» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yoko vs. Jackpot

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Yoko vs. Jackpot - Page 6 Empty Re: Yoko vs. Jackpot

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Jackpot was still shaking a bit as her kick was blocked. As soon as her leg was grabbed, Yoko took the opportunity to give some knockout-styled punches. Jackpot would try to block a few, but the hits were enough to make her fall back and be dazed. As she tried to regain consciousness on the ground, she would say, "Cute move. But do you really think I'm gonna go down easy for that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:23 pm

"Maybe....but that brawler block head of yours is seeing your own charms friend..." Yoko said cheekily, wiping a little sweat off her hair which covered her black glove in it, shiny as looked to her. Lining up for a elbow drop onto jackpot, seeing the Irish lass was asking for it, Yoko raced and jumped with her elbow while jackpot was seeing her own daze of charms.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:52 am

Jackpot would still try to regain consciousness as Yoko was making her way to her. She would smirk and reply, "Mayhaps I am, but don't you remember I'm Jackpot? I know how to handle my own charms." Seeing Yoko jump for an elbow drop, Jackpot would try to roll the opposite way quickly and get back on her feet as fast as she could. If this worked, she can get back in the game.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Having just missed jackpot with her aerial elbow strike, Yoko was luckily saved by the ropes as she landed on them, chest first, seeing that jackpot was just being damn right cheeky now for a smack to the face. "Well mayhaps I'll make you see too much of your own charms to handle!" Yoko winked in a friendly way, turning round to jolt herself off the ropes a bit for jackpot's next move.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Jackpot would use her index finger to clean off her nose after she sniffed and respond, "Yer trying to mock me, yet you can't even do my dialogue right." Seeing that Yoko was using the ropes for an extra push to her speed, the Irish girl would steady herself and charge at the moment her opponent launched off. Using her increased speed, Jackpot would attempt to dive in order to tackle her opponent in the stomach. If this worked, she would also go on her stomach for a little ground pounding to the face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Seeing as where jackpot was going next, for a potential tackle, Yoko reacted fast and put her knee out in front as jackpot would come for her like a vicious beast, only to knock half of jackpot's jaw slightly as Yoko was tackled, right down on the canvas. "Heh, facelift much charmer?" Yoko said gritting her teeth, using her elbows, guarding her face as jackpot would deliver her Irish born fists into her, only making her elbows blot red from the strikes.

For when jackpot began to tire punching, Yoko would give her opponent a real charm, by headbutting her in the face, along with a hard punch if jackpot dazed.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

As Jackpot was charging at Yoko to tackle her to the ground, she suddenly felt a knee going up and hitting her jaw. "UNGH!" she cried out as she would try to rub it from the pain before going on with her ground pounding. She would not only try to punch her opponent's face, but also her breasts as well to show her playful mischievous side. Seeing that Yoko's elbows and arms were turning red, Jackpot would immediately stop so that those arms can recover. But as she continued rubbing her jaw from the previous pain, Yoko took the opportunity to headbutt her in the face before giving a hard punch. "OCH!" cried out the Irish girl as she immediately rolled off of her and away to get some distance while trying to relieve her pain on her face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2szq2d21]As Jackpot was charging at Yoko to tackle her to the ground, she suddenly felt a knee going up and hitting her jaw. "UNGH!" she cried out as she would try to rub it from the pain before going on with her ground pounding. She would not only try to punch her opponent's face, but also her breasts as well to show her playful mischievous side. Seeing that Yoko's elbows and arms were turning red, Jackpot would immediately stop so that those arms can recover. But as she continued rubbing her jaw from the previous pain, Yoko took the opportunity to headbutt her in the face before giving a hard punch. "OCH!" cried out the Irish girl as she immediately rolled off of her and away to get some distance while trying to relieve her pain on her face.

Now seeing her chance to do some real damage to put jackpot down in her tracks, Yoko crawled back up and shook her fists, clapping with the crowd as jackpot was down now, giving the red the time she needed for a finisher move. Her Vortex Finish, for the match had been long, witty, humiliating, and quite the "lucky" night for Boota receiving a kiss from the Irish sensation. As he belched a little having ate something a little too big in the audience, a apple perhaps?

Kicking jackpot to the corner, Yoko ran in with two hard, but effective kicks to the stomach area, before delivering a uppercut right to jackpot's chin. "Vortex Finish!!!!" Yoko yelled delivering one of her signatures perfect, but unbelievably enough, Yoko had been saving her strength for this one finisher for her opponent, nothing fancy, but enough to knock some one out if they got too careless.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:33 pm

The pain was still a bit intense on her face, but Jackpot was starting to feel just a little better after that previous attack. She soon heard clapping from Yoko and then clapping in the audience. It seems that the redhead is preparing for a finishing move as this was going on. Panting from so much fight expended from her, the Irish girl would quietly say, "I...I may be down...but...I'm not out yet." She would still look down as Yoko came forward to kick her to the corner. "UGH! GAH!" she cried out as her rolling body was taking more pain. Then being forced to stand up, Yoko would give Jackpot two hard but effective kicks to her stomach. "GUH! ULGH!" the Irish girl cried out as the wind was knocked right out of her. She would gaze at the redhead as if she's had enough and was begging for mercy, but there was a shine in them-she has probably one more trick to play before she goes down.

So when Yoko was giving her the uppercut for her Vortex Finish, Jackpot would go with it, but would try to bring in a backflip kick to Yoko's own chin to even the damamge. Jackpot would grunt from the uppercut, but hopefully her attack connected.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":3sf04k7j]The pain was still a bit intense on her face, but Jackpot was starting to feel just a little better after that previous attack. She soon heard clapping from Yoko and then clapping in the audience. It seems that the redhead is preparing for a finishing move as this was going on. Panting from so much fight expended from her, the Irish girl would quietly say, "I...I may be down...but...I'm not out yet." She would still look down as Yoko came forward to kick her to the corner. "UGH! GAH!" she cried out as her rolling body was taking more pain. Then being forced to stand up, Yoko would give Jackpot two hard but effective kicks to her stomach. "GUH! ULGH!" the Irish girl cried out as the wind was knocked right out of her. She would gaze at the redhead as if she's had enough and was begging for mercy, but there was a shine in them-she has probably one more trick to play before she goes down.

So when Yoko was giving her the uppercut for her Vortex Finish, Jackpot would go with it, but would try to bring in a backflip kick to Yoko's own chin to even the damamge. Jackpot would grunt from the uppercut, but hopefully her attack connected.

Relieved that her move had been practiced in training, and now perfected as she trounced away jackpot, Yoko felt happy for the minute not seeing that swift backflip kick from her, proving a rude wake up call for the sharp shooter. "Whats the? gnhhhhh!!!!?" Yoko whaled, as both fighters were hurt and stunned now, sending them both to separate sides of the ring in a drooling heap of groans.

"Good trick...good...t trick.....jackpot...." Yoko said mumbling lay on her belly as her ass was in full view of the crowd, collapsed on the canvas rubbing her jaw, chin area. She was surprised how tricky the lucky lady was being tonight, almost wanting to give her a thumbs up for that counter, along with her crisp clean hair of ginger, jackpot was sure pretty for some brawler.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next