by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel Empty Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Akashi bounced on her heels as she waited for the next round of the tournament to start. This had been such a fun event so far and her heart pounded with excitement as she waited for her entrance theme to start. Two more fights and she might actually WIN this thing. She knew it wasn't out of the realm of possibility, she was definitely one of the favorites in the initial betting pool but at the same time, she wasn't a strictly hentai focused fighter so she herself felt sort of like an underdog in the tournament despite having been brought up in Hentai first before she ever wrestled.

The lights in the AFW Dome dimmed and Akashi's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqlu-B1E510:2z1gdgxk]Hentai Entrance[/url:2z1gdgxk] theme began to play. She rushed out from the backstage and down the ramp. Her unharnessed tits flopped up and down. She was clad only in her dark green panties with a pair of green and a pair of red panties tied around one of her arms, trophies of her previous match victories. She hoped to add another set as she climbed into the ring. She pumped her fist into the air for the crowd who cheered her on and she flopped into her corner after stretching a bit. She focused on the entrance ramp, eager to set her sights on her next opponent.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel

Post by anegge Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Shel grinned to herself. This match was something she had been looking forward to. In more ways than one. After actually having a victory in the ring (in front of a thousand screaming fans watching her have sex with another woman, which was hella weird) she was feeling a bit more confident.

Plus, this was like the toughest bitch in the entire AFW. Well obviously not as tough as the biker chick that had creamed her but something told Shel she wasn't going to be meeting Gatt in a match like this anytime soon.

Shel had specially chosen her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n71KUiWn1I&t=25s:1xi1jn9d]theme[/url:1xi1jn9d] for this match and as it started she practically exploded out of the gates down the ramp. Her ample bosom shook in her tight top as she closed on the apron of the ring. She slipped up in one fluid movement and at full speed rolled under the bottom rope into the ring, a slick maneuver she had been taught by her mentor. (It sort of stung her chest for a moment to be honest. Kat had an advantage in that regard.)

Shel sprung up onto her feet and stepped to the middle of the ring. "Hey, your like serious shit around here, huh? What are all these people gonna thing when I cream you?" she asked Akashi brashly. The fans were roaring, maybe for her, but probably still for her opponent. Either was fine with Shel.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Akashi watched as the spicy dark skinned beauty roared down the entrance ramp and slid into the ring in a flash. The girl was definitely pretty hot but Akashi frowned at how clothed the girl was. She wouldn't complain about it, too much, but Akashi was all about laying herself on the line and Shel was definitely taking an advantage. Still, it would be fun ripping all those clothes off her.

She watched as Shel brashly declared the outcome of the match. Akashi smiled. "I work hard to be serious shit." Akashi repeated with a soft chuckle before bowing deeply to Shel. She then began to step backwards lightly towards her turnbuckle. "I guess we'll never get to find out." Akashi said wryly. "Tell me the name of the woman whose ass I am about to spank." Akashi licked her lips. "Just thinking about it is almost making me wet!" SHe declared.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:45 pm

(Clarification: Shel is wearing her panties and this top. http://sadpanda.us/images/542829-RM2B1J6.jpg )

Shel smirked, "Name's Shel," she clasped one hand on her thick hip, "but I don't think this is the ass getting spanked tonight." She moved her hands up to lock up with the sumo as the bell rang. Akashi would more than almost wet soon enough.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Hentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel GXChUKwHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel 1BElGMIHentai Blitz Round 3: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Shel UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Akashi smirked and lowered her head. When the bell rang, She saw Shel go for the lock up. She must not have seen any of Akashi's matches. Starting the match backed into the corner, she charged forward like a bull and looked to push through Shel's arms and throw a hard slap into Shel's chest. The girl looked and acted tough enough that Akashi felt like she could be a little rough with her, which is what she preferred. If she could land the slap, she would try and use her momentum to try and ram her big body breast first into Shel and barrel her over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Shel's jaw dropped as she saw the massive woman barreling down on her. The stinging slap nearly toppled her off balance as her sizable chest flew up nearly into her face, but the rest of Akashi colliding her absolutely did with the former champs melons giving hers a pounding that left her on her back.

"Shit." groaned Shel shaking her head to clear it from the multiple jolts. Fighting with that Indian girl had not prepared her for taking an actual ring shot like this and neither had sparring with women smaller than her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Akashi smirked as she ran over Shel like a train. Most people, even people who had seen Akashi quite a bit weren't usually prepared for her once they got into the ring. Akashi was always proud of the fact that she was still able to do that to people.

With the momentum, Akashi spun around and reached down to hook her fingers around the part of Shel's shirt that barely contained her impressive chest. Her hope in this attack was to expose the girl straight away, if not just tear the shirt off of her. She was hoping to lift the girl off the ground until the shirt came off or tore. Either way, if it didn't happen within a few seconds and Shel hadn't mustered up an attack yet, Akashi would slam her back down to the mat hard.

"Naughty girl! It's a shame to let those big, beautiful tits hide like that!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

There was a tearing sound as Shel's top began to rend but just as quickly it popped up off the top of her chest inciting the crowd to cheer some more. Shel bridged as the former champ playfully tore at her top reaching under the woman's armpits to get a handhold. Then she threw her weight forward trying to flip the Asian over her onto her back if she could wanting to roll up and get her knees up across the sumo's forearms to pin her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Akashi watched like a kid in a candy store as the top tore and exposed those lovely licorice lumps to the crowd, and more importantly to herself. She practically licked her lips at the thought of getting hold of them, but Shel was quick and soon the big sumo was flipped unceremoniously onto her back with a thud and a slight rumble of the mat. Before she could even reorient herself, a big ol booty was pushed into her face and she let out a muffled cry. Still, Shel's flip was really bot and having the plump ass on her face wasn't totally a bad things and even if she was in a predicament, Shel's advantage wasn't absolute if Akashi could work her mouth down to the black beauty's scantily clad womanhood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next