by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing

Post by Vivian Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 am

"Hmmm??" Akiko hummed ,looking at the Friction's GM with both rounded eyes as the eyelids being pulled back by the muscles of her eyes. "What??? she seems didn't feel any pain" thought Akiko with a clear shock in her eyes as the GM doesn't even showing any painful expression on her face at all. She just shock on how the busty GM handle all of those pain without actually feeling any pain at all.

And now ,licking her lips and taunting Akiko with her german accent ,this girl must be a goddess or something as Akiko thought and getting aroused by hard punches ,this girl must be a lunatic.

Akiko even as a tall with titanium mental stepping away from the loony Lukretia. Her eyes are showing some fear ,fear that she might won't hurt Lukretia in this match at all and besides she needed to do it anyway ,heading to a neutral side of the pit while waiting Lukretia getting onto her feet.

"Get up and i'll crush you ,my friend!!" yelled Akiko ,threatening her adversary to make herself looks tough.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 am

Lukretia watched as Akiko slowly backed away. She was surprised but the look on her face showed anger as she stood up. She rolled her neck and shoulders and then tapped her gloves together as she eyed Akiko.

"I am disappointed, frauline." She said in a low tone as she eyed Akiko. "I vas hoping for a challenge und it turns out zat you're nothing more zan a dog."

Lukretia took a step forward and puffed out her chest. "Come at me again, hund. I vas horny but now I'm starting to lose it. Fight me like a real voman." Lukretia smirked at Akiko. "Vile you still can..." She growled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:48 pm

The anger grows inside Akiko for once more when she heard the GM called her a dog ,no but lower than a dog perhaps the German said. "I'm not a fucking dog!! Don't you dare to say that to me!! I'll silence that dirty mouth of yours for once and for all!!!" Akiko said with rage ,rage that will come with a solid right straight bomb which is her ultimate weapon back in underground fighting days to Lukretia's face at once ,eager to silence that hurtful mouth of hers for once and for all.

That's not all from Akiko ,The Russian even already planned something more for the GM and eager to prolongs her suffering until she begs her to stop while Akiko just won't hear her begging and keeps pounding the lights out of her.

The Russian ,after sinking her "bomb" on Lukretia's face ,followed it by throwing Lukretia's to the wall of the pit where she'll tenderize her abs relentless ,using her right arm only before she'll aim it lower to her navel ,lower and lower until it hits right behind the dangling dildo ,Lukretia's proud womanhood itself and eventually sinking a left cross to the right side of the GM's face ,enough to knock some spittle out of her mouth.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxi

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Lukretia smirked as she riled up Akiko. That was exactly what she was hoping to do. She saw Akiko bring up her mighty fist and give a terrible cry but her rage was well telegraphed and Lukretia followed it with her eyes. She slide to the side hoping to make Akiko's fury go whizzing past her and allow the German domme to set up a flurry of punches to Akiko's perky tits.

"Zen prove me wrong, hund!" Lukretia barked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 am

"What??? what just happened??? is she showing her true skill now??? was she just playing with me or something???" Question by question formed in Akiko's mind as most of her punches sailed past Lukretia and hit nothing but the thin air. Lukretia took some but why Akiko feels that it was nothing for her at all....why??

The crowds are roaring for Lukretia who just showed Akiko that she could dodge any kind of punches that Akiko could pull if she wants to ,she was just enjoying the torment that Akiko gave her. The thought about winning fades away at all of a sudden ,Akiko feels no anger left inside of her when Lukretia pounds her hanging boobies repeatedly like water filled balloons. It's all changed by the shock that Akiko need to go through. Lukretia may be no the best boxer ever but she is good ,in fact too good in scaring off her opponent mentally.

With Akiko's unstable mental at the moment ,The Russian seems couldn't lay any hands on Lukretia but Akiko try hard ,getting rid of the questions formed in her mind and trying to bash Lukretia's face with a straight right to the middle of her face. "Get the fuck...away from my breasts!" Akiko yelled and her left gloves fist came flying straight to the right side of Lukretia's face ,aiming it straight towards the right temple of hers.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Muscle meets Beauty (Lukretia vs Akiko) : Kinky pit boxi

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 am

Lukretia smirked cruelly at Akiko as she punished her firm tits, trying to smash them into one another and really hurt the hard bodied woman. The way she was getting angry, Lukretia knew she had this fight int he bag. It was only a matter of time before AKiko went down because of one of her careless mistakes, no matter how tough she was!

But despite Akiko's rage, Lukretia cocked back for a hard punch to Akiko's face, only to have a fast, sharp jab come stiffly at her. It slammed into her temple and her eyes widened as her head jolted back. She was forced to let out a grunt of pain as she staggered backwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'm proving you wrong now ,hund!" The russian muttered ,trying to talk with the same accent that Lukretia use everytime she speaks but it's a total fail and Akiko speaks none like Lukretia.

