by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico

Post by Admin Mon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm

"9..............10..." and with that last continuation of the pin countdown, the ref girl raised Minako's arm up declaring her the winner of the match, but seeing the tussle between her and nico as a blur of both knockdowns to each other, Minako smiled down at nico, sitting to his side as she waited for him to wake up.

Within a few hours the crowd had cleared the arena, in where Minako went backstage for a drink, before coming back to her sleepy date, still lay there murmuring which caused her to go cute from his stirs. "Wakey wakey nicooooo..." she nuzzled sat beside his chest, clicking her fingers, "you lost and I won boyfriend nico! but.....did you lose on purpose cutey?" she sat up looking at him, arms on her hips cutely, as she had a towel brought out for him.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 22, 2012 11:49 am

"Unghh.... good morning Minako....", Nico could only joke about his own awakening after being defeated by his cute date.

"Ngh.... lose on purose you say...? If that was the case i should have found a less painful way", he said with a meek grin, starting to fully recover from the knockout as he gladly accepted the towel, wiping off the sweat from a tough and exciting tussle.
"Maybe i could stand a chance to win, if you were not so cute", he finally said, his tired smile widening a bit.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Minako giggled and squealed at his cute and tired affection to her, as she helped him up, holding onto his chest hugging with a adoring, but caring look and smile, for she had beaten nico at a fight that seemed to knockout both of them.

"Hehe s stop nico!!" she blushed, covering her cheeks with her hands, "are you sure you can stay awake for the rest of tonight? I don't want my baby cute to be falling asleep at the restaurant..." Minako smiled, looking up to him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 25, 2012 4:27 pm

"Nah i can't get asleep with such a cute company...if you can retreat from punching my lights out, that is", Nico said keeping his flattering with a nice laughter.
Like that, the two contenders left the ring like just a boy and a girl lovingly chatting in spite of such a tough and violent match, heading to the backstage area under the astonished eyes of the fans.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 26, 2012 11:47 pm

She smiled widely, laying a kiss on his neck as she ran in front of him happily, "I can do that, nico kunny..." and with that, they went out as dates to the restaurant, happy and tired to enjoy a romantic evening of laughs, admirations, and the sweet smell of italian food.
Minako wins, via pinfall.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: A cage date??? Minako vs Nico (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8