Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva Empty ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:53 am

Match Type: Standard
Victory conditons: Win by making your opponent say ' I quit! '

Cerbera had begun to think that no one wanted to fight anymore after the hell she had put Genesis in, showing that she was not just a kawaii, but a sadistic one. She didn't want to bother explaining that she was not like that towards everyone, only against those that deserve it, which were mainly heels. Well, she figured it would come to that after she had signed up with the Gatt Attack just to get trained. She would had gotten alot stronger and used that terrofying power against Genesis, who was unprepared. Still, someone matched up with her and now all that matterd is to see if her opponent deserved to be destroyed or not, it all depended on their status.

She was dressed in her usual attire, leaning back against the wall and simply waiting for the staff to tell her that they wer ready to start. Her eyes were just looking down at the ground in a rather dull expression, being too deep into her thought to give a damn about her surroundings. People who once thought they could go after her and threaten her, had all backed down after that display of merciless slaughter. She thought that this migt be a trap, that someone is just out to ambush her or something but then she reminded herself that she wasn't as crazy as she used to be, she frankly didn't care what people threw at them, she would just throw something bigger at them that would make them stop.

Her eyes fell shut, one hand creeped up to the side of her head to rub it gently with her fingers and palm, knowing that thinking too much was just going to throw away her entire game for this match. She heard footsteps approaching from the hall, opening her eyes so she could look at the source from where it came from and noticed the staff member, who told her they were ready to start. She gave the man a nod that she was ready to start, watching him leaving to start up her theme. Cerbera pushed off the wall and headed for the entrance that led towards the arena, being as calm and quiet about it as ever, she would bring her coat around her body to mask it and headed out when her theme blasted out the speakers.

She wasn't suprised when she heard mixed sounds from the crowd. There were the hardcore fans that loved to see her in action, others that liked her because she exacted revenge for Zera, but then alot more were just booing at her because they believed she went too hard on Genesis. Those kinds of people did not deserve to be here, but money was the world's interest, so she couldn't just say that. She made her way to the ring, walking down the ramp as she simply listened to the crowd, her eyes just staring plainly infront of her like a doll that would only stare at the direction it faced, rolling into the ring and flipping upon her feet. She decided to pick one of the turnbuckles further away from the entrance and took a seat ontop of it, being on the look out for anyone that would come out and or sneak up on her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 am

It had been some time since her debut match against Black Cougra. She was sporting a nifty undefeated record, which was awesome. Though she had supposedly been wrestling in the league for quite some time now and before her 'debut' she had amassed a winless streak that was probably the worst in the AFW. This was further proof that who she was now and that other girl could never be the same person.

Still, with all that, she couldn't help but wonder why she was being put in an 'I Quit' match. She didn't want to win by submission at all, let alone doing something so horrible that her opponent would give up! She swallowed hard as her music began to play. She took a last, deep breath and walked through the ramp.

The crowd cheered for her. Before her debut, she had been known as a lovable loser. One of the cutest girls, even among the ultra cute kawai and so she had quite a fan base. In her room at home, she had a stack of fan mail that she was still deciding whether or not to reply to. She didn't think she should. She wasn't the one they were talking to. She waved meekly to the crowd as she approached and saw her opponent sitting on the turnbuckle.

Minerva climbed into the ring and looked at Cerbera. "ooooh!" She said and grinned. She ran over to Cerbera. "Y-you're so pretty!" She said. "How do you keep your skin so smooth, and your hair! Eeee! Kawaiii!" She said, squealing a bit. She bowed deeply. "My name's Minerva! Let's have a good match!" She said as she looked up and smiled at Cerbera.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 pm

When the theme of her opponent started, she wasn't sure what to expect of her opponent, but that all changed when she caught glimpse of her opponent, who recieved quite an amount of cheers. Well, she was sure a heel wouldn't get any cheers, or atleast barely any from the crowd, so she figured that if this girl might be a heel, she was doing a horrible job at it. Still, the girl didn't seem like a heel at all, she knew that people said that looks could be decieving, that was what people said about her when they looked at her fragile frame, and then minutes later watch her pull off the craziest moves.

