Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side Empty There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 am

It had been an interesting week for Adrian to say the least. After what had appeared to be a fairly long leave of absence she had returned, secretly under a mask and a losing streak, and she'd already got something planned. But as for her big in ring return...

she just wasn't feeling it. Her last match under the guise of Bullet Ant had been a flat out war, and that was the sort of thing that needed a little more time to heal. But maybe it was worth a walk around just to see how people reacted to her being back. Had her absence made the heart of the company grow fonder, or had her immediate return to trash talking reminded everyone why they didn't particually like her.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side Empty Re: There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Ever since her training with Sarah Gatt, she had shown alot more power in the ring, she was not afraid when she took on stronger opponents and even conquered them. The feeling was right. Superiority over opponents who had underestimated her due to her small frame. Even though she had the day off from matches, she was still in the building to finish some issues she had.

Having finished atleast half of them, she figured it was time to grab something to drink, monster energy would probably be the best and luckily they were selling it. She bought three of them, hiding one in each pocket and opening the third one, though before she could take a sip, she saw someone walking near her, who looked pretty familiar. Cerbera brought the can from her lips and examined the girl, who she recognized after identifying her. " Been a while, Adrian. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side Empty Re: There's the dark side, and then there's the DARK side

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 pm

"Man... I'm supossed to be cutting down on energy drinks and stuff..." The cosplayer mumbled as she strolled past the various vending machines, only to have someone recognize her "Huh?" She let out, looking for who said that.

"Cerbera!" The brunnete shouted with glee, rushing to hug and pick up the little Kawaii, before stopping herself midway "Wah! Sorry, been spending too long around Akashi and I think her hug zombie thing she has going for her is contagious or something so stop me if I start droning about hugs and stuff. So how's you?" the taller girl asked, not really noticing how insane she sounded at some points.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Cerbera gave her a simple wave while it seemed that Adrian was running straight to her, making her blink but she didn't think Adrian would actually attack her, which became clear when Adrian stopped and began to explain why she wanted to hug, merely shaking her head and trying to hold back a chuckle. " That's quite alright, maybe I just give off the hugging vibe too. " She then discarded the whole apology of Adrian since there was nothing to apologize for. " I'm fine, how about you? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Adrian smiled as Cerbera tried to hold back a laugh, at least the two had gotten back on the right foot. "Yeah it's been great! Well... not that great there were a few things that I'm... not proud of... but yeah! Doing well, coming back of hiatus, praying that I haven't missed a step, stuff like that. But wow! It's been like ages since I saw you last, what you been up too?" the cosplayer asked.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:19 am

" I see.. Well, I wish you good fortune in whatever you're trying to do. " She would take a quick sip of her monster energy since she was still thirsty, she really enjoyed the taste, as if she hadn't drunk one an hour ago, taking her attention back to Adrian after she had savored the taste of her monster energy. " I've been returning aswell, training with an old ally so I can be dangerous. " She didn't name the friend since she knew about Sarah Gatt's reputation and despite being confident of her own strength, she didn't want to get in a fight, atleast not with Adrian.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 am

Adrian would just stand back, leaning against a nearby wall thanking Cerbera. The Kawaii wasn't one for many words like the cosplayer was, making a lot of conversations seem a bit one sided. "Cool, I got a trainer too, trying to round myself out and get me to stop doing stupid stuff in the ring. Don't know about dangerous though." She said, exagurating the word. "I mean, I've taken some of your kicks... but anyway, who did you get helping ya?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Well, she just asked for a name, Cerbera would have to answer that. What are the odds she would actually hate Sarah Gatt though, Adrian didn't seem like the kind of girl that would encounter her, so.. " Her name is Sarah Gatt, she's helping me with moves other then kicking. " Sure, Cerbera was being rather honest about it. She also wondered how long she should keep training until it would be enough to beat likes of Genesis.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Adrian was all smiles until Cerbera mentioned Sarah, taking all her self control to not let out a large NOOOOO. While she'd been hiding behind her mask her enemy had been busy recruiting: she knew about the tall Japanese girl but Cerbera as well! "Excuse me..." she said nervously before side stepping around the corner.

"So if she's training her that means she'll probably be part of that, which means I can't ask her to help me take her down, unless she turns out not liking her and who would, maybe I work something out of this... damn you Sarah, you stupid thug always messing with my ideas. Now you've got Cerbera on the darkside too..." She thought out loud, thinking she had a better grasp on her voice volume. The Kawaii could probably hear every word.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Cerbera wondered what was wrong with Adrian, tilting her head to the side, as if trying to follow the girl as she went around the corner. Her eyes narrowed, she tried to understand every word Adrian was saying to herself, partly wondering if this poor girl went insane or something like that. She would wait until Adrian was done talking, which was pretty much due to the coughing, speaking up to Adrian. " I never left the ' dark side ', but yes, I have joined the Gatt Attack. " She wasn't going to ignore what Adrian was saying, rather, she wanted to know what was going on now, so she gave Adrian the confirmation she needed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next