Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Awesomeness is relative

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Awesomeness is relative Empty Awesomeness is relative

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Adrian Kytes, still dressed as Bullet Ant with the ripped mask, walked slowly through the backstage area, trying to find someone in particular. She'd just finished a tough match with Cecilia and wanted to talk with her, normally for the first time in what felt like ages. Still sore as hell, she knocked on the Hardcore Champ's locker room door, hoping she was still in it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness is relative Empty Re: Awesomeness is relative

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am

Cecilia sat in her locker room on a bench, she rubbed her neck a bit with a wet towel and couldn't help but have a bit of a smile on her face, Cecilia had liked her latest match against Bullet Ant, otherwise known as her friend Adrian Kytes. Cecilia soon enough heard a knock on her door, and walked up to open the door up, when she did there was none other there than Adrian, Cecilia smiled as she would say " Hey Addy...want to come in ? " Cecilia asked as she would move away and offer Adrian the chance to come into her locker room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:36 am

"Hey..." Adrian said weakly, forcing a smile as she stepped in, closing the door behind her before reaching back and throwing the mask to the floor. She looked a mess, her eyes were tired and bloodshot, her hair was all greasy and tangled, one of her eyes were black and she couldn't move that fast. It was something that she didn't go straight to the infirmary looking and feeling like she did.

Sitting on the bench she rocked her head back "Wow... you really did a number on me, didn't you?" she asked, trying to keep up the pretense that she was fine.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 am

Cecilia looked fairly well, she had a few bumps and bruises both old and new, but for the most part, expect for her moist hair, she looked good, well except for her moist hair that was in a bit of a mess. Cecilia was quick to go down and pick up Adrian's mask as she threw it to the floor, she would then walk after Adrian and watch as she sat herself down on the bench.

" Same goes for you Addy, you've grown well. Although, you have to let me meet your teacher one day. " Cecilia said as she would wink towards Adrian with her eye, she knew that some of those moves out there weren't entirely her own and that she must have gotten help from someone. " Considering that you have grown this much so fast you have to have one awesome teacher."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:17 am

Adrian let out a small chuckle at Cecilia's wink. She had a lot of help in training, to be sure. Tina had made her improve her game a lot more, even though nothing apart from the triple jump lionsault actually felt that new, and Tina would have never taught her anything like that. Mostly because it was stupid. "Weird... I've grown a lot yet I used to be able to actually win a few matches." She said "Yeah, you've pretty much skyrocketed past everyone." the cosplayer said, unable to hold back a big sigh.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 am

Cecilia's head tiled to the side as she then raised an eyebrow. as she then was forced to let out a " Huh ? " Cecilia didn't know what to say really, she didn't want to keep fueling Adrian's self doubt. Cecilia would then move up to Adrian and throw the mask into her lap. " What do you mean ? I mean Becks is till pretty damn awesome, And you are coming closer and closer to me everyday. And now with this new teacher that you don't seem to want to talk to much about you are coming closer faster and faster."

Cecilia would then shake her head a bit, " I don't understand...what do you mean with me skyrocketing past everyone ? Heather is still above me in the rankings and well..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 am

Adrian shuffled arounda bit on her seat, looking down as Cecilia threw the mask onto her lap. "I beat you before. Only two people have ever beaten you, and I was one of them." She said darkly, "I could beat everyone, it didn't have to be fair, but I could win. Now it just seems like I can't beat anyone, even if my skills are improving, what's the point?" the cosplayer asked. "You... the rankings are kind of a joke, really. If you put me, Heather and you all in a room and asked a hundred people who was the better wrestler? They'd all point at you, and they'd be right. I got one close pin, and after that couldn't get a shot in. That's how better you are than me. You could just shut down whatever I tried to do and leave me with nothing, every time. And each time I try and think of something clever to do to try and stop you, nine times out of ten it won't work. I still had to cheat to get that stupid reverse DDT thing to work." She grumbled, not even trying to hide her jealousy. Maybe it was good to get how she felt about Cec in the open, or it could just cut away what friendship they had. Wouldn't be the first time...

Last edited by 3727 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 am

" Only two people ? You mean you and Gatt ? " Cecilia said as she would shake her head gently from left to right. She knew that she shouldn't butt in when Adrian was speaking and trying to be serious. Cecilia would walk over towards her locker and open it up, pulling out her dufflebag and then dropping it on the floor, she would pull out a towel out of it and then throw it onto a bench next to Adrian.

Cecilia just sighed and walked up to Adrian, she would place her hand on Adrian's head and gently rub her palm over the top of Adrian's head. Almost as if she was patting her friend, " Hmmm not only do you have confidence issues in yourself but now in Heather ? Adrian, do you like cheating ? Do you want to go back to it ? " Cecilia asked as she looked down on her friend, " If you do then you should, but if you don't....I want you to go and tell your new teacher, that you need help. It's clear that I am not a teacher, but this girl seems to be, you've grown so much Adrian and I am proud of you." Cecilia said as she would removed her hand from Adrian's head.

" Besides it was a Hardcore match, there was no cheating. Also....you do have to understand that I try and meet yours and everyones expectations of me. You all call me a great wrestler all the time, I can't do anything else. Through out my life all i have done is rise up to meet expectations. I never want to stop...OH! And I know one thing you need to do. " Cecilia said as she would walk back to her bag and take out a bottle that she would throw towards Adrian. " Rehydrate and start to enjoy yourself when you fight. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Adrian scowled when Cecilia pressed her palm on her head, it was kind of demeaning being treated like a kid like this, but that's what she was really : a big kid. "...I kinda miss it..." she mumbled to herself. Maybe she was right about going back to Tina, not as Bullet Ant: but as Adrian, be a bit more honest. And cheating like a Mississippi Blackjack dealer. That was fun...

"Wah!" she yelped, catching the bottle while she flinched away from it. "T-thanks Cec..." she said, kind of embarrassed that she'd flinched from that, before unscrewing it. "It's just... everyone looked down on me for cheating, I thought I'd have to give it up to get anywhere, and no-one'd trust me to fight fair anyway, so I found my old costume when I was back in Philly... but... it just feels not right, trying to play to the crowd not against it, not just hiding under the ring whenever someone else gets pumped up. Not using the mist... it all feels off." She admitted. "People think I'm not gonna learn anything if I just cheat my way through everything, but if I don't... it just feels to weird."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:03 am

Cecilia crossed her arms under her chest as she listened to Adrian, she couldn't help but let out a little snicker at the girl. " I never looked down at you for cheating." Cecilia said to her friend as she would walk up to the girl again and try and seat herself down next to the girl.

Cecilia would attempt and place her arm around Adrian's shoulder and would keep talking to her friend like this for now. " Adrian...you listened to the words of a foolish Cecilia from quite a while back, you said you wanted to be respected more and I thought that meant that you wanted to stop with the cheating. Remember....that Cecilia couldn't beat Gatt, the person I was back then wasn't one that would run head first into a hardcore match with a smile on her face. I've changed and I've come to realize what I like. You've changed as well....sort of, but you tried something new, and you didn't like it. " Cecilia said as she would hug Adrian a bit closer to her.

" You see...in the end, it doesn't matter if we cheat, if we feud, if we do brutal matches or if we just fuck people, what matters is that you enjoy it. I think that if you felt happier when you were cheating, you should go back to that. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next