She began to tense up when the girl climbed into the ring and ran over to her, but her entire cold personality washed away the instant the girl started to talk to her, in such a excted manner. She would look down at her own skin, then trying to look over her shoulder at one of her abnormally long pigtails. Was that meant to be kawaii? She never really thought of herself that way, looking back down at Minvera, who was all smiles. " Cerbera.. I'm sure it will be a good match.. " She would say in her usual calm tone, remaining on the turnbuckle as she waited for everything to be set for the match to start.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 pm

"Yes!" Minerva said brightly. She knew she had to get back to her corner but, she looked at Cerbera with sheepish eyes. Her toe slid back and forth against the canvas and she lowered her head. Her cheeks blushed. "A-Ahhh... Cerbera-tan?" She said in a soft voice. "B-Before the match starts d-do you think that I could... that I could... hug you?" She then looked up to give the pale skinned girl a doe eyed look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Cerbera-tan? Only Haruka had once called her that and she still wasn't exactly sure what it meant, perhaps it was just a sort of japanese styled nickname. She couldn't grasp what it meant but that wasn't on her mind for long when she heard the girl's request. Should she refuse? It would only make people boo more since this girl seemed to be a really crowd favorite but she never really was one to make the crowd happy or anything. However, one thing Cerbera had came to realize over the time she had been alone again. You don't fight to injure someone in this federation and even if there were some that did it, it didn't mean everyone was the same.

She gave this girl a chance, sliding off the turnbuckle, to stand on both feet. It was a odd request, heck, people were afraid to get remotely close to her and all thoughts that this girl might be some kind of heel were pretty much gone. She would bring her arms wide, inviting the girl to come in but reassured the girl with words aswel. " ..Alright. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 pm

"Eeeeee!" Minerva squealed when Cerbera opened her arms. She bounded forward and crashed gently into Cerbera and hugged her tightly. She nuzzled Cerbera's cheek. "Cerbera-taaaan!" She chirped. "I wish that I could take you home! You're so soft! Kuma-sama would love you too!" Cerbera gushed.

Minerva then pulled away and then scampered off to her corner. "Yaaay!" She squealed and bounced around. She was feeling good about this match and as the bell rang, she crouched low and put on her cutest, fiercest face and began to circle Cerbera. "I'm going to get you, Cerbera-tan!" She said with a goofy grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Cerbera, who was always in control of her emotions, was definitely not capable of doing that this time. When Minerva hugged her and nuzzling her cheek, a faint tint of crimson appeared on her cheeks, treating Minerva as a baby as her hand gently patted ontop of the girl's head. Well, maybe being nice wasn't too bad after all, she had already decided not to use any kicks and only use the wrestling holds she had Lucy taught her some time ago, still thankful for that.

She watched Minerva bounce about like a skippy ball and wondered why she wouldn't just enjoy this match. It wasn't the first time, she had plenty of fun matches with Haruka, Lucy and off course the more heated ones with Ofelia. She shook her head, clearing all the thoughts from her head and faced Minerva, bringing her hands up and beginning to counter circle Minerva. " We will see. " Then, she jumped off her feet and tried to pounce upon the girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 am

Minerva wasn't really sure what she was going to do. Maybe grapple with Cerbera? She could think of this match like one big, giant hug! That seemed like it would be fun. But... she didn't know how she could make someone quite with a hug. This was goign toi be really tough! But while she was thinking it over, distracted by her own thoughts, Cerbera's pounce caught her off guard.

"Waaaah!" She exclaimed and flopped onto her back as she was tackled by her fellow kawaii.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 am

Cerbera had toppled her opponent, now all there was left to do was to keep on with her momentum. Still, from the signs this girl have given, it seems she was not really that much a fighter at all, just all looks and sweetness.. She almost facepalmed herself when she thought of the word sweetness instead of innocence but let it slide for now. She would move quickly, aiming to straddle Minerva's chest and pin her wrists above her head, from there she would not only have leverage, but a sign of dominance over the girl.

" You sure you want to fight me, Minerva-ch-- " She quickly shut herself, almost using the word ' chan ' after Minerva's name. This girl was just so innocent and adorable, Cerbera had resisted the urge to tease her and pinch her cheeks, it was truly odd to find such an ' opponent ', it was almost like she was facing an even younger, sweeter version of Haruka.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 am

Minerva was easily pinned down as Cerbera sat on her chest. Minerva blushed deeply and turned her head, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. "C-Cerbera-tan!" She whimpered as she felt the girl clutch her wrists and could see her perky breasts quite clearly as they hung over her. "Y-You're..." Minerva huffed and furrowed her brow. "Ah..." She kicked her legs up into the air. 'I'm not going to give up THAT easy!" She said as she kicked them back down towards the mat and tried to get momentum enough to bridge herself and force Cerbera off her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next