by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After Humiliation (Open Thread)

2 posters

Go down

After Humiliation (Open Thread) Empty After Humiliation (Open Thread)

Post by Talimaya Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:28 am

With the match between Dominic and Cherise finally over, Cherise wanted to take a nice long hot shower. After stripping down, Cherise would put her clothing in one of the lockers, letting out a small sigh. She really wanted to believe she was ready for this. But her record so far showed otherwise. She figured she should wait until she's been in more matches before deciding. She wanted to win so badly. Especially against Dominic. With her thoughts trailing off, she'd step into the showers without paying much mind at all to anything else. She hadn't recieved word yet that this was boys territory. Not that it mattered. She wanted to take a shower and head back to her room. Or perhaps seek out another opponent in the gym. Maybe challenging someone else would do her some good.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

After Humiliation (Open Thread) Empty Re: After Humiliation (Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Johnny Laurence whistled merrily as he stepped into the shower room. He had heard that the men had finally taken control of this place and that it beat the heck out of the small cramped shower stall in the men's dorm. He also held the faint hope his step sister, Tiffany, would be in the showers, he hadn't seen her since their arrival to Sex Wars. Setting down a gym bag, he stripped down and placed his clothes in the bag before stepping into the showers.
Once there the Texan paused as he found the public showers already running, and with a woman already in them. He cleared his throat loudly to get her attention.
"Miss, you either didn't get the memo, or you've got more guts than brains." he called. "The men have the shower room, as of a few days ago."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:00 am

Cherise wouldn't hear Johnny clear his throat, having been lost in her thoughts. But when he started to speak, she'd turn her head to look at him. She kept her back to him, not wanting to turn around and have him see her naked form. Though she also didn't like the thought of keeping her back to him. She'd frown at what he said, looking a bit worried. "They...they do?" She'd look past him, hoping that he was the only one. Little did she know, that if she wanted to score a point for the women, she'd have to win two matches.

"I...I didn't know that. S..So what does that mean?" She was trying not to seem intimidated by the fact that she was now, as far as she was concerned, in enemy territory. But it wasn't easy, and she was sure she wasn't doing a very good job of it.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:10 am

Johnny shook his head, his own nakedness not seeming to bother him.
"Girl, you're behind. Look, it means you had better clear out or get ready for a match." he said. "And just to let you know, seeing how neither one of us is dressed for a fight, I'm going to pick hentai."
The Texan didn't really want to bully Cherise, but if she stayed, she'd be in danger. So by adding in the part of a hentai match he thought it would give her pause, considering her last match with Dominic.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:08 am

Cherise would actually scowl at him as he said the type of match he'd try her at. Was that all men around here were going to think about? For a moment, she'd thought about quickly leaving, not wanting to end up being humiliated. But running away would humiliate her further still. The other female wrestlers probably wouldn't let her live it down after she'd lost her other matches.

"What? Afraid to wrestle me in a real match? Afraid that I'll beat you?" Part of her was probably going to regret staying. But she'd regret it even more if she just ran away. She'd cross her arms in front of her chest, turning sideways so she could continue to glare at him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:18 am

"Are you serious?" Johnny exclaimed, thumping the hard tile with a foot. "This isn't a mat we're standing on girl! If we fight here, we could get hurt, badly."
He paused.
"You're not going to back down...are you?" he asked.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Cherise would actually smile, turning away from Johnny. "If your scared I'll understand." While it was true that the floor was hard, and they could hurt themselves badly, that was only if they did slams and similar moves. But she was likely to wrestle with submission holds.

"Back down? When I was in the showers first? Boys may have gotten control of the area, but I'm not about to be denied a relaxing hot shower because of it." It seemed Cherise had finally gotten over feeling intimidated. Though truth was, she was still afraid what would happen if he challenged her to a hentai match. She knew that she wouldn't do so well if that happened.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:35 pm

"Ok then. I guess if you want it that way, fine." Johnny rubbed the back of his head. "Single fall, pin or submission. Don't say I didn't warn you." he said worriedly.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Cherise had really just wanted to be left alone to shower. But that wasn't likely to happen. She'd look over to him, smiling. At least now she was more confident. He wasn't going to force her into a hentai match. At least with this kind of match, she had a chance. Turning herself around to walk towards him finally, she did her best to forget that she was still naked, her face turning red regardless. "I'm ready when you are."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down