Seeing Lukretia stumbled backwards is pretty much pleasing the tall and strong Russian and encouraging her to do more with the Friction GM. She had always been trying to seek revenge for what the Lukretia had done to her matches ,especially when the time Sarah Gatt appeared just like that and beating the crap out of the tall Russian until the Tall Russian in heavily bleeds all over and needs months of recovery until she could walk and do things normally again.

Anger ,revenge mixed into one before Akiko lays another bomb upon Lukretia's face ,it was rather slow and the German might be able to avoid it if she pays any attention before Akiko forcefully bends her tall body to the lowest she could and sinks her right fist into Lukretia's crotch.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Lukretia was stunned and panting as she looked at Akiko with a haggard punch. The Russian hit like her friend Xenia, hard and brutally. As tough as Lukretia was, a few more bombs like that would knock even her out. Her muscles tensed when she saw the looping hook coming at her. Her eyes widened and she dove out of the way, falling to her hands and knees as she panted. She felt the sweat beading on her body in a hypersensitive manner as it dripped off a stray wet lock that fell in front of her face.

She couldn't believe she was actually having to dodge this much! Her teeth clenched and she sneered as she tried to crawl away from Akiko. Like a dog. She was going to make this bitch pay dearly. If she could even get enough distance to stand up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Akiko couldn't believe herself that she had to sweat this much only to knock Lukretia down for the second time. The German shows a good resistance to her punches but as a female she is ,any groin punches would sink her into her knees and hands at least ,giving Akiko the advantage again which the Russian will use properly this time. Dripping with sweat like Lukretia ,the Russian will use her advantage and pressing it as much as she could to win. She wastes no more time to let Lukretia to stand and approaching her while she's on the ground and trying to crawl away from Akiko like a dog before she grabs a handful of her black mane and pulling the GM to a side of the pit and leans her against the padding.

"Now hear me you fucking German! i'll beat you like how my nation beat yours in World War 2 my friend" Akiko begins to teach the GM some history before straddle her up and ended sitting on both of Lukretia's bouncy tits. "Now open your mouth my friend" Akiko places her left thumb on the upper lip of Lukretia's mouth and the other thumb on the bottom lip before she would pulling it wide apart and then slowly moving her dildo to the GM's face before ended up inserting it to her mouth ,forcing her to lubricate it as an icy pop in the summer.

"Please don't struggle my dear or we'll do this in the hard way" said Akiko as she begins to hump the GM's mouth with her dildo ,ramming it deeply inside as she fucks the first hole of the three holes in order to win the match.

Россия – священная наша держава , "Russia! our holy realm"
Россия – любимая наша страна , "Russia! our beloved country"
Могучая воля, великая слава , "A mighty will ,great glory!"
Твоё достоянье на все времена! , "Yours given for all time!"

The Russian proudly sings her national anthem while fucking Lukretia in her mouth ,back and forth ,back and forth like a male as she no longer feels intimidated by Lukretia anymore ,she enjoys to win and will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

Last edited by 6123 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Lukretia was about to stand up when she felt Akkiko grab her by her chocolaty hair and throw her against the side of the pit. Lukretia grunted as Akiko taunted her. What a worthless taunt. But Akiko sure liked to talk and Lukretia would have to make a note to really shut this girl up. If she was able to get out of her predicament.

Akiko's bear ass on her plump tits made Lukretia moan inwardly. Akiko was being quite rough and it wass really making Lukretia hot. There was definitely a part of her that was masochistic even if she tried to push Akiko off her.

But the Russian stunned Lukretia by roughly grabbing her mouth and forcing it open. When the cock was stuffed inside her mouth, She began to gag as she was roughly fucked. Saliva coated the cock easily and she choked it down, showing that she'd developed quite an ability to take in a length of cock somewhere along the road. Drool seemed out from btween the space between her lips and the member as Lukretia sucked. She pushed at Akiko's butt to gauge how heavy the girl was. It'd take a lot of strength to force the girl off her. She might cum before that. Natalia had made her cum by forcing her to deep throat int heir previous match. She hadn't even gotten into Lukretia's pussy. The German domme hated to admit, as her nipples stiffened and her pussy ached and leaked, that she might just have a fetish for being forced to suck off a girl in this manner. A long time ago, she'd been made to do it until her lips cracked but those days were gone. Maybe it had stayed with her in some perverse way?

Regardless of the reason, one of Lukretia's hands slowly began to push it's way towards her own pussy while she tried to jab the thumb of her other hand into Akiko's slit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next