Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Submission: Tsumi(feat. Anja) vs. Gina

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission: Tsumi(feat. Anja) vs. Gina Empty Hentai Submission: Tsumi(feat. Anja) vs. Gina

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Hentai submission match
Hentai moves allowed
Submission can only be applied immediately after an orgasm

"Game, Set and Match!"
The titantron came to life for the second match of the card, showing a tennis court with Gina leaning over a racket, a bunch of trophies behind her. And Gina was not too happy about being the second match on the card only. But after her last defeats, she was kind of glad that she had arrived in the world of wrestling and things would rise rapidly soon. In the year she had trained how to wrestle, she still had not lost the feeling that Gina "Speedball" Lees was the best in everything she touched. She was athletic, had a stunning body, had strong arms and was also quick on her feet, so she was much better than those lumbering wrestlers. And where she was, there was success. She had been Nr. 1 for a long time, nobody could remotely touch her spot, and that sure would not change!

*I still wonder why they don't recruit more tennis players*
She thought while walking down the ramp in her modified tennis outfit, getting a lot of whistles and calls but also some boos and even some people who pitied the delusional girl after Eri had handled her like a pro in the last match.

So she slid down under the last rope and went in the middle of the ring, bending forward as if she would be waiting for a service on the court. She was really thrilled who her opponent would be, and also if this Tsumi chick was as good as anyone said from her match at the Summer Splash and Avalanche PPVs!

In other news, Anja the Raven was waiting at the same entrance ramp Gina had gone too. She waited for the opponent of the girl to arrive and had agreed to be her valet for the night, even changing her usual outfit so that her stuff was gold and the ravens were black to more match the clothes of Tsumi.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission: Tsumi(feat. Anja) vs. Gina Empty Re: Hentai Submission: Tsumi(feat. Anja) vs. Gina

Post by Kite2014 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Tsumi would sigh as she remained in the locker room. She looks at the mirror and started breathing in and out. She was a bit nervous, but she asked Anja to be in her corner mainly so she can try and calm her nerves. She breaths in and out trying to calm her nerves. “Alright…Anja is in your corner tonight…Don’️t worry…What happened to you in America…Won’️t happen here…” She didn’️t even tell Anja this yet…but after tonight…. She may as well. The reason why she is a bit of doing hentai matches…She’️ll never let that happen again. Tsumi looks at the mirror as she shook her head and breaths in….And then out. She turns around and starts walking over to the entrance ramp. She still looked nervous she looks at Anja as she looked at her wrestling gear. “What, do you think? Do you like it Anja-chan?...” She said obviously still a bit nervous.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission: Tsumi(feat. Anja) vs. Gina Empty Re: Hentai Submission: Tsumi(feat. Anja) vs. Gina

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:22 pm

„Your outfit is as gorgeous as you are. And...“
Anja indeed thought that Tsumi looked absolutely gorgeous in this outfit. So good that it could be a disadvantage for her. Besides that, if she complimented Tsumi too much right now, she would probably be more hyped and a little bit easier to arouse, so she could not go all Bananas for her former student.
„...even your entrance music is better than the sonic pollution you had before. Still a little yak, but much better.“
How anyone could listen to that J-pop garbage was totally beyond her, but idols like Tsumi were massively popular in Japan and even the USA.

„But don't think about your outfit now. Your opponent is rather new, but has done two matches already, one against a powerhouse, the second one against a technical mat wrestler. No classic wrestler type as it seems, one of those chick from another sport.“
Anja had not the biggest respect for people that came over from other sports, but was also no mark for wrestlers only.
„So, anything you want me to do when you make your entrance? You know, hold the ropes for you, something in the ring, or whatever.“

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Tsumi looks at Anja as she smiles and then says, “Thanks Anja-chan. I’️m so glad you like it.” But then she started talking about her entrance music. She looks at the ground and says, “Oh. I really like Nami though…Tell you what you find me a song that matches me and is in Japanese or is just that amazing but matches my mood and my fighting style I’️ll use it.”[/color] Tsumi looks at Anja as she blushes at her and then nods towards Anja and says, [color=#FFBF00]“And she lost both…I’️ll use my technical side and try to make her climax and tap at the same time after I take out her legs.” She then looks at Anja and smiles as she takes her hand and leans in close and kisses Anja passionately on the lips as Heroine started playing. Then she break s kiss and says, “Hold the ropes open for me and…Pose with me at the top of the ramp okay? After this match Anja-chan…I…I have to tell you something okay?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:10 pm

„It's your music, your choice. Just not my cup of tea.“
She listened to the tactical idea of Tsumi with a light grin. That sounded so easy, but was not as easy as Tsumi had seen in their training. She wanted to say something about it, but suddenly Tsumi was all over her and they kissed passionately as the Blonde was not exactly the shy type and would not let such an opportunity pass before the pro wrestler in her got the say again.

