Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yoko vs. Jackpot

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yoko vs. Jackpot - Page 4 Empty Re: Yoko vs. Jackpot

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:02 am

When Jackpot got back into her fighting stance for her opponent, she suddenly heard Boota start to make farting noises at her. Showing an expression that she was not amused, she would say, "Yeh I kinda like 'im too, but if he keeps up his playin' around, I'll be thinkin' about skinnin' 'im and roastin' 'im for dinner." Seeing that Yoko was getting back into the fight, the Irish girl would reply, "Don't think you'll be leading here." And with that, she would quickly rush to grab at Yoko's head and attempt a headbutt. If this worked, she would begin the next phase by launching two punches left and right to the face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Upon hearing jackpot's sick sense of cookery for Boota, the small mole "eeped!" and scuttled to hide in the cup. This made Yoko's cute well known smile, turn into a scowl towards jackpot, "roast him? dinner?...you sick sick minded girl..." Yoko growled, really heading on up to the brawler now. For Yoko liked to shoot animals in the misty forest mornings before breakfast, the thought of losing, lovable Boota to some cocky Irish wench was making Yoko ticked off.

"Hhnnnnyah!" Yoko shouted punching the side of jackpot's head, while the headbutt from her sent the shooter stumbling back, then to be welcomed by two clean punches. Dazily from this, Yoko would try and return a headbutt to jackpot in her state. "Gnnnah!" she huffed performing a ok headbutt.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 pm

"NNGH!" cried out Jackpot as she got punched to the side of her head, but she would respond with the headbutt and two clean punches to both sides of Yoko's face. Then seeing that Yoko would try to finish with a headbutt, the Irish girl would put the back of her right fist up in front of her head to try and give off a reverse effect. Then, she would say, "Och, come on. Couldn't you tell I was just kiddin'? I'd never do anythin' like that to 'im, I love the little darlin' just as long as he doesn't annoy too much. I do have a bit of a temper, yeh know."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3m5wdlwq]"NNGH!" cried out Jackpot as she got punched to the side of her head, but she would respond with the headbutt and two clean punches to both sides of Yoko's face. Then seeing that Yoko would try to finish with a headbutt, the Irish girl would put the back of her right fist up in front of her head to try and give off a reverse effect. Then, she would say, "Och, come on. Couldn't you tell I was just kiddin'? I'd never do anythin' like that to 'im, I love the little darlin' just as long as he doesn't annoy too much. I do have a bit of a temper, yeh know."

Yoko's hit jackpot's fist, head on and not thought out from the daze, "I'l show y-ou...ouhhm!!!" Yoko groaned, squinting in pain for jackpot's hard fist were a threat to look out for up close, as she fell to all fours gasping for some air, more importantly, for her vision to stop blurring from the crack to the head. Even more dazed now, Yoko sat on her legs kneeling, clenching her fists to wear out the pain if she could. "You should find a hot spring to relax in, much better than being angry..." Yoko cheekily uttered knelt there showing fight still left, a little ready if the brawler tried any dirty tricks with her. For meanwhile, Boota in the audience was blushing with delight from jackpot's, slurry Irish accent of "I love the little darlin", wrapping his arms cuddling a clover.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 am

As Jackpot managed to get her fist ready to let Yoko's head smack it head on, she would not look amused as Yoko fell to all fours, gasping for air. The Irish girl decided to give her a break to recover as she would stretch herself out a bit. She would say, "I wish I can, but I can't seem to fit much relaxation in m' schedule. What, do you relax more than fighting?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":35mlks2m]As Jackpot managed to get her fist ready to let Yoko's head smack it head on, she would not look amused as Yoko fell to all fours, gasping for air. The Irish girl decided to give her a break to recover as she would stretch herself out a bit. She would say, "I wish I can, but I can't seem to fit much relaxation in m' schedule. What, do you relax more than fighting?"

