by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Markets and other top secret places(Anja/Tsumi)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Markets and other top secret places(Anja/Tsumi) Empty Markets and other top secret places(Anja/Tsumi)

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Tsumi had a shadow at this day. Not just her usual shadow, but also an human, casually dressed shadow for quite some time.

Anja had initially fought the idea of taking care of Tsumi like she had promised her sister or trainer or whatever this Hamada chick had been, thinking that she would be better off alone then be associated with Anja. But an evaluation, not even a careful one, had produced the fact that AFW was filled with mad animals intended on pillaging and plundering a girl like Tsumi. Some, like Sarah Gatt, couldn't be persuaded with words and would probably understand only a message delivered by fists. But others, like Deathbird, could be reasoned with. And some could be disengaging by just showing sufficient force. Although with both of the later types, you never knew if they just wanted to pull a fast one. And somehow, after her alliance with Deathbird, Anja had come to the conclusion that she could adapt and put her skills in breaking stuff and people, delivering bloody messages and criminal hoodlum skills to good use and even make some good Yen with that.

Anja had followed her to a marketplace filled with people. Her paranoia had her in a firm grip in situations like this, not really knowing if she should seek the obscurity of the masses or believe in her ability to stay hidden. Either way, she had chosen to meet with Tsumi when she did not expect it in any kind, not giving a message or a hint of anything until now when she sidestepped her.
"Hey, Tsumi-chan. Long time no see."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Markets and other top secret places(Anja/Tsumi) Empty Re: Markets and other top secret places(Anja/Tsumi)

Post by Kite2014 Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Tsumi felt weird as she went out shopping today. She wanted to go shopping for new clothes and special clothes that only a few get to see. She decided to do this since she was bored. But after going shopping in a lingerie store she starts looking around, having that weird feeling that she was without a doubt being watched but didn’️t know where. She sighs as she shakes her head trying to get the thought out of it. Tsumi then holds the bag with her new lingerie tightly. Tsumi wasn’️t [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54646632:3757f95a]dressed[/url:3757f95a]to fancy but she would turn heads as she would walk by people. Tsumi flips her hair and that was when someone finally said something to her she looks in front of her and saw it was Anja! She soon let out a shout of joy as she quickly hugs Anja, kisses her on the cheek, and smiles.
“Karasu-chan! Yes it has been a long time! I can’️t believe it you you’️re here. How did you find me?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Markets and other top secret places(Anja/Tsumi) Empty Re: Markets and other top secret places(Anja/Tsumi)

Post by Harrier Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 pm

The Blonde looked a little bit like a *deer soon to probably be roadkill with the lights running straight on it* when Tsumi broke into a rather unexpected showing of joy as she realized that Anja was her shadow. She was not used of people breaking out into joy when they met her, so she took a little time to hug the Japanese back.
*Cute. She still calls me Karasu.*
She could remember that she had asked Tsumi for that, for her own protection. Now, things had changed, but Tsumi didn't know that and she stayed true to her word.

"You said you wanted to go to AFW, and that company is based here. Not too hard to count 2 and 2 together with that in mind."
she explained, raking a really interested look at Tsumi after they separated from the embrace. Business women, wild girl, gypsy style mix. Sexy but still kind of casual, reminding Anja that she probably looked like the black spy in comparison at the moment.
"You're looking good. Like your style."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm

“Hehehe. Thanks Karasu-cha-Oh wait I what would you rather prefer? Chan or sempai?” Tsumi said as she looks at Anja and saw how she was dressed she giggles a little and says, “And you are an attractive looking spy I must ask you what your codename is?” She then giggles once more as she kisses Anja’️s cheek and backs away a little bit and then looks at her bag realizing Anja was following her since the lingerie store. “Karasu…Just how long were you following me? You know if you want to see me with less clothes on all you have to do is asked. At least you get this privilege.” Tsumi giggles as she then sighs and turns away and says, “I missed you….You know that? Besides the random fan once in a while I do not get to talk with people as much as I used to. But I did get to meet some of the other wrestlers. Like I met with Cecilia at her birthday party! She is really nice….Oh listen to me ramble I must be boring you…”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:06 am

