by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am

Minako was delighted to see nico, dazed and some how rested on her lap, but instead of throwing him off like a ragdoll, she took the time to stroke the italian boy's, strapping, but knocked out face. "3......awww, don't worry sleepyhead nico, theres still another round!" she kissed his cheek before tapping it, getting up softly as she walked back to her corner.

"Knock and out, put em together and pow! nico got a knockout!" Minako giggled, as she took her fighting gloves off for the next round, wondering if nico had some fight in him still. "Hmm, I'm sure a boy like him can take a little girl.....but...guess not..........still he's cute though!" she smiled at nico.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:31 pm

The crowd laughed in amusement at the sight of Minako, holding Nico's sleepy frame and caresing him to sleep with her boxing gloves.
Eventually, the girl's cute teasing pecker to his cheek was like a goodnight kiss as the boy passed out and the third count sealed his partial defeat in any case.

....A couple of minute passed, and the Italian boy would groan and move softly. "H-Hnnnn.... where....? Uh...!".
Waking up in realization that he had been just passaged into unconsciousnesse by the cute Minako, in the middle of the cage and with a happily roaring crowd all around, the boy's face flared as he got up into a sitting position.

"W-Wow.... guess that makes a clean victory for you in round 1 Minako chan... ", he blushes as she smiles down at him in evident satisfaction.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Minako blinked surprised cutely, she walked on over to the recovering nico, kneeling a few inches from him, "c clean?! dawwwww your so sweet nico kun, but, you laid a couple of slams on me!" winking, twirling in her walk, "but can you win the second round?" smiling quite evily for herself, a date to her was fighting and knockouts, so she felt right in love for nico deep in her heart.

"I wanna see ya impress me some more nico! so c'mon! stand and wrestle me loverboy..." Minako giggled and punched the air in her corner, though it felt in her thoughts, that she was being a little hard on the italia. "I d don't wanna hurt him that much....but....b but...this feels so good, i its burning!" Minako said punching the air, knowing she can continue on.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

"Ugh... sure thing this girl is energetic...", Nico mumbled to himself seeing Minako punching the air in eager anticipation of the next round.

"Unff....ok then, i'm ready. I won't lose to you, even if you're as much strong as cute!", he finally replies standing up and assming his stance.

The bell promptly rings getting them started for round 2. Nico circles Minako in careful seek of an oopening, then he will try to reach at her wrist, trying for a starting standing armlock.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:10 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":30u1pzwg]"Ugh... sure thing this girl is energetic...", Nico mumbled to himself seeing Minako punching the air in eager anticipation of the next round.

"Unff....ok then, i'm ready. I won't lose to you, even if you're as much strong as cute!", he finally replies standing up and assming his stance.

The bell promptly rings getting them started for round 2. Nico circles Minako in careful seek of an oopening, then he will try to reach at her wrist, trying for a starting standing armlock.

Minako cheerfully giggled at his fighting spirit towards her, feeling touched in her heart some how by his confidence after the first round, he was beaten just then, but she did not know what nico was capable of. "Now that's what I like!" she said, "and your gonna lose after I'm done with you cuteypie!" giving a determined face, she circled him too, awaiting and ready for his first move of round 2.

"Show me what ya got Nico! and I sure hope we don't get K.O'ed too much hehe..." Minako thought in her head towards him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Nico wrenched a little in the standing armlock on Minako, trying to control her arm in that way and hopefully following through with judo-throwing the girl down to the mats.

If successful, he would not continue with his attack, but rather step back into the ropes, taking a boost so that he would rush towards his cute opponent with additional speed given by the ropes. "H-Here i come, Minako!", he yelled, planning to hit her with a running clothesline as soon as she would stand up.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":1ms7trv3]Nico wrenched a little in the standing armlock on Minako, trying to control her arm in that way and hopefully following through with judo-throwing the girl down to the mats.

If successful, he would not continue with his attack, but rather step back into the ropes, taking a boost so that he would rush towards his cute opponent with additional speed given by the ropes. "H-Here i come, Minako!", he yelled, planning to hit her with a running clothesline as soon as she would stand up.

To nico's lucky shot, it had indeed worked! Minako had not thought out the complexity of the italians killer arm lock, "W wha?! unfff!!!!" she groaned shocked in a way, it had came clear nico was not going to go down taking her strikes, so easily in this round as she was slammed to the mats face first, gently putting her arm to the grab hold of the ropes, trying to stand up to him. Downed and shaking her head, "Gnnh....w where are you n nico?.....whoah....my head is allll over the place tonight..." Minako said dizzily, as her vision was wavy and blurred making it hard to focus on nico's attack towards her. Though it wasn't the first time she felt dizzy completely from a slam, it had reminded of her school days for the many fights she had there, as she stood up just barely facing him, weakened.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Nico was still slightly dazed from the recent knockout, but with the disoriented Minako allowing him such an opening he could not fail to take the opportunity: if his running clothesline would impact with the cute girl, both the contenders would be pressed with force against the steel cage.

From a bigger wrestler, a clothesline against the steel cage would probably have resulted into a KO move, but even with Nico's cute and slender body the hit was probably going to be very hard, causing the Italian boy to groan in pain himself, but most likely leaving Minako in worse conditions.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:06 pm

[quote="wrestleryu":198m0ane]Nico was still slightly dazed from the recent knockout, but with the disoriented Minako allowing him such an opening he could not fail to take the opportunity: if his running clothesline would impact with the cute girl, both the contenders would be pressed with force against the steel cage.

From a bigger wrestler, a clothesline against the steel cage would probably have resulted into a KO move, but even with Nico's cute and slender body the hit was probably going to be very hard, causing the Italian boy to groan in pain himself, but most likely leaving Minako in worse conditions.

Minako turned round to face nico, she was still a little dazed and weakened from his slam on her, blinking at him from across the ring where she was stood with dizzy blue eyes. "Wake up Minako! its time to get back into the fight!" she said in her mind, holding her dazed head, though it had looked like she was open and weak, to his attack, Minako snapped back into her fighting state. Focusing on nico running with his clothesline, she ducked underneath his arms, whilst bouncing off the ropes to charge into him.

"Thought I was downed by that cute move nico?! well tough luck!" she giggled, now grabbing him by the waist, and throwing nico to the cage wall, head first, to daze him out for a move of hers.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Yes, Nico had actually thought that he was in control, but he could not have been more wrong.
"Ugh....!" Surprised as his failed clothesline swooshed inches over Minako's head, the boy was caught offbalance as she clinged his waist, thus allowing Minako to crush him head first against the still cage with relative ease.

With a loud metallic sound, the stunned Italian boy staggered briefly and then he slumped face down in a stunned state.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next