Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 4:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 4:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 4:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow - Page 2 Empty Re: Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 pm

"You say you're nineteen? Then don't act like a dumb baby," Shiro chuckled condescendingly at her childish reactions before coolly readying himself to receive another one of Rebecca's attacks. Instead of the hesitation that characterized her first attempt at the start of the round, Rebecca opted for wild bravery. This caught Shiro offguard who, despite nearly two decades of training in several martial arts disciplines, could not find, in time, the proper textbook response to her berserk ploy.

She's like a crazy ex-girlfriend! the redhead mentally exclaimed as she leaped at him with an earsplitting battle cry. In high school, Shiro learned that such a beast was far more frightening than any earthly combatant. "Why the hell are you still attacking me?" Shiro squawked desperately. Unable to envision the outcome of her charge, Rebecca's unlikely gambit paid off, her arms successfully wrapping around his bare abdomen.

Her target, who had missed in his attempt to latch on to her arm, fell down clumsily, twisting so that he hit the mat face down. The taller redhead got up on all fours unsteadily, swaying for a while, and then promptly collapsed, for the moment too dizzy and confused to care that Rebecca was sitting on his back triumphantly.

Looking for matches - I would be thrilled to RP with whomever under any terms I can imagine really.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow - Page 2 Empty Re: Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 pm

"Grrrr!" The cute friendly Rebecca starting to feel more annoyed and angry with Shiro being mean to her, shes normally nice but he kept being mean that soon break her nice side and wanted to beat him up, even tho she knows she'll get hurt really badly if he gets his hands on her that is.

She lunge herself risking it all hoping to tackle the tall man Shiro to the mat, to her surprise she actually succeed on doing so and took him down onto his front and laying on his back. "Ouff... I got you?!" She was shocked she tackle him down and laying on his bare back, scrambling herself over to sit on his back, the jobber Rebecca will embarrass him some more as much she can. "Attacking you? Because you're a jerk!"

The fiery cute Rebecca sitting on his back while he tries to get up on all fours, she pretty much riding on him like a horse, leaning back to get her skinny legs covered in her thigh high black stockings/socks, hoping to get it around his neck locking in a Headscissor, tho shes not really strong mostly her endurance to withstand longer match as well the beating, but hopefully this hold is effective enough against Shiro.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:33 pm

When Shiro's senses returned, he became immediately flustered, realizing that Rebecaa, against all odds, had placed him in a head scissors hold. He tried to pry it open, and probably would have been successful, but gave up with a jolt when his hands touched her inner thighs. His face reddened intensively as he visualized the embarrassing position of his head. Shiro scrambled to find another solution, granting her the temporary advantage. "You're going to regret this if you don't let go soon!" he declared.

Not giving her a chance to answer, he chose to stand, hoisting the fiery redhead up on his shoulders with minimal trouble. No longer carefully considering her welfare, Shiro performed an improvised electric chair suplex, slamming her backwards into the mat with a reverberating thud. The shock was more than enough to loosen Rebecca's hold.

In less than a minute, this wench managed to drag me down to the ground twice, Shiro realized with a mixture of annoyance and admiration as he brought himself up from the mat. Shiro examined her fallen form with icy regard, face still pink from the thrill and mortification of having his head stuck between the girl's thighs, and demanded angrily with a snarl, "Give up! Apologize and exit the ring now and I promise I won't pursue you. If you dare turn your insane, slipshod maneuvers on me once more, you will suffer severely, you dumb cow."

Last edited by 10713 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Looking for matches - I would be thrilled to RP with whomever under any terms I can imagine really.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm

While Rebecca laying onto his back and getting her skinny legs around his neck, doing her best to scissor hold him but since shes not that strong in wrestling, so she can barely hang on as Shiro shouted at her as he gets up to his feet, shocked her as she wanted to get her legs off of him but it was too late when he fully standing up, as high as the turnbuckle sitting on his shoulders and comes falling backward crashing her back into the mat. "AUGH!"

Her arms and legs spread eagle as she lay there, took a pretty heavy landing as she groaned from the pain, she can barely hear his words and she slowly getting annoyed with him being mean to her, slowly waking up, opening her eyes and glaring at him. "Owww.... why are you being a jerk Shiro?!"

Trying to roll onto her side on all fours, panting as her back and head aching from the fall, the cute girl in pink n blue was hurting and still angry and annoyed with Shiro for being rude to her, is it cause shes young, cute, and being friendly-ish to him that isnt his type.... **not his type....?** thinking about it making her sad, spacing out pondering thats breaking her heart. "Ohhh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Shiro's face reddened further at Rebecca's accusation who was now just writhing on the ground, whining about his behavior in agony. It seemed that he had crushed her will entirely with the excessively violent suplex. Perhaps the last insults were unnecessary, Shiro pondered, stewing in his rapidly accumulating remorse.

"I was only rude in the hopes of preventing injuries; I had hoped that you would give up without a fight," Shiro explained, reverting back to his charming norm, "But I lost control of my temper and went overboard when you," he coughed, the next part being very difficult for him to admit, "confounded me with your strategy. For that I am deeply regretful." The standing redhead presented Rebecca with a very formal apologetic bow, face lightly dusted pink from the acknowledgement of his petite opponent's talent.

He then fell onto his knees in front of the still prostrate girl, "We can proceed however you like and I swear that we will do so without any malice whatsoever on my part." Shiro placed a hand behind his head sheepishly, finding it difficult to make eye contact with Rebecca.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:46 am

Rebecca was about to cry, she can feel her chest tighten in pain, her eyes starting to envelop with tears, she wanted him to stop being so mean out of the blue until he explained to her that he really didnt want to hurt her and wanted her to leave without getting into a fight, he admits that he lost control and apologized her and even getting down on his knees in front of her with a bow too like a sweet gentlemen, sniffing from getting close to bursting out in tears, wiping her eyes and trying to get a better view of Shiro. "Y-you really mean it? A-are you not making it up?"

Her pain fading away like magic have cast a spell to cured her, her smile brighten up and getting up to her knees to slowly moving up to Shiro. "Awww... Shiro...." She gets her arms around his head and lightly pressing his forehead against her busty young breasts, not really thinking she was smothering him or anything but the way he said all that, it was really sweet and thoughtful regardless he was being a mean guy.

"I... I just want a good match... and s-sure... I prefer to lose since Im a jobber... but... as long you're happy and cool... I am too Shiro"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Shiro snorted, bemused at Rebecca's turn of emotions. Should she be praised for being so forgiving or panned for having no convictions?

The taller redhead warily observed the shorter competitor as she approached his position. "I am entirely serious," he nodded in affirmation. Not comprehending her objective, Shiro passively received her hug, something that he did not want or expect. Immediately after her body occupied his entire field of view, he was, disgracefully, inhaling deep into her chest. "Ah!" the smothered wrestler dumbly uttered delicately before falling onto his back with a muffled "oof!"

Mesmerized by this position, Shiro briefly entertained the prospect of accepting a loss to enjoy her soothing warmth for as long as possible before pushing up and scrambling away perilously close to the conclusion of another pin count. She had not only achieved yet another fall over a far superior fighter with an idiotic move, but she also fleetingly sapