by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica Empty Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:11 am

Rules: Girls must wear their panties the whole match. Removal may result in a DQ for one or both girls. However, hands and feet are allowed underneath the underwear as long as the panties are not removed. Any other clothing is optional. Single fall hentai rules. Winner gets the loser's panties.

Belinda, Tana and Lukretia will also be sitting at the ringside and can call a No Contest as they see fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 am

Akashi was feeling good after her first hard fought victory in this Hentai Blitz tournament. It was a rush like she had barely ever felt before and the thought of getting to go another round sent shivers down her spine. This time around, she wasn't as trepidatious as before and was really looking to working over her newest opponent, whoever that might be. She hoped she wouldn't cut it as close as she had with Leiko but Leiko had been a really tough match up and she figured that had anyone else gotten her the first round, they probably wouldn't have advanced.

When she received the signal, Akashi made her way out into the arena. The crowed cheered as her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqlu-B1E510:16x9fpur]Hentai Entrance[/url:16x9fpur] began to play. Akashi ran down the ramp with enthusiasm, her big breasts bouncing every which way. She had once again chosen to go topless. She was proud of her body and had very little modestly. She was clad in her dark green bikini bottoms only aside from Leiko's panties which she had carefully tied around her arm as a symbol of her victory. Once again she had also been massaged down with oil before the match and while it wouldn't give her an advantage, it gave her skin a sexy, glistening sheen.

When she was in the ring, she raised her fist in the air and the crowd cheered. She had seen some of the other matches and didn't know why they had chosen bedroom matches. She loved to perform. Maybe it was her days in the lesumo league but she was certain that even these kinds of matches were best performed in a ring. Though, honestly, Akashi would do almost anything in a ring if she could. It was her home, her turf. She stretched in her corner as she waited for her opponent to arrive, eager to get down to business.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica Empty Re: Hentai Blitz Round 2: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Erica

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 am

Erica was next to enter and she had a bright smile on her face as she walked towards the ring twirling Lilly's panties around her finger as she did "OH i can't wait to win again" Erica said as she reached the edge of the ring and hopped in before looking at Akashi "Hmm mabye i should have come topless too" Erica thought to herself as she looked down at her red bra and pantie set but when Erica looked back at Akashi she suddenly realized just who she was fighting. Erica suddenly became nervous but not to be rude Erica waved to Akashi and said "Hi, i'm Erica and i'm a huge fan of your matches" Erica said before blowing Akashi a kiss "I hope your ready to lose though because i plan on winning this tournament."

Last edited by 407 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:18 am

Akashi watched as her opponent came down the ramp. She was half as big as Leiko was, thankfully, Akashi wasn't sure if she could handle another plump domme just yet. Still, she was definitely a cutey and Akashi was tingling a little bit from the thought of getting a chance at her.

Akashi raised an eyebrow when they approached and waved to her. Akashi bowed in return to the red head. "Arigatou, Erica-chan." She said but then when she heard the girl's next words, she was honestly surprised. She was also a little excited. "That's bold talk, Erica-chan." She said and puffed out her chest. "But I intend to win this whole thing too! So, one of us will have to be made a liar tonight! If you've seen any of my matches, then you should know you're in for a rough ride! I hope you're ready!"

When the bell sounded, Akashi dashed forward, looking to slam her big, bare tits into Erica's scantily covered pair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 am

Erica continued to smile at Akashi "Well i do know you like to play rough but hey i think i can stand a chance" Erica said before the bell rand and Akashi charged at her "Well lets go" Erica said as she held her ground and stuck out her chest in an attempt to mash her breasts into Akashi's bouncing pair. As the two collided however Erica was forced to take a few steps back as her breasts were smashed by Akashi's "Ugh not one for gentle foreplay are you?" Erica said with a grunt as she tried to push Akashi back and prove her breasts were better.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 am

Akashi slid her foot back when she felt Erica resist her. She ground her tits into Erica's and grinned. "What are you talking about? This IS gentle foreplay!" Akashi would lean forward and push her forehead against Erica's to stare into her eyes. "Come on, then. Let's see whose tits are better..." She said with a low, husky tone.Her arms reached out to wrap her arms around Erica's waist and try and grab Erica's bikini top from the back to yank it down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 am

Erica continued to push against Akashi making sire she shoved her tits into Akashi's impressive pair "Well i think we both know whos tits are better but i guess i can give you a chance to prove yourself the better" Erica said with a giggle but that hid her true feelings that Akashi was indeed impressive and so was her chest but just being up against this legend of the AFW was beginning to turn Erica on "Hmm you just couldn't resist could you?" Erica said as Akashi ripped her top off but Erica didn't care as she was fine going topless.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Akashi tossed the Bikini aside and smirked as Erica was quite the talker and very cocky. "Heh, as much as you need the handicap, I think that I'll make sure you know whose tits are better." Akashi's nipples were stiff already from walking down tot he ring so she was eager to use her weapons.

"Also going to shut that mouth of yours yup, unless it's moaning my name!" Akashi pushed forward to kiss Erica deeply, trying to force her tongue into Erica's mouth as she brought her hands up to the back of Erica's neck. When she could secure her position, she rolled her shoulders forward and arched her back to pull her tits away so she could shove them forward and stab her hard nipples into Erica's.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 am

Erica felt Akashi's pointy nipples begin to poke into her impressive orbs "My you are exited now aren't you?" ERica managed to say before she felt Akashi's lips against hers and then Erica felt Akashi's tongue slip into her mouth and she immediatly tried to use her own tongue to push Akashi's out of her mouth and force it back into her opponents. However Erica's focus on ehr tongue was immediatly interrupted by Akashi's nipples poking into her own pair which seemed to hardened by the prospect of a breast battle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:05 am

Akashi was pleased as she felt her hard nipples poke into Erica's now hardening nubs. She rolled her shoulders on a circular motion to try and drag her nipples back and forth along Erica's and bend her foe's nubs while they kissed. Titfights always made her hot and after the way she started off the last match, this was definitely the right way to kick it off. While she battled with her tits, she tried to wrestle Erica's tongue and let out a moan while their bodies mashed together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next