Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation - Page 4 Empty Re: Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Megumi did not resist as Mamoru wanted to cuddle following their first round. She needed a break too after that squirting orgasm she went through. It gave her a little satisfaction to know that she beat Mamoru though, badly enough that he needed cuddles to recover. His taunts made her smile as she leaned in against Mamoru.

"You say that as if you stand a chance," Megumi whispered. She was about to kiss him as well, before his phone suddenly rang. Mamoru left to take the call, while Megumi sat back, leaning against her pillows, resting herself up while listening to Mamoru. It was a fiery and troubling conversation for him, and Megumi quickly realized what was going on. It seemed Cassie was leaving and had just told her manager.

Still, despite this rather rude move, Megumi wasn't mad at Mamoru. "That was quite rude of you Mamoru," Megumi said, "...but I guess I can forgive you for Cassie's sake." She sat up a little bit, then got onto her knees.

"You really do care for her, don't you Mamoru? Maybe I misjudged you a little," she said, "I might be able to forgive you, if you promise you don't break that poor girl's heart."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation - Page 4 Empty Re: Mamoru Vs. Megumi - The continuation

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 pm

"Yes, I apologize, Megumi-chan." Mamouu said softly, lowering his head. "i would not hve answered it if it had been anyone else." He added. Mamouru crawled back on the bed and shimmied forward on his knees until he was next to her.

"Of course. She means a lot to me and I care for her deeply." Mmouru smiled and took Megumi's hand nd smiled. "Heh... I'm afraid that's higly unlikely. I'm certain I could do nothing to Cassie-san's heart." Mamouru then lowered his head. "I don't think you misjudged me, Megumi-chan. But how could I be completely heartless?"

Mamouru leaned in and tried to kiss Megumi softly on the lips. "Megumi-chan..." He whispered softly. "I'm not ready to give up yet, but I would like after tonight if there could be perhaps a little less animosity between us."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:30 pm

"I wouldn't be so sure of that... A woman's heart is a fickle yet fragile thing," Megumi said, "It's easy to break, yet hard to put back together. I thought you were some kind of monster Mamoru, but maybe there is a little bit of humanity in you."

She slid a little closer to Mamoru as well, leaning in to kiss him, reaching up just a little bit to reach his mouth. The fury she felt at Mamoru was ebbing away, almost as if she released all the anger and frustration she felt with that orgasm. She still didn't think Mamoru was a good person, but he wasn't all bad anymore. Seeing how anxious he was in that phone call showed Megumi that he was capable of caring, which was something she didn't think he possessed.

"Maybe I was fighting something that didn't really exist," Megumi admitted after they broke the kiss, "I thought all Tension guys were no good losers who came just to get off on hot girls. Especially after Chigusa and Tai Kamiya... But maybe I've been too harsh on all of you. If you genuinely care, then there's nothing wrong "

"I still want to see you submit to me though," Megumi said, looking up with a smile now. Her face and tone changed, she was a little friendlier now. She slowly slid backwards, raising her hands once more. "I'm still going to fuck you wild tonight Mamoru. Don't think that just because I'm willing to forgive you that I'm going to go easy. I'll make sure you'll never be able to fuck another girl without thinking of me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Mamouru was thankful for Megumi's words and he kissed her tenderly when their lips touched. It felt good. It had felt good to wrestle wit Megumi and really rtry and lay into her, but kissing her like this felt wonderful too. He had to admit that he both wanted to fuck and make love to this woman. Maybe tonight he would get the opportunity to do both.

Mamouru listened to Megumi's words and smiled. "Ah, yes..." She said. "Well... I appreciate that, Megumi-chan." He said. "For at least thinking that I am not a complete monster."

