by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training kick to the head

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Training kick to the head - Page 4 Empty Re: Training kick to the head

Post by kerflubble Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Adrian was gasping for breath even after her kick scored: the cosplayer staggering over to the ropes breathing as heavilly as possible until her rage subsided and her senses returned. Turning around she kind of winced as she looked at Heather. Subconciousness seemed to only exist to make you look like a dick. "Wha? What happened?" She asked, genuinely surprised at the results of her oxygen deprived berserk charge.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:12 pm

As Heather tried to push herself up after the kick collided with her head, she would look over to Adrian who seemed to be as confused as ever. Heather would curl her eyebrows, shaking her head as she looked over at her. "What....What do you mean what happened? You..kicked me out of nowhere in the head.." Heather would let out, looking at her and seeing that she was genuinely confused.

"...Are you...Are you telling me you seriously don't know what just happened?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Adrian blinked a few times as she stared at Heather, her eyes going wider "I did? Shit shit shit!" She cursed "Are you gonna be okay? Fuck! I lost it again!" the cosplayer yelled to herself before she started to try and get her breathing under control.

"S-sorry... when I get choked or smothered... I kinda go crazy. I used to just freak out but I guess all the training means I kinda do something useful? But still! I didn't mean it! Shit, I said we were suppossed to go easy on each other!" She scolded herself, trying to check Heather's head to see if she'd caused any visible damage. If she'd given someone a concussion just sparring... she'd be hard pressed to forgive herself.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:51 pm

"Yes..you did." Heather would say with a little hint of annoyance as she rubbed her head a bit, shaking it off as much as she could, fully getting up to her feet. "Yeah..I'm fine. Don't worry about it." She would say, letting out a little sigh as she shook her head.
"It's not like you piledrived me or anything."

"..Really?...Well that's my fault then. I didn't know that's how you reacted to those sorts of things. That's...a normal part of my moveset. Has been for a while. Didn't think anything of it really, but I guess it can be kinda scary sometimes." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulder before she would stretch out her legs a bit more. "Forget about it. You still want to continue?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:14 pm

"You didn't? I thought it got passed around quick that I freak out when choked... or am I really overstating the rumour mill here?" She asked, her freak out happened last avalanche but she'd always had her trouble in choke holds, even so far back as her cage match with Victoria... or was it Veronica? Whoever. It'd been a thing for a while, she'd have thought a few more people would have picked up on it.

"So yeah... don't put your ass in my face, or boobs... or anything that's gonna make me lose air: bad stuff's gonna happen." Adrian summerized, "but you know... I'm not really feeling this: how about we take a break?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm

"I'm not really one to sit and listen to the rumor mill to be honest." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders as she honestly had no clue of Adrian's habit. Heather was guilty of not watching much of the organization that she's a part of, limiting it to only people who she knows she'll be going up against, and a couple people close to her.

"Heh..it's funny, people usually don't want that for different reasons..Reasons I can relate to." Heather would let out, knowing of how embarrassing and humiliating it was to be on the receiving end of either those kinds of smothers. "A break? Sure I guess we can do that."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:47 pm

"...I can imagine." Adrian said, blushing a lot as she slid out of the ring, trying to find a bench to sit down on. "Wierd, I was the one just going non-stop and stuff but now I'm calling for breaks..." the cosplayer mused, looking at her still sore bandaged hands. "Maybe I'm in over my head with this." she said "this whole...chamber thing. I mean, it's not like I actually have a chance at doing anything good."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

"Haha you're lucky I'm not the one to tease like Cecilia with that huge blush on your face right now" Heather would say with a grin as she would stay in the ring, stretching her arms above her head. She would hear Adrian's words, thinking about them for a second before she would slide out of the ring, going over to the bench Adrian was at, sitting next to her.

"That's totally a crappy way to look at it." She would say, leaning back on the bench and crossing her legs. Turning to Adrian, she would shake her head. "I won't lie I'm really nervous about the chamber too...but never would I say anything like that. Everyone's got a chance in there, and to be honest, even from the few seconds of our little spar, I can tell you're skilled enough to do good in there"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 pm

"Yeah... she'd totally have field day... even if it did end up with me kicking her in the head." Adrian joked, adding a weak chuckle to it but the cosplayer wasn't convincing anyone. "Yeah right, if I had a chance I wouldn't freak out as soon as breathing gets hard..." she said miserably, curling up into a ball on the bench. "I'd be able to keep up no-matter what. I wouldn't lose what little cool I had at the first bit of trash talking. And I wouldn't have to just settle for smashing a mirror and breaking my hands to vent."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 pm

"Ah haha..yeah." Heather would say, unavoidably blushing a little herself as she thought of how Cecilia teased her, thinking about what happened last time they talked together. Though this wasn't a time for that. Heather could tell that Adrian was down, and she wasn't about to let her say what she was going on about.

"...You know...since I came to AFW I've been pushing myself a ridiculous amount just to make a lasting image in people's minds. I want to stand out and be considered one of the best. But I've fucked up so many times...." Heather would say, letting out a sigh as she would shake her head. "I guess..what I'm trying to say is I know how you feel...but that's something you just can't think about. You perform like you did in those few seconds we had that spar, you'll definitely be someone I'll have to watch out for in that chamber. It may not seem like it now but as low as people might think our chances are, you and I, I think honestly this chamber is tailor suited to us best." Heather would say, grinning a bit.

"I DOUBT anyone in there will be able to use the chamber to their advantage more than you and I. They're all too focused on other things. In Cecilia and Brittany's case, their love for hardcore will clog their mind and they'll just be thinking of ways to draw blood, not really having much else of a strategy. Then you have Natalia who if I know her she'll be more of the 'up close and personal' type, wanting to do more wrestling than anything else. I don';t know much about Ise though, but when it comes down to me and you, we're the smartest ones there, and we have the speed and agility to use every inch of the chamber to our advantage" Heather would say, leaning back a bit. "As you can tell, I've been thinking this through."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next