That was a no brainer Anja had an instant answer for, softly laughing.
"Chan. I am no Senpai anymore for you, you are here and don't need a wrestling coach anymore. And I think you already know my secret name."
It was funny that a girl like Anja, who was younger than almost everyone on the roster who was not a Kawaii, was considered to be a Senpai for anyone. Maybe it was the hard school of life, maybe something in her personality that made her attractive for such scenarios, she did not know.
"I did not spy on you. Uh, well I actually did, but I did not follow you in any dressing room. Good for you that you have met Cecilia, I guess she is ok on a list of people who are trustworthy."
Anja did not know Cecilia at this point, but had heard only good things about her.
"What would you say to a coffee and some cake? Spying makes hungry."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Tsumi smiles as she turns back to Anja and smiles as she takes Anja’️s hand and says, “I know a good place for that, but you gotta be my date you hear me?” Tsumi giggles as she starts walking alongside Anja, leading her to the café️ she was most familiar with. She loved this café️ because of one main reason, but that reason would most likely surprise Anja. “Aw then you missed out on a good show, I’️m wearing the ones I bought that I thought were the cutest.” Tsumi said with a chuckle as she then starts thinking of who else she met, “I also met Heather, she is really nice. I want to get to know her a bit more you know?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:07 pm

„Your date?“
Anja was surprised to say the least, and at least a little bit touched by the gesture. She had been a lot of things, persons and identities, but never a real date. And that was really flattering for her too, so her cheeks took a little, very rare shade of red as there were not many things that could flutter or embarrass her.
„I am your date then.“

The Blonde hooked her arm under an arm of Tsumi, as she was her date now she found that to be fitting, slightly laughing at the girls remark that she wore the cutest lingerie right now.
„Sounds alluring. I have already seen you in your birthday suit, but never in hot lingerie.“
Her meeting with Heather Sunderland had also not taken place up until then, so she knew only the name.
„Looks like you're going straight to the top with Heather and Cecilia, Tsumi-chan. Good for you.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Tsumi smiles as she looks at Anja and smiles at Anja’️s blush as she giggles. She had never taken Anja to be the type to ever blush so when she did Tsumi was surprised. She then decides to try and make the blonde beauty blush even more as Tsumi stands up on her tip toes and kisses Anja on the cheek with a smile on her face. “I am so glad to hear you say that.” She then starts walking along the street as she looks at Anja and smiles while she giggled and nussled against Anja’️s arm and says, “Yeah, maybe one day you’️ll get to see it.” That was when she nods and says, “Oh yeah! I plan on becoming a champion soon after I get more wins under my belt here and when I do I know you’️ll be there with me.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:40 pm

„Looks like a good night kiss for me already. Can't be too far before the girl taken out invites to a coffee and you get to see the lingerie, don't you think so?“
The kiss on the cheek could not fluster her, but it was cute to have Tsumi behave like a girl on her first date. But Anja had no real idea of dates and romantic behavior anyway, so it was all cliché️ she was sprouting out and probably came to the point much too soon, shaking her head slightly at her own talking.

„Sorry, Tsumi-chan. I am new to classic dating.“
She finally said, patting on the arm of the Japanese before she would kind of change the topic, even if it was not a full change.
„Where do we go?“
The Blonde had no idea where you went on that association, and if that was something she should say, slightly sighing at her own failing in that area.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 pm

“Oh you aren’️t then I didn’️t tell you then, its normally the woman in charge who pays for everything.” Tsumi said with a giggle as she continued to hold onto Anja’️s arm and looks up at her. “I’️m aiming to make you blush one way or another today Anja-chan, I have a reputation to uphold here in Japan.” She said while looking around the area. And says, “First we gotta get a ride, I took a train here. Come on it will be real quick I promise.”

She started making her way to the train station. “At this hour it is not as crowded as normal so we should be alright.” Tsumi continued her way down the sidewalk till they would be in front of the train station. “Come on lets go!”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next