Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side - Page 3 Empty Re: There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:08 am

Adrian was only joking with her last quip, but Cerbera was all business. "I know. If I want to even get to her, let alone beat her: I have to make sure she's alone. That means going through everyone, one way or another. You included." she said with an air of seriousness "Now, I know I don't really give off the 'I am a serious threat' vibe that a lot of people around here do, but don't forget: I'm the only one here who still has not been pinned or submitted one on one, you can't call it dumb luck if it lasts a year, and you won't be the one to change that."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side - Page 3 Empty Re: There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 am

" We will see about that, Adrian. " She would close her eyes again and take another sip, finishing her first can of energy drink. She took out the second energy drink out of her pocket, glaring at it and thought back about old memories. " Don't let madness take you. You need to be confident all the time to pull off the impossible. " She thought back about how Lucy always stimulated her to be better, to learn her submission holds and hold of her own against other opponents, she sure missed that girl, her sworn sister whom she abandoned for a while now because she herself chose to run away, only to return to look for vengeance. " You need to rise to the top, with help if need to be. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:35 am

Adrian nodded in silence for the most part, but there was one thing that still nagged at her "If you were in my shoes... who would you ask for help? The most obvious people want to rise to the top too and wouldn't take too kindly to me shooting up... except for..." There was one person who could help, someone on top of her own pile and actively encouraging (and scaring off) competition. "I have an idea. Thanks Cerbera, see you around." the cosplayer said, turning to walk away "It's still nice to see you anyway."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:45 am

" It depends on the people.. " She would smirk, opening the second can of energy drink and continued to talk like some wise old man. " Aim for the top together, so you know you don't only have good competitions, but fighting the people you like to fight with. People will never stop being the best, it's for you to decide who you want to take with you, or would you rather face the Gatt Attack? There's a girl named Lucy Stone.. Though she seems innocent, she is a great fighter and you can depend on her, you could call her the opposite of me, you can ask her to join, she'd love to fight me too. " She would give the girl a simple wave as the cosplay turned to walk away from her. " Take care, Adrian, I'll see you in the ring. "

She would take a long, silent sip from her energy drink while the girl walked away, closing her eyes and concentrating on the taste of her drink before she would remove the can from her lips and whisper softly to herself. " It's.. Nice to be here again. But.. " She turned to walk away in the other direction. " There's one girl that probably wants to see me too.. Isn't that right.. Lucy? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3