But then Megumi said her challenging words and Mamouru could feel his manhood beginning to come to life again. "Oh? I was thinking the same thing, Megumi-chan. 'll make sure that anytime you think of me from here on out, you can't help but wet yourself." Mamouru pushed forward to try and splash his chest against Megumi's and knock her backwards, hoping to push her down and spread her legs so he could try and get his face near her womanhood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Megumi's challenge seemed to have fired Mamoru back up as the man suddenly pushed forward chest-first, forcing Megumi to fall backwards onto her back with a small cry of surprise. She looked up, finding Mamoru with that hungry look back on his face as he forcibly spread her legs to reveal her dripping wet and well fucked sex. Megumi blushed, a little bit embarrassed, but she didn't let it get to her.

"Don't flatter yourself Mamoru," she said, "Among all the people I've fucked... You haven't even made it into the top ten!" which wasn't exactly true, but it would serve to fire him up even more and make him more vigorous. Megumi planned on enjoying herself a little bit while milking Mamoru for all he had. She might not be so hard against him anymore, but she also wasn't planning on letting him off easy. He still needed punishment.

As Mamoru's face neared Megumi's sex, the idol moaned. Her hands reached in to grab and hold the back of Mamoru's head. Slowly she pushed his face in, until her sex was right up against his nose and mouth!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:10 am

"The night is still young, Megumi-chan. We have a long time to go..." He said as she grabbed his hair and gently pushed him towards her dripping mound. He knew what her comment meant. Megumi had been with lots of people in her day and what he read it was was after one fuck, he was probably already number eleven. By the end of the evening, he was certain he could break into her top three at least. But that wasn't good enough for him.

As she slowly guided him forward, he slid his hands up her thighs. He was ready to dive right in and pushed his tongue forward and plunged it into her slit. He began to lick the already plentifyul juices around her inner walls as he brought one hand up and began to gently tease her clit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:34 am

Megumi moaned when Mamoru in his eagerness moved right in and pushed his tongue into her sex. He was going all out right from the start, trying to get his tongue all the way in and taste all of Megumi's sex. Megumi bit her lip, blushing deeply as Mamoru ravaged her sex. It felt amazing. Megumi didn't want to admit it, but she was enjoyong it far too much.

"Ahhh Mamoru! That's goooood!" Megumi moaned. Her clit getting teased by his lips. It felt really good, her clit poking out more and more from the teasing.

Megumi wasn't about to let this stand though. She suddenly pushed and kicked upwards, trying to break his hold so she could wrap her legs around Mamoru's head, squeezing it tight right against her sex so he could enjoy a great big whiff of her horny musk!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Mamouru could feel the excitement boiling up n Megumi as her clitty stiffened against his nose. Her moans of pleasure excited him as well and he was looking forward to tasting her juices and making her cry out in even more pleasure.

But it seemed like Megumi had other ideas! SHe pulled his head up and clamped her thighs around him, forcing him to take in her sensual vapors without enjoying her taste. Mamouru looked up and grinned. Did she think that doing that would stop him? He used his free hands to try and drive two fingers into her pussy and his pinky into her butt. If she wanted stimulation, Mamouru would definitely give it to her, whether she teased him or not.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Megumi thought she could at least mess with Mamoru a bit by doing that move to him. But Mamoru had other plans, and he was ready. She held his head tightly in between her legs and gave him a solid whiff of her sex. He wasn't about to let Megumi have all the fun though.

"H-huh?" Megumi gasped when Mamoru's fingers brushed against her sex. Suddenly two of Mamoru's fingers pierced her sex and a third punched straight into her butthole! Megumi screamed out in sexual agony. Her well lubricated sex offered no resistance as Mamoru's fingers went in. Her tight bum was non-resistant as well. Megumi's thighs weakened, slowly loosening up on Mamoru's head and slipping off, falling onto his shoulders.

"Hah... owww..." Megumi moaned, "Not my butt too..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Mamouru grinned as he tried to slowly pump both her holes at once. "Come now, Megumi-chan!" He teased. "You were so eager to get into mine, it must be because you secretly love it too. It's ok, you don't have to hold back for my sake!" As she fell backwards, while hone hand began to fuck her, he brought is other hand up to tease her hard clit.

He himself was beginning to enjoy this quite a bit and was finally starting to get reinvigorated as his cock slowly began to throb back to life once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next