all women are worth the time of someone of my talent. Our talent. Our talent." she finished, waving her hand to encompass the entire 'board'.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Commentary/Intermission thread GXChUKwCommentary/Intermission thread 1BElGMICommentary/Intermission thread UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down