Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting Empty Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Alexandra Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:21 am

Natasha Han was, once again, working out in the AFW's gym complex. It had been some time since her last official match, one that was against Emily Nelson, but she was still making the most of her time, spending most of it in the AFW's gym, working out and trying to keep in shape. She didn't know when she would be called in for another match, and wanted to be at her best when that happened.

Today, she was working the weights. Dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of black gym shorts, she held a weighty dumbbell in each hand. She slowly lifted each one, alternating them slowly, her arms flexing as each weight came up, and then back down. Already she had worked up a light sweat, but she didn't seem to notice, focused fully on her actions, somewhat oblivious to the world around her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 am

Emily, meanwhile, had just entered the ring. It had been a while since her last match as well, and she wanted to keep in shape and mentally prepared for her next fight, whenever it was. She wore a simple pair of tight fuschia gym shorts and a matching sports bra, over which she wore a simple black t-shirt. Setting her gym bag down, she stretched a bit before looking around the gym to decide what to do first. She was of half a mind to get the treadmills out of the way, then follow up with the weights before she took a nice swim.

Ideally, of course, she ought to be sparring to keep herself well trained, and it wasn't like that wasn't a possibility. The last time she'd come to the gym, after all, she'd had a tough spar with Cecilia Northman, so it was fully possible that--

As though the universe had a delicious sense of irony, Emily suddenly recognized the woman pulling weights almost a few paces away from her. The short blonde hair, the lean yet powerful body...she was unmistakeable.

She approached slowly. "Funny seeing you here, Natasha," she said with a smile. A smile that turned into a mischievous grin. "Still workin' off the sores from our last bout, aye?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting Empty Re: Natasha Han Vs. Emily Nelson ~ Second Meeting

Post by Alexandra Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:12 am

Without missing a beat, Natasha looked up towards Emily as she approached, her arms still slowly pumping the dumbbells. She couldn't help but put on a smile herself, instantly recognising Emily as the woman drew near. She nodded at Emily's words, letting her eyes glance over the woman, nodding a second time in approval at Emily's figure. It looked like her one-time opponent was keeping in good shape herself since their last match.

"Da!" She replied loudly, lifting both of the dumbbells together, then leaning forward to gently drop them onto the floor by her feet. "I could not be letting you grow stronger. I have been, you know, keeping in training to make myself stronger." Sher smile curled further upwards into a grin as she stole a gaze into Emily's eyes. "After all, I could not be letting you get the better of me when we rematch, no?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:39 pm

"'When?'" Emily echoed. "Ye're mighty sure of yeself, Nat, gi'en how long it can take for AFW's bureaucracy to arrange matches." She turned and glanced knowingly at the ring situated at the corner of the gym. "Of course, if ye'd rather not wait for Miss Sellers to write down an official rematch...then we can always settle things on that hunk of junk over there."

In all honesty, this was something that Emily had been hoping for. Natasha had not only been her first opponent in AFW, but she was a tough match for her as well. Emily had been itching for a fight lately, and she was really looking forward to a tough spar against the fellow Wrestle Angel.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:43 am

It wasn't just Emily who had been hoping for this. The moment that Emily had entered Natasha's vision, she had planned on getting her into the gym's ring, one way or another. She hadn't really been on the AFW's main card much lately, so getting even a gym match excited her, especially against someone she liked and respected as much as Emily.

Natasha grinned wide, stepping past Emily, heading right towards the ring as she answered her. "Of course I would rather not be waiting much longer. We fight now, da?"

Last edited by 549 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm

"Nice tae see ye're enthusiasm hasn't lessened any, Nat," Emily replied as she followed the Russian into the gym. Lately, she'd had to deal with aggravation from Sellers of a lack of wins, and few scheduled matches as a result of that sad little fact. It would be nice to put all of that behind her with a good old fashioned spar.

She stretched her arms as she walked. "So how 'ave things been on you're end, Nat?" she asked, making some small talk before the spar began. "Not too boring, I hope?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

As they approached the ring, Natasha slipped under the ropes quick and started to get up, shrugging at Emily's words.

"Things have been good. I have not had many matches, but I have been keeping in shape. You?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:12 pm

"A little o' the same," Emily replied, slipping in under the ropes after Natasha. "I've 'ad a few matches. None that were really worth talking about, save maybe one I 'ad against this one Swedish lass. She got a lucky win, though I think she's now the hardcore champion in Friction." She smiled to herself, noting that a rematch against Cecilia for that title might be in order at some point.

As she stepped into the ring, she took a few seconds to finish stretching her arms and rotating her shoulders. "So...how're we doing this? Are we doing a proper prostyle bout, or some submission style grappling? Also, how many falls are you thinking?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 am

Natasha did a few light stretches of her own, as she headed towards the opposite side of the ring, to her own corner, and turned back to face Emily.

"I am thinking we do best two of of three, perhaps? Submissions rules for both falls?" She flashed Emily a soft grin. "After all, is easy to beat someone up, da? I am thinking it is more fun to make other girl have to admit defeat."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Emily grinned back at Natasha. "We'll see who'll be admitting what soon enough, Nat," she replied, finishing her stretches. Shaking her arms to rotate her shoulders a bit, she began to slowly circle the Russian. "I'm ready to start when you are."

She knew, of course, that Natasha would be perfectly in her element in a submission match-- back in Wrestle Angels, she was considered second only to Toshimi Minami in submission wrestling. Even so, Emily was never one to back down from a good challenge.

Last edited by 137 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next