„That was not very smart of you. Talking about getting aroused and concentration. And speaking of concentration: Do it now! Tell me whatever you want to tell just later.“
She said with a stern voice, not even liking her lips as she would usually do after such a bold move on her.

She stepped out under Tsumi's music, raising her arms while walking from left to right to raise up the awareness of the spectators for the idol before stepping back into the middle with her arms still raised so that Tsumi could arrange and incorporate her in her entrance as she wanted.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Tsumi looks at Anja and nods as she listened to her about her music. She enjoyed the kiss she had with Anja but then Anja started speaking to her sternly. She looks at the ground and nods sadly as she looks at it but then she looks up with a glare as she nods. Anja stepped out as Tsumi waited for the drop. She then steps out from behind the curtain and rushes out onto the stage as she raises up a peace sign and looks out at crowd she smiles as she looks at Anja and walks over to her, takes her hand, lifts it up spins her around like she was dancing and once she went 360 she smacked Anja’️s butt as she smiles. She then starts walking alongside Anja as she walked over to the crowd and started high fiving fans. As she reached the ring she would help Anja up the steel steps so that it would look cute, and then she would walk up them herself. Then she would look at Anja and waits for her to hold open the ropes, and once she did Tsumi would kiss Anja’️s cheek and whisper into her ear, “Wish me luck.” She would then enter the ring and raise her arms into the air. She would then turn back towards Gina and smirk.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Anja was standing on the ramp and was waving like a good girl and valet would do before she was turned around like a ballerina and got a slap on the butt and jumped a little under the effect, giving a rare cute expression for the crowd she was really, at best, uncaring for. She did this whole ordeal just cause she was friends with Tsumi, but she was a rather good actress and managed to pull through before she held open the ropes and came to a last meeting with Tsumi before the match would start.

"Luck is for those who are weak in resolve."
She answered, giving Tsumi a slap on the butt too while she was on her way out of the ring.

Gina on the other hand kept in h4er own corner to watch the entry of her opponent, smirking back at Tsumi. It was a gold entry, and another point that pro wrestling had above tennis.
"So, Goldylocks, ready for the match?"
The Japanese was not blonde, but everything about her was glittering like the door of a brothel.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Tsumi looks at Anja as she smiles after seeing her cute expression; she was not use to seeing that from Anja. She blushes a bit as she waves to the crowd, and then looks into the ring. As she went to step through the ropes and she felt the slap on her butt from the blonde. She rushes into the ring and looks at Gina as pulls her hood down, and takes off her vest. She looks at Gina with a glare as she nods and says, “I just hope I don’️t make you regret leaving the country clubs. Or at least that is what I am planning to do tonight.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:03 pm

"Ou, that's witty. Too bad they don't book special attractions like you there. Oh wait, I have once seen Holyfield in a country club. He had the same hood as you do."
Gina had put a hand on her hip while the other was gesturing to show some affectionate behavior. Up until now, her opponent had a fancy entrance and a wallet. Big deal. And, oh yeah, a tag team match with one of the big girls. Not really much more than Gina had to offer, although she had lost all her matches up until now, that string of bad luck would surely end soon. Probably today!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:59 pm

All Tsumi could do was smirk as she listened to Gina and says, “Like I would ever want to play at a country club. Its just filled with stuck up know-it-alls who think they can fight…Oh wait that’️s’️ you.” With that said the bell would ring and Tsumi would look at Gina and then go in for the strike. As she would bring up a leg to try and kick Gina hard at the side of her leg. If it was to connect to connect she then quickly spin around and try to deliver a painful spinning back fist to Gina’️s head.

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next