Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 5:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blade/speranza, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva - Page 8 Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Cerbera knew she had to trip Minerva again to see if she can make this overly cute kawaii release her hold. She narrowed her eyes and gave the girl a teasing grin, then sticking her tongue out at kawaii. " Oh but I can! " She then quickly swiped her ankle behind Minerva's and pushed forward with her entire body, aiming to try and get Minerva on her back with Cerbera ontop of her and gaining more leverage over Minerva!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva - Page 8 Empty Re: ' I Quit ' Match! Cerbera vs Minerva

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Minerva was enjoying her time as a 'menacing heel' as she tickled Cerbera to death. But the feisty pale skinned kawaii seemed to be not having it. Minerva giggled at Cerbera's 'defiance' and raised an eyebrow. She honestly had no idea what Cerbera had planned but as the leg of her opponent coiled around the ankle, Minerva was easily pushed to the ground and flailed as she was shoved onto her butt with Cerbera landing on top of him.

"oooof! Uhhh..." She moaned as she shook her head and looked up at Cerbera.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Now that Cerbera was back on top, she would not allow Minerva a third chance to get free again, she would just have to imitate Minerva, to see if she could get her to submit. She brought her hands up to pin Minerva's shoulders, not seeming to want to go for her wrists this time as her legs would try to hook in between Minerva's legs to try and spread them, going for the grapevine pin again. Even if she could not secure Minerva, her other plan would be sure to succeed! " ... Rawr Rawr! I will eat you Minerva! Give up and I'll have mercy! " She then went down to try and nibble and bite on the side of Minerva's neck, attacking the kawaii in a cute manner!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Minerva gasped as her legs were tangled in the grapevine. Their bodies pressing together so tightly, made Minerva blush deeply as her mouth hung open and panted, looking up into Cerbera's eyes as she started to transform into Cerbeara!

"E-Eeeep!"

Mierva shouted at Cerbeara's demands and she shut her eyes tightly. "N-No! No no! She said as she struggled, wriggling against Cerbera as their bodies mashed further together, Minerva's cheeks growing hotly.

"H-Haaa!" She gasped otu as her sensitive neck was nibbled on and she couldn't take it any more.

"I.. I give! i give up! Noo! Don't eat me!" She whined and shook her head. Cerbeara's assault was just too much for the kawaii.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 pm

When she heard Minerva's loud submission, Cerbera would growl loudly and nibble upon the side of Minerva's neck, a certain show of Dominance before she sat up straight on Minerva's stomach, hands upon Minerva's breasts, though oblivious towards it, grinning down evilly at the kawaii girl as she shouted down at her. " Louder! Only if you yell it out, won't I eat you! " She bounced playfully ontop of Minerva as she kept that evil, predatory look to keep Minerva from thinking about anything else then submitting.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Minerva's face was bright red when she felt Cerbera continue to nibble on her neck. The wet lips and gentle teeth against her sensitive skin was making her squirm. "Uh... uwaaah!" Minerva gasped when Cerbera sat up but the red never left her face when she felt the hands upon her breasts. Minerva froze and she knew if she moved that her nipples might perk up embarrassingly. She was finally beginning to understand that Cereba's intentions might not be just playful and she bit her lower lip as she shivered.

"Waaah! I submit!" She yelled. "I quit! I quit! Cerbeara-tan! P-Please! I give!" She cried out as she shook her head back and forth with her eyes closed tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 pm

When she heard Minerva yell out her submission, Cerbera released her and got off her quickly, grinning down evilly at the girl as the bell rung, signalling her victory. " Aha, looks like I win after all! Was worried for a moment. " It was odd for Cerbera to act cheerful, let alone talk that way. Still, this was one of the first matches she actually didn't have to beat someone up or act like a total heel, she actually had... Fun? Yeah, fun. She nodded to herself and lowered herself to extend a hand down and out towards Minerva. " It was a great fight, I won't eat you. " Still playing the bear role.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Minerva pouted for a moment when the bell sounded her defeat. But still, she took the hand and stood up and brightened her smile. "Really!? Were you really worried?" Minerva sighed. "Man, I thought that I was going to stay undefeated! But you're really tough, Cerbera-tan!" Minerva smiled and then glomped Cerbera. "I had fun too!" Minerva said, nuzzling Cebera's cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Cerbera decided to be friendly, wrapping her arms around Minerva and pulling her into a gentle hug, one hand creeping up to pat Minerva playfully on the top of her head. " That's good, I'm glad you had fun. " Cerbera wondered if this was the first cute match she had. She remembered one against a waitress kawaii but that turned out a bit more sexual in the end.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Winner via Verbal Submission: Cerbera

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8