Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oil Wrestling Match(Lisa vs. Kelly)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Oil Wrestling Match(Lisa vs. Kelly) - Page 7 Empty Re: Oil Wrestling Match(Lisa vs. Kelly)

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Kelly was indeed a little bit sad about the answer, but was smiling soon again to keep up the facade. She had taken a liking beside fandom for the big girl in this match and wanted her no harm.

“No? Too bad, really. I wanted to give you some dignity in front of all these people, but you basically leave me no choice but to put you a little bit in display then.”
It was not really the goal of the Canadian to embarrass Lisa in front of all the screaming fans that cheered her uphill battle against the giant bombshell under her, but what could she do? Lisa was far too big and strong to go easy on her at this point, and if she just rolled over and let Lisa win, what a piss poor victory would that be for the Italian? Besides, all the facts had been staked against her opponent who obviously had few experiences in oil wrestling and even less experience in hentai oil wrestling against other girls and had been put against a girl that already had a wet and messy match and a first to 5 points hentai match under her belt.

Having said that, she would try to roll Lisa on her back when she attempted to get up by heaving one of the stretched legs of Lisa with both hands over her own head, try to grab her wrists and cross them over her lower torso to set her up for her *X-Factor* hentai submission.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Oil Wrestling Match(Lisa vs. Kelly) - Page 7 Empty Re: Oil Wrestling Match(Lisa vs. Kelly)

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 am

Lisa was big, strong... but unexperienced in oil-wrestling, and inexperienced with another girls as well. Kelly made she realize that in the most intense and complete way. The Italian would refuse, but she had to be somewhat thankful to the kawaii.

As Kelly's groping were haulting, Lisa would try to regain her strenght and shake the girl away, but then the kawaii's words hit the Amazon like a blade. She spoke them softly, but that only made them more scary... and they made Lisa feel guilty. The brunette knew that she was overreacting to her opponent's touch, but couldn't help it. The only one to blame was herself, and her lack of experience.

Released and turned on her back, Lisa clutched her boobs again. They seemed heavy, throbbing and red after Kelly's intense assault. Panting, Lisa knew she had to fight back... but she didn't know what to do! The Amazon could only moan in protest as her sexcrazed opponent stretched and placed her leg behind her head, spreading her wet womanhood wide, for her embarassment.

"Ahh...wh...what...n...no..."

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm

The pictures that could be taken from this moment would probably find a place in the books of many AFW fans. At least for Kelly it was a classic in the making, the size difference was so severe that it was just epic that she had not been bulldozed in the first minute for the unschooled eye. And now with Lisa essentially clutching her breasts so that Kelly did not need to take additional measures to control and pin her torso down, the scenery was just perfect for the young girl.

Almost with care, she would grab the leg beside her head with both hands to hinder Lisa from slipping away before inserting her middle finger into the womanhood of her opponent to finger her slow but in a steadily growing pace.
"Oh yes."
She answered the Italian in a determined and quite excited tone.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Lisa felt the strain on her hips as Kelly secured the hold, stretching the Amazon's leg and pinning it behind her leg. The brunette was a flexible girl, but that was quite too much... But not for the crowd, that roared in cheers at the sight of the much smaller girl handling Lisa like if she was her toy, and spreading her legs for a great view of her naked shaved womanhood.

Lisa struggled, tried to get away. One of her arms were stuck behind her leg, which was totally paralyzed by the X-Factor hold. Panting, the Italian was blushing in deep-red...

"AAHHNNN!!...D...Dios mio!!" Lisa let out, in her mother-tongue, as Kelly fingerfucked her pussy. The aroused and wet state of it made the insertion easy, despite it being tight. "Ahh..." the brunette let out meowling moans, that got lowder as Kelly increased the pace of her butchering on the Italian bombshell's sex.

"Ghhah..I...I gih...."

