» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf) - Page 8 Empty Re: Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Megumi felt Cecilia's hands as her sides, pushing up her bra. She instinctively wanted to stop her, but decided not to, since Cecilia did win and she could do whatever she wanted to Megumi. Her bra slowly got pushed up, her breasts bouncing slightly as they were revealed. Megumi raised her arms, making it easy for Cecilia to pull it up over Megumi's head and remove her top. The idol crossed her arms underneath her breasts, pushing them up and together to make them look bigger Cecilia's own bust was still much larger.

Megumi moaned as Cecilia moved in to kiss her neck, holding her close once more as she left another hicky. "Hah... Would it be training? Or something else?" Megumi said as she felt Cecilia leave another hicky on her neck. Her arms wrapped around Cecilia's body and hugged her, as she leaned in to kiss Cecilia's neck and collarbone as well.

"I'm not going to deny help," Megumi continued, "It'll be nice to learn from you. I mean, you did beat me..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf) - Page 8 Empty Re: Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:45 am

Cecilia would let out a soft breath of air as Megumi started to kiss her neck, it was sweet and this girl was cute, as well as she was seemingly constantly comparing herself to the Hardcore Queen, which Cecilia seemed to pick up as she noticed how before Megumi had pushed up her chest, trying to make them look a bit bigger, and succeeded in doing so as well. But that wasn't the point, the point was that Megumi was quite well as she was and there was no big need for her to do that.

Cecilia would smile a bit as the girl spoke, " Yes...it would be training, and it would be good training for you." Cecilia said as she would then let out a little giggle as Megumi kept kissing the Hardcore Queen. Cecilia would softly move her head a bit to kiss the top of Megumi's head. " That's good, I can try and help you get a bit stronger. Little warrior~" Cecilia said the last part utterly teasingly as she would hug Megumi tightly and then whisper to the girl, " Are we going to leave me on with all my clothes little one ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:59 am

Megumi huffed when Cecilia pulled her close and teased her. She knew that calling her small was only supposed to rile her up, and that she wasn't supposed to let it get to her, but the way Cecilia teased her and pushed her buttons was getting to the normally aloof idol. She growled, gently biting down on Cecilia's collarbone leaving a small mark.

"Just because you beat me once doesn't mean you're that much stronger," Megumi retorted, "Wait until we get into the ring, then I'll show you what I'm really made of!" She seemed defiant for a moment, pushing herself up against Cecilia in an almost challenging manner, her bare chest rubbing against Cecilia's still covered breasts.

"That being said, training together would be nice," she said, "It'll give me a chance to get to know your style a bit better, so I can beat you!"

Her hands reached up and grabbed Cecilia's bra, pushing it up until the thin material stopped covering her big bust and the two round breasts bounced free. Megumi's chest pressed up challengingly, her smaller perkier breasts pushing up against the underside of Cecilia's chest. Megumi's hands reached down to Cecilia's shorts, her fingers working into the waistband and stretching them out slightly as she pulled down, waiting for a moment to see is Cecilia was going to stop her before yanking her shorts completely off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Cecilia yelped a bit as Megumi bit down on her collar bone, causing Cecilia to tippy toe a bit before shaking her head, she would glare down a bit on Megumi as she was not happy with the girl biting her. Cecilia would push Megumi up a bit closer towards the door and press her body even more up against Megumi.

" It does at the moment Megumi." Cecilia said jokingly with a teasing tone as she soon heard what else Megumi had to say, " That will be quite entertaining, I hope that we will have a great match. One that you will lose again little warrior." Cecilia said as she would feel how Megumi rubbed her smalled chest down against Cecilia's breasts, that didn't mean that it mattered all to much at the moment. Cecilia pressed her breasts against Megumi's even more and took over Megumi's breasts.

" I'll make sure you become a real threat Megumi-chan." Cecilia said teasingly as she would nuzzle her face up against Megumi's, and play with the girl a bit. She soon felt how Megumi took a hold of her top and bra and pulled them off her, up over her breasts and as they were freed Cecilia's large breasts bounced a fair bit before she pressed them up against Megumi's bare breasts and would make sure that her breasts dominated Megumi's at the moment.

Cecilia would then feel how Megumi's finger were in under the waist line of her shorts, feeling the girl start to make sure that her shorts would fall down, which they did as Megumi pulled down hard and took them down, Cecilia stepped out of them and then used her feet to push the to the side. Cecilia now only wore a pair of black panties, and she would look on at Megumi for a bit, before she would grab a hold of Megumi's shorts and attempt to pull them down as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Cecilia's immense confidence in her own skills showed in her tone of voice and in the physical dominance she displayed over
Megumi. As the crimson idol pushed her chest forward, Cecilia pushed back, forcing her big tits right up against Megumi's and squashing the idol''s smaller breasts under the weight. Megumi blushed, looking up at Cecilia while biting her lip cutely, feeling the hardcore Queen's hard nipples digging against her own and pushing her back slowly. She opened her mouth and let out a small sigh, panting.