"Hmm, a mixture, but ya should Jackpot! me and you, perfect spa buddies..." she says friendly, using that as a distraction to flip her legs forward swiftly into crab clawing both of jackpot's legs, into making her fall down. By Yoko using her legs to trap them in and twist them side wards. Yoko would then timber jackpot down to the canvas easily! a little reminder to the Irish brawler would have to learn when fighting Miss Littner.

Blowing one of her bangs out of her face beautifully for the fans, Yoko would lock her in and preform the timber move efficiently on jackpot. Giggling at how she swayed to fall down.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:06 am

Jackpot would think for a moment over Yoko's proposition. "Spa buddies? I don't have any idea how that can EVER work out and-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she suddenly felt her legs get clamped by Yoko's and she would instantly fall forward. "WOOAAH! OOF!" Jackpot cried out as she hit her frontside hard and groaned in rubbing it. She would then look at the redhead with a stern face. "Oh hilarious eh? Let go of me!" The Irish girl would start to steam as she would start elbowing and chopping at Yoko's legs to try and make her let go so they can get back to the match.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3adswug3]Jackpot would think for a moment over Yoko's proposition. "Spa buddies? I don't have any idea how that can EVER work out and-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she suddenly felt her legs get clamped by Yoko's and she would instantly fall forward. "WOOAAH! OOF!" Jackpot cried out as she hit her frontside hard and groaned in rubbing it. She would then look at the redhead with a stern face. "Oh hilarious eh? Let go of me!" The Irish girl would start to steam as she would start elbowing and chopping at Yoko's legs to try and make her let go so they can get back to the match.

Yoko just laughed and continued to sway jackpot like a puppet, "seriously? this is fun jackpot lass!" she mocked her accent, "timberrrr!!!" Yoko said, bring down jackpot hard with her legs, right onto her face to the canvas. THUMP, was the sound that could be heard as the crowd screamed, seeing jackpot slam onto the canvas funnily flailing.

For Boota scuttled along the ring as Yoko got up, licking jackpots cheek as he began to like her now. "Awwww, I think he likes you jackpot..." Yoko smiled cutely, adored by Boota's little kiss on the groggy opponent flat on her face.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 pm

"Seriously? You can't even do my accent right." said Jackpot as she tried to get up from the mat after falling flat on her front and face. But suddenly, she felt a licking on the side of her face and she turned to see Boota there, showing that he was beginning to like her now. The Irish girl smiled back as she would gently lift him up with palms of her hands as she went in for a nose-to-nose kiss. "Aww, I like you too uhhh...Butane?" Jackpot couldn't remember what the mole's name was, but he's cute anyway. Slowly putting him down, she would also say, "Now you better get out of the ring, I don't want you to get hurt. Understand, lad?" After that, she would stand back up.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:01 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":28obt7io]"Seriously? You can't even do my accent right." said Jackpot as she tried to get up from the mat after falling flat on her front and face. But suddenly, she felt a licking on the side of her face and she turned to see Boota there, showing that he was beginning to like her now. The Irish girl smiled back as she would gently lift him up with palms of her hands as she went in for a nose-to-nose kiss. "Aww, I like you too uhhh...Butane?" Jackpot couldn't remember what the mole's name was, but he's cute anyway. Slowly putting him down, she would also say, "Now you better get out of the ring, I don't want you to get hurt. Understand, lad?" After that, she would stand back up.

Boota nodded excitedly having been kissed at last, scattering off to the side of the ring watching intently, sat on the mat. For distractions are something every fighter must avoid, even if it was utterly cute from a change of little Boota, Yoko smiled and bounced off the ropes seeing jackpot was cooing away her little friend.

"Hey jackpot? you done acting cute with Boota yet?!" Yoko yelled, kicking into jackpot boots first at great force against the ropes. The mole rat had done his cute ways, but now it was time to get back to the match, both brawling for a first round win if any of them were still standing. Maybe jackpot was more than temper-ish, but friendly as Yoko had already seen, tough, but a great fighter for the Tengen red herself..

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next