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Kelly had quite a blast when Lisa seemed to enjoy her treatment. It also seemed that she wanted to give, and Lisa would have even let her out, but *I gih* was sadly no complete submission. Or had she thought otherwise halfway and could have submitted and did not pull through? The Canadian did not know, so she stayed on course with her attack, looking to push Lisa over the edge.
"Uh, I could take you again and again when I am seeing you like this, Lisa-chan."
She explained, visibly loving every second of her treatment for the Italian while she was pretty aroused herself too at this point.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 pm

The crowd was going wild as the Italian bomshell was fingered on the oiled arena by the erotic fighter Kelly. The middle-finger had enough lubrification due o the oil and the wetness of Lisa's pussy to dig deep into the brunette's flesh, that was twitching and spasming with every thrust.

Lisa was on the verge of giving up, totally embarassed and humiliated.

"Ahhnn...st...stop...t-take it... out!" she begged, in an almost crying tone, in between her moans as Kelly's pump were now wild and vigorous.

"Ahhh....ahhh... I... I give.... I GIVE!! Oohhhh...."

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Kelly was working with fascination at Lisa's sex to make her feel good with a shattering orgasm, so much that she actually had to be stopped by the referee with a cry and a sligh slap on the shoulder after the big girl had given in, looking first at the ref and then her soaking hand in disbelieve.

*She really gave. Wow!*
Kelly could not believe her ears, she had indeed defeated the big girl! She stopped with the fingering, put Lisa’️s leg down and snaked herself up on the gorgeous body of the girl while she was looking for the bikini of Lisa. For the common observer, it seemed she just wanted to explore the big girl some more, but she instead would dress Lisa with her bikini top and put the bottom over her sex before coming face to face with her.
“That was marvelous, Lisa-chan! You are so hot I fear that I will burst up in flames when I am too close to you! Sorry that I let myself go at the end, but how could I resist you...”
Kelly kissed Lisa softly on the cheek before getting up without thinking about any clothing at all, presenting her glistening body to the audience which greeted her with a big round of applause for her shameless behavior, passing any opportunity to gloat over the Italian, only celebrating with her fans instead.

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:19 pm

"Oohhh..."

Lisa had already screamed her submission, but Kelly's middle finger, instead of stopping the sexual assault on the poor brunette's pussy, got faster and deeper, nailing her sex in a rough and intense way that was just too much for the defeated Amazon to take.

Twitching, the Italian's body gave in to the pleasure as the orgasm hit Lisa like a tidal wave. She closed her eyes and moaned out loud as her red hot womanhood bursted in honey, almost like a squirt as the woman came on her victorious opponent's hand.

"Ahhnn..." Lisa moaned as Kelly removed her finger from her. She kept moaning low, panting and sweating as the kawaii snaked over her and covered the girl with her bikini. But nudity didn't matter anymore. Nothing seemed to make sense, and the Italian just kept lying on the floor, breathing heavily as the wave of pleasure washed her entire body, her large, red and throbbing breasts going up and down with the rhytym of her breathing, her arms lying on her belly and rubbing against her slightly hurt and wet-dripping pussy.

Lisa only began to open her eyes when her victorious opponent talked to her. She was looking really happy. And the brunette couldn't believe it. A girl...a girl! Almost a foot smaller than her, standing on top... after having made her cum! The Amazon moaned a meowling tune and closed her eyes again, her mind trying to absorb everything that went on that match as Kelly got up and cheered with the audience.

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Kelly was still celebrating with her fans, even picking up her clothes that Lisa had ripped of her body to threw them blindly into the crowd for some fans to gather them as souvenirs. Then she turned around to face the still downed Lisa, with a friendly smile on her face and bending forward to show everything to everyone that was interested in her assets, but she did not give any fucks and was only interested in Lisa.
"You know, Lisa-chan, I really took a liking to you. I will visit you in Tension where the audience is not there to teach you some of the finer arts of Friction wrestling. Ah, no need to thank me! You will thank me soon enough, but not with words..."
She said while she had picked up the bikini bottom of downed Lisa to put it on her while she was talking.

"But for now, I have to run. I have things to do, you know? Girls to fuck, look cute, do some promo work, sing. The list goes on and on. Bye bye, Lisa-chan..."
With that, Kelly went around and walked up the ramp, clapping hands and high fiving fans until she disappeared from the arena.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestlerAngel Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:48 pm

WINNER: KELLY FLOWERS

WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7