"You mean I'm not a threat now?" Megumi asked as Cecilia removed her shorts. She wasn't wearing anything underneath them, seeing as those shorts were skintight. Her bare bum and wet sex were both completely revealed. Megumi quickly grabbed Cecilia's panties and began working them off as well, so both of them would be naked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 am

Cecilia looked on at Megumi as she pressed her body up against hers, their naked bodies pressing and rubbing against each other as they made the slightest movement, and with Cecilia's upper body dominating Megumi's it almost felt as if she had bested Megumi in every part of their competitions. And when she soon felt how Megumi took a hold of her panties and worked them down, she would help the girl out a bit.

All before she would shake her head gently, with it rubbing her nose against Megumi's, all before she would say " no way, you're a big threat Megumi." Cecilia said almost teasingly, though she did mean it to an extent. She soon would attempt to grab Megumi by her butt and attempt to lift the girl up off her feet and start to carry her over towards the showers. Holding Megumi tightly as she did, Cecilia would also kiss at Megumi's neck as she walked with them, wanting to have a bit of fun as she did all the lifting and moving before they could have their fun.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Megumi felt how Cecilia pushed against her, her body submitting to CecilIa's will yet again as she felt her breasts getting pushed back and crushed against her chest by Cecilia's fuller bust, and how the more powerful Hardcore queen was pinning her tightly and making her seem like a weakling once more. Megumi panted, looking up at Cecilia as the girl teased her, trying to push back but feeling herself get overwhelmed as her opponent took control of her body. Cecilia's hands grabbed Megumi's butt and pulled her up, making the idol gasp out in surprise. She quickly wrapped her legs around Cecilia's back to keep her balance, while her arms held tightly onto Cecilia as well.

"A-Ahhhhhhhhh..." Megumi moaned as Cecilia carried her, kissing her neck. Her sex rubbed against the girl's tight stomach. Megumi was impressed by this show of dominance by Cecilia. The idol had never been physically so outclassed. She leaned in, pressing tightly against Cecilia.

"I submit to you, hardcore queen," Megumi said softly, "Do with me as you wish."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am

Cecilia smiled as she felt Megumi hug her so tightly and press up to her as she did, it was making Cecilia wanting to have even more fun with Megumi, she felt how the girl's sexy rubbed up against the Hardcore Queens firm and tight stomach, and she heard how Megumi verbally submitted to her once again, and now all that Cecilia had to do was to make Megumi submit to her in the showers as well and she would have taken Megumi for herself completely.

Cecilia would walk up to the shower and walk in, carrying Megumi all the way over towards one of the showers where she would then press turn on the shower and let hot water rain down on the two, all the while Cecilia would kiss at Megumi, leaving kissing marks on Megumi and suckling on her skin to leave a fair bit more there as well.

Cecilia soon would press Megumi up against the tile wall of the shower, before she would then attempt and reach one hand away from Megumi's sexy butt and move it over to Megumi's sex. Cecilia would slowly rub her fingers against Megumi's sex and she would rub her palm against Megumi's clist all while she would stare deeply into Megumi's eyes. " I'm glad you finally realize little warrior. You should serve your queen as a good little soldier. Then maybe one day....I will turn you into a knight." Cecilia said with a teasing smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:02 am

Megumi saw Cecilia carrying her into the showers, hugging Cecilia tightly and moaning as the girl kissed and sucked on her skin, leaving little red marks everywhere. Once they were inside, Megumi slowly released herself and let her feet touch the floor, keeping herself up on her tiptoes as Cecilia still held onto her ass. The gasped and giggled as the shower water ran down both their bodies, pooling in between their breasts that were still so tightly mashed together. She moaned as Cecilia pinned her back against the wall, feeling the hardcore queen overwhelm her body once more with her powerful form as Cecilia's hand cupped her sex. The idol moaned in submission, slowly opening her legs to give Cecilia better access. Her own hands reached down as well, grabbing Cecilia's powerful butt and massaging the round buttcheeks.

"I submit... But I won't be your servant," Megumi said, "You only beat me in a spar Cecilia. Beat me in the ring, and then we'll talk." She leaned forward, saying no more as she attempted to steal a kiss from Cecilia's lips.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 am

Cecilia and Megumi were so tightly pressed together at them moment that it was hard to see where one began and where the other began, it was a pretty sight to say the least as the two of the were so close and pressed up against one another.

Cecilia felt Megumi's hands move down towards her butt, their bodies being drenched in water. Cecilia let out a soft coo as she felt Megumi massage her butt cheeks, something that was quite pleasurable. something that also made Cecilia rub her hand a bit closer to Megumi's sex, making her palm move up and down against Megumi's wet sex and pleasure the girl quite a bit as she would then be kissed by Megumi.

Cecilia kissed back and let out a soft moan into Megumi's back, before she would attempt and slip her tongue into Megumi's mouth and pin her tongue down as she would attempt and ravage and control Megumi's sexy little mouth, before she would later do the same with Megumi's sexy body.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next