» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:07 am

The pain faded quickly, though Megumi was grateful for Cecilia holding her up for a second. Megumi was in a lot of pain, and she wouldn't have been able to stand on her own for long had Cecilia not helped her. But she was ok now. She laughed a bit more along with Cecilia, before heaving a small sigh. "I couldn't beat you," she said, "I thought I could. I'm good enough to fight against Friction's best, I know that. But I still couldn't beat you.'

She looked up at Cecilia, smiling. "Don't think this is the end Cecilia. I will become stronger and I will defeat you," she said. She licked her lips. "And then maybe I can show you what made Heather like me so much..."

Megumi blinked at Cecilia's request, not expecting something like that. "You want help with modeling?" Megumi said, "That's easy. Do you need connections? Like someone to help get you started? I can give you lots of people who would love to work with a beautiful girl like you. Or is it that you're shy?" Megumi's smile became mischievous. "I can... help... with that too."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf) - Page 7 Empty Re: Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Cecilia would look on a bit on the girl, as she heard what Megumi said, it was almost making her feel bad that Megumi didn't win but strangely it also seemed like a strong compliment for the Hardcore Queen, as Megumi talked about how she could stand up to the best of friction but she couldn't beat her. It made her smile a bit and think that Megumi was seriously respecting her. Cecilia would scratch a bit a the back of her head before she would undo her ponytail and let her hair flow down behind her.

Cecilia would look on at Megumi as the girl started to talk about how she would beat her and show her why Megumi liked her so much, something that brought a little blush onto Cecilia's face when she started to think about what Megumi had done to Heather, getting a few mental images that were quite nice to look at.

But that soon started to fade as she and Megumi talked about the photo shoot and stuff, the taller blond would look down on Megumi as she would then shake her head a bit and blush. " I don't know...connections...maybe some help...and...maybe not being alone in the photoshoot...if that's okay with you." Cecilia said as she would blush a bit and look on at Megumi, Cecilia had never done a photoshoot before with real photographers and stuff, and she was kinda nervous about doing one....but still Heather seemed to have enjoyed one.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 pm

"Heh, you really are shy," Megumi said, "That's fine. We can set up some kind of photoshoot with you and I together." She walked up and gave Cecilia's back a tap. "I never thought you were nervous about anything Cecilia. You were always pretty forward about these kinds of things, from what people have told me." She blushed a little, thinking of what Tomomi said after her match against Cecilia, and what other people have said as well.

"I'll give you a call when it's set up," Megumi said, "If that's all you want of course. This isn't even that big of a favor."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 am

Cecilia would blush a bit before she would let out " I'm not shy!" Cecilia would then move up to Megumi and kiss the girl right on her cheek, in a way to try and prove it, before she would back off a step and then scuff around with her feet against the mat. " It's just that....I haven't done it before and...I don't know. Camera shy maybe ? Not to video cameras though....but regular ones...photographers and the like..." Cecilia said as she would then look on at Megumi as she said she would set it up and all. Cecilia would smile and closer her eyes, tilting her head to the side as she would say " Thank you Megumi."

The Northern Queen would then move up a bit closer to Megumi and whisper towards the girl, " Well through the rights of conquest I do get the other reward as well right ? I mean I beat you, doesn't that mean that I get you as my prize for a little while ?" Cecilia asked with a bit of a devious sound to her voice, she would then lean in and kiss at Megumi's ear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Megumi giggled when Cecilia kissed her on the cheek. She shook her head, reaching out to pat Cecilia's shoulder. "You're being too defensive," she said, "It's alright, everyone is shy in the beginning. You get used to it."

Cecilia was standing extremely close to Megumi though, So close that the girl's busty chest was actually pressing up against
Megumi's smaller bust. It was the idol''s turn to blush when she leaned in and kissed her ear, teasing Megumi with her words. Megumi slowly nodded. "Of course, you won," she said, "I submit to you." She raised her head, closing her eyes and getting up on h tiptoes to kiss Cecilia on the lips.

Last edited by 265 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Cecilia looked down on Megumi as she told her it was normal to be nervous when it was ones first time, something that ease Cecilia a bit when she looked down on Megumi. She then felt how their breasts pressed together and soon heard what Megumi said about her right to the conquest and that The Crimson Idol submitted to her.

Cecilia would then be kissed upon her lips, she let out a low muffled moan against Megumi's lips, before she would wrap her arms around Megumi and then pull her in a bit closer. Soon though she would let go of the girl and break the kiss. " Not here, not in the ring little Warrior. Somewhere a bit more private. How about in the showers ?" Cecilia asked as she would look deeply into Megumi's eyes before she would pat the girl on her head and then start to walk out, looking back to see if Megumi was following her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Megumi growled. "Don't call me little," she said, pouting when Cecilia obviously was looking down on her. Cecilia had intensified their kiss and left Megumi blushing even more, panting a little bit. Her body was still feeling sore and aroused from that last hold, and her nipples were hard as rocks. She nodded when Cecilia suggested the showers, following along right behind Cecilia. It was a bit of a surprise that Cecilia wanted to take her right here, but then they had both gotten hot and bothered in that spar, and the hardcore queen might need to blow off steam.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as Megumi didn't seem to like being called Little, and that was something that Cecilia now knew that she could use against the girl, but for now she casually bowed her head a bit and said with an almost teasing voice, " Sorry sorry oh large and great Crimson Warrior." Cecilia joked, before she would start to walk out of the ring and head towards the showers, making her way down towards the locker rooms as she left the ring.

She wanted to reap her rewards now and then maybe later, after Megumi had held up her favor as well, but only time would tell if that would happen. Cecilia would soon slip into the locker room and once in, she would look over at Megumi and move up towards the girl, the first thing she would do was press her large breasts against Megumi's as her hand went to the back of the girl's hair and she would try and take away her stretchy and attempt to undo the girl's pony tail.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 am

Megumi followed Cecilia into the locker room, trying to ignore the looks the other girls were giving her. She was far from invincible, everyone knew that, but now she had no doubt there would be a lot of girls coming to fight her after losing this badly. It was just the way things were around here. Megumi decided she needed to train harder and get stronger until she didn't lose any more matches. Even though she was a good sport about it, it certainly stung to lose to Cecilia like this.

Right when the entered the locker and closed the door behind her Cecilia came up, forcefully pushing her back against the door and kissing her. Megumi moaned as she felt Cecilia's big chest push her back, and Cecilia's hand reaching behind her head, pulling her in while ripping the ribbon holding her hair back in a ponytail off and letting her long chestnut-brown hair cascade down to her waist. She held Cecilia close, kissing her back, enjoying the feeling before pushing the blonde back as best as she could to break the kiss and take a breath.

"Hah... not so fast Cecilia!" Megumi gasped, "You're in too much of a hurry! Let me take off my clothes first."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Cecilia would look on a bit at the Megumi as she kissed and had her fun with Megumi, she knew that this might be rather fun, and she would try and keep that up all to the point when Megumi broke the kiss and told her to slow down. Cecilia would smile a bit at Megumi and would move back a step, all so that she could put her arms in under Megumi's top and then attempt and pull it up over the girl's head.

Cecilia would look closely at Megumi's eyes and would then say " If you want, I can help you. I mean I am a pretty good wrestler." Cecilia said as she would then move in and kiss at the girl's neck, " If you want to I can help you out, maybe we could train you know.." Cecilia said as she would then go back and suckle on the girl's neck and leave her mark, a lovely little hicky on Megumi's neck.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next