Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":1ay00xmc]Talia had only just gotten to her knees before Takagi pushed her over. She got a glimpse of Takagi, the bright lights of the arena casting his shadow over her. Then all of a sudden he jumped onto her in a body slam. "Oof!" she said as he landed on her abdomen. He may have weighed very little, but she was even lighter than him. Once again Takagi resumed his assault and dragged Talia over the ropes.

She was clenching her stomach when he pushed her onto the ropes. She looked up just in time to see his foot approaching fast. The girl didn't react in time and the boy's foot smacked heavily across her face. Talia collapsed to her side after the blow. The kick had knocked more than a little sense out of her and she wasn't fully there. She murmured groggily, rolling slowly to her abdomen which still subconsciously hurt.

Takagi let out a stretch as he stood up straight, stretching out his lower back until he felt a burning sensation there, causing to arch over a little in pain as he knelt to his knee's. "Ahhhfhhhhh....why...is this happening to me now? I had a spa back treatment not to long ago!?" Takagi said, a little worried, but more worried at the fact talia could spring back up any minute, bound to be having more flirty gestures to put him down.

Not wasting any more time, he tried to get back up and attempted to camel clutch talia, in a weak manner. Up to now the match had been going horrible for him, hugged, kissed, and hearing very nice whispers from the girl herself, making Takagi...feel a little bit tired, drowsy, as his eyes were beginning to droop. "Snap back in Takagi...she's just...a g girl...." he uttered, falling butt first onto talia's back holding his dizzy head.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Talia wasn't able to resist when her opponent stood behind her and applied the camel clutch submission hold. It brought some sense back into her but all she could think about was the pain in her back. It didn't last long, though, as soon after, the boy released her and sat on her back. Feeling the pain lessen, Talia took a deep breath in break. When she realized Takagi wasn't actively setting her up for something else, she decided to act even though she hadn't caught her breath yet.

The pink clad girl rolled to her side, trying to push Takagi off of her. As she did so, she tried to continue her verbal assault now that she could think straight. "What's the matter Takagi? Is...is this girl too much for you?" she asked after taking a breath in the middle of the sentence. She planned on simply returning to her unusual strategy of seduction to sneak up behind him quietly and wrap her arms around him. "Takagi..." she muttered in his ear. "I wouldn't want you going easy on me~" she'd say before trying to tightly wrap her arm around his neck in a sleeper hold.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":3t4ptamw]Talia wasn't able to resist when her opponent stood behind her and applied the camel clutch submission hold. It brought some sense back into her but all she could think about was the pain in her back. It didn't last long, though, as soon after, the boy released her and sat on her back. Feeling the pain lessen, Talia took a deep breath in break. When she realized Takagi wasn't actively setting her up for something else, she decided to act even though she hadn't caught her breath yet.

The pink clad girl rolled to her side, trying to push Takagi off of her. As she did so, she tried to continue her verbal assault now that she could think straight. "What's the matter Takagi? Is...is this girl too much for you?" she asked after taking a breath in the middle of the sentence. She planned on simply returning to her unusual strategy of seduction to sneak up behind him quietly and wrap her arms around him. "Takagi..." she muttered in his ear. "I wouldn't want you going easy on me~" she'd say before trying to tightly wrap her arm around his neck in a sleeper hold.

Dazed and slightly losing focus fast, Takagi was pushed off talia as she got up, only to hear say such words that someone would say to they're lover...scrambling Takagi's head into a mix of affection, and deep red bursts of blushing across his cheeks. "T Talia I'm sorry....I should be more easy..on Y You..." Takagi said, letting his emotions get the better of him in his love yearning state, just wanting to cuddle her more from her wittering, cute voice. But after all his strikes with her, maybe he was being a little too hard on talia...he thought.

However, he failed to see the seduction methods talia was using on him, as well as being quite the fighter, feeling her cuddle into him which made Takagi, widen his eyes blinking like a helpless schoolboy. Whether it was his tired, warming up senses kicking in, now to feel talia going in for a wonderful sleeper hold around his neck, jolting his mind a little while blushing red. "G gnnnnnnnh....your....relentlesssss...." Takagi murred, giving out desperate struggles as he was losing air fast...but warm-fully, feeling talia hugging him too. If he didn't escape quicker now, he would probably be having sweeter dreams, passed out, than getting back at talia.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 am

Talia felt Takagi struggle against her sleeperhold but she tried her best to hold on as long as possible. She didn't want him escaping now that she had him right where she wanted him. "Takagi-san...please don't fight it..." she whispered into his ear. She didn't know whether or not he actually heard it over the resistance. Part of her conscience tapped at the back of her head telling her it wasn't fair to take advantage of this weakness of her opponent. But the other side of her that so desperately wanted to win.

She tried to pull him back so that she laid on her back and wrapped her legs around his abdomen in a bodyscissors. If she could get him onto her, he'd have much less leverage to resist or find a way out of the sleeper.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:06 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":1ttca8gz]Talia felt Takagi struggle against her sleeperhold but she tried her best to hold on as long as possible. She didn't want him escaping now that she had him right where she wanted him. "Takagi-san...please don't fight it..." she whispered into his ear. She didn't know whether or not he actually heard it over the resistance. Part of her conscience tapped at the back of her head telling her it wasn't fair to take advantage of this weakness of her opponent. But the other side of her that so desperately wanted to win.

She tried to pull him back so that she laid on her back and wrapped her legs around his abdomen in a bodyscissors. If she could get him onto her, he'd have much less leverage to resist or find a way out of the sleeper.

As she gently whispered into his ear, Takagi's eyes drooped into a sleepier state while his arms were gradually flopping out, feeling a little tingle of weakness as talia increased her pressure of the hold around him....making it impossible for to Takagi to even think of getting a win in this match, or winning it itself. "I'm......not......" he murred, his soft hair brushing against the girl as he was ready for a unexpected nap, both of his crimson eyes closing to the sounds of the crowd, and that of talia's charm.

"Out I......go....." Takagi thought stupidly as his brain wasn't agreeing with him too, like a computer, that would shut down too with talia's sweet little voice, caressing it into a mush of slurred dumbfounded stars. While all the while, the ref girl just shrugged that Takagi was just about to be beaten by a girl...a girl he had underestimated from the start. Perhaps this lesson would teach him of his charms, could easily backfire on him, from the other devilish gender of sirens.

Kicking his wrestling side career, to his luxurious life of money and hate, to much embarrassment as he slumped down talia out of it...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 am

Talia held on for dear life. When she started to feel Takagi's flailing loosen, she eased up a bit but not enough to let him go. "It's okay...Takagi-san..." she'd whisper into his ear. When his struggling seemed to cease altogether, the referee came over to check on him when Talia gestured with her head. She reached down and lifted up Takagi's arm into the air. It dropped to the mat apparently lifelessly and the ref girl shouted "One!" She lifted up his arm again and let it go. Talia felt jubilant, her victory was only two counts away!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:20 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":2tpbbhc0]Talia held on for dear life. When she started to feel Takagi's flailing loosen, she eased up a bit but not enough to let him go. "It's okay...Takagi-san..." she'd whisper into his ear. When his struggling seemed to cease altogether, the referee came over to check on him when Talia gestured with her head. She reached down and lifted up Takagi's arm into the air. It dropped to the mat apparently lifelessly and the ref girl shouted "One!" She lifted up his arm again and let it go. Talia felt jubilant, her victory was only two counts away!

"Two!" shouted the ref girl as her hand hit the ring canvas, giggling at how much Takagi was sleeping slumped on talia's lap, quite actually making them both look the cute couple to some fans cooing's.

But poor old takagi was done for, fast asleep as the whispers of talia would melt his brain more mushy, and slurred into that of a idiot he was, like a mother and child with a lulling story to they're ears. His eyelids were softly shut too as the tickles of talia's, brushing head of hair were stroking against his face, leaving his entire body lifeless until he twitched a little before not moving at all...

One thing was for sure though, his rich friends would have a enormous laugh at his defeat, in the AFW weekly magazine from this cute match...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:33 am

As Takagi remained nearly motionless through the rest of the hold, Talia felt herself giggle with anticipation. As his hand came down for the third time, the referee girl signaled to the side for the second fall. The bell rang and the ref walked back to them to tell Talia to let him go which she did instantly. The girl filled with joy and satisfaction. It felt overwhelming to have her first win in the tension league and she just jumped right up into the corner turnbuckle. She opened up her arms and posed for the crowd who cheered for her.

But regardless of how accomplished she felt, Talia did have something tapping at the back of her mind. She got off the turnbuckle and knelt besides the unconscious boy. She leaned her head close to his and whispered to him. "Takagi...Oh Takagi..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":34sat93b]As Takagi remained nearly motionless through the rest of the hold, Talia felt herself giggle with anticipation. As his hand came down for the third time, the referee girl signaled to the side for the second fall. The bell rang and the ref walked back to them to tell Talia to let him go which she did instantly. The girl filled with joy and satisfaction. It felt overwhelming to have her first win in the tension league and she just jumped right up into the corner turnbuckle. She opened up her arms and posed for the crowd who cheered for her.

But regardless of how accomplished she felt, Talia did have something tapping at the back of her mind. She got off the turnbuckle and knelt besides the unconscious boy. She leaned her head close to his and whispered to him. "Takagi...Oh Takagi..."

Maybe Takagi would take it not lightly that he lost, especially in a state like his against a kind girl turned, quite the flirter from now as this would be his first lesson of many to come. After all, talia had knocked some sense into his head of taking his opponents lightly in his comfort zone...after a few minutes of ringing in his ears, and being breathed on lightly, Takagi began to wake up with no idea that he had just lost.

"Mmmmmm................mmm?....w what?.....is it bedtime yet?" Takagi said as his sleepy eyes opened into a cringe, thinking to himself that he just awoke from a good nights sleep with a lullaby, looking faintly towards talia as his cheeks would blush into a bright pink. Only to get annoyed by the blinking LED wrestling counter above them which showed "talia wins-2 pins laid successfully." This....made him smile a little embarrassed up at talia, even while she was being cute with a face no one would harm or show anger to, predominately, not even Takagi now.

All the while, talia's whispers were lulling Takagi back to sleep just a little, along with a warm lap to keep him blushing redder, but managing to keep his tired eyes on her as she leaned in. "Wait......does she.......LIKE ME?! after all that?" Takagi thought, with his head still spinning in childish confusion.

Last edited by 1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Talia smiled at Takagi's cuteness. He seemed so adorable in his seemingly defenseless state. Maybe it was post-victory jubilation, but Talia was feeling very social and joyful. The idea that she had finally earned something to her name made her forget about all the pain in her body. "Good match, Takagi-San..." she whispered before grabbing onto his shoulders to prop the silver haired boy up to a sitting position. "Are you okay?" she asked, seemingly doing the ref-girls post-match job of ensuring the health of the competitors. She felt the side of his face with her soft hand. "I wouldn't want to have hurt that cute face of yours..."

After another friendly giggle, Talia reached down to put her arm under his shoulder to help him to his feet. "Let's get you out of the public...wouldn't want to embarrass you." Talia couldn't help but want to carry him. He was heavier than her but she knew he was still light enough for her to do that. But after a moment of thought, she realized that would only embarrass him further. "That was quite a fight Takagi, you have a lot of spirit for someone so...defiant against the fan's opinion."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next