Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training(?) with Sena

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Training(?) with Sena - Page 3 Empty Re: Training(?) with Sena

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:47 pm

"I... I see... nngghh..." Kido grunted a bit as he felt the girl tightening her hold on his head, cutting some of his air.

As she pulled his face closer to her chest, Kido's eyes widened a bit in surprise. He'd blush a little as he tried to think that this was all part of the lesson. But Sena then followed by tracing her finger across his lips, which made him blushed more, not knowing how to react. The boy remained silent in her clutch rather nervously, waiting for the next "lesson".

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 pm

"Mhm! You knoow just getting put into submission moves isn't going to help you you know. You need to get yourself out of them as well" Sena would say with a wicked smirk as she would tighten her hold on him.

Soon after that, she would reach out for his wrist, trying to pull his hand up to her breast at the part still covered with her jacket. She would leave his hand there for a few seconds, gripping him hard if he tried to pull his arm away before she would fake a surprised gasp, jumping back. "Aah! Kido! How could you?? I didn't mean like that!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 pm

"G-gahh... r-right..." Kido replied rather weakly as the girl tightened her hold again, making it even harder for him to breath.

The boy would try to grab her holding hand with his own but suddenly she grabbed his wrist and put his hand into her breast. Kido let out a soft gasp as his hand touched Sena's breast. He tried to pull back instinctively but she gripped his hand before letting out a gasp.

"W-what the...!" the boy muttered as he heard the girl's words, causing him to blush. But you're the one putting my hand into your breast...! He added silently in his mind.

Kido's mind was in quite a mess since he's having trouble breathing and somehow Sena's acting as if he was molesting her. Gathering whatever consciousness left in him, he'd try to grab her holding hand with his free hand and forcefully pulled his head from the lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Sena would take in all of Kido's reactions, loving every second of it. She would let out a little laugh before he would pull himself out of her headlock, causing Sena to step back a bit from him, grabbing the edges of her jacket and pulling it closer over her breasts as she faked embarrassment for a few seconds.

"You're very naughty Kido. That was quite the perverted way to catch me off guard you know." She would say, sticking her tongue out at him before she would let out another giggle. "So what should we do next?" Sena would say, crossing her arms as she would wait for his response.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 pm

As she let him go from the hold, Kido immediately backed away from her, holding his neck with one hand while grimacing a bit. The boy stared at the hand which was holding the girl's breast earlier for a second before he'd look at Sena with a mixture of disbelief and embarrassment.

"You..." he'd try to say something before giving it a pause. "Whatever..." he gazed away, trying to hide his feelings at the moment before letting out a sigh.

Kido cocked his head a bit to make sure his neck was okay, then his nervousness would gradually faded away and he'd stared quietly at Sena for a moment looking a bit confused. After what just happened he's not sure if he would be able to learn something from this "training" now.

"Err..." he'd say, averting his gaze from her again as if he's trying to think of something. "I really don't know..." he'd say, looking at her with his blank expression.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

"Huhuu~ I what?" Sena would say with her usual teasing voice as she watched him try to recollect himself. She would tap her foot a couple times, wanting to see what he would do before he would finally say what he did.

Sena would sigh a bit, thinking to herself that she'd have to do a bit more to get him more riled up, not really enjoying the blank expression that he was giving her. "You knoow, you're a little vague with what you want to train hun."

Sena would tao her finger on her chin a couple times in thought before she would get an idea. "Alright, lie down on your front. We'll go over some ground holds."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Kido decided to ignore Sena's teasing comment for the time being. However, she did have a point in what she just said. He would gaze at the mat for a second before giving her his reply.

"Sorry... like I said I'm new to this", he said, looking a bit grim.

After hearing her words, the boy would slowly get down on the mat on his front. He's just hoping that she wouldn't continue to tease him. After he lied down he'd look at her with his usual blank expression.

"Like this...?" he'd ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 pm

"Hummm..Well I guess I can let it slide for a little longer." Sena would say in response, shrugging her shoulders as she heard him claiming to be new at it. She would nod her head at him before telling what to do next. This was where she was sure she could really start having fun while still doing what he was asking her.

She would watch as he would get down on the mat, lying on his front. Nodding her head, Sena would smile wide, her hands on her hips as she did. "Yup! Just like that" She would say before walking over to him slowly. "Here's the next hold I'll teach you. Show you how it's done."

She would step over him, turning so she was standing above him, her feet on either side of his abdomen, her looking down at his head. Slowly she would lower herself down, sitting her butt down on his, planting her hands on his back before she would slowly lean down onto him, sliding her hands up as she did before she would scoot herself up, pressing her breasts onto the back of his head. "Ready?" She would let out before going to wrap her arms around his neck, starting to pull him back for a rear naked choke.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:15 pm

The boy was a bit nervous at the thought of the possibilities that the girl might do to him. Suddenly he felt her sat on his rear before she leaned down and pressed her breasts onto the back of his head and choked him from behind. He'd inadvertently try to grab her arms and pulled it away to get out from the hold.

"G-gahh!" he let out a gasp as he could feel his air cut down.

The feeling of her soft breasts on his head made it harder to focus on the task. His face started to became red from the mixture of breathing problem and embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 pm

As she locked in the hold, Sena would grin widely at Kido's immediate attempts at escaping. She would feel his hands start grabbing at her arms, trying to pull them away and break free of his grasp. "Theere, try to escape it Kido. You can learn more about the hold if you know how to get yourself out of it." Sena would say with a teasing voice before she would tighten the hold a bit.

"I want to enjoy myself a little too if you don't mind." She would say with a whisper before rolling, trying to put herself underneath Kido, keeping the hold as she would try to wrap her legs around him too, trying to rub her feet up and down his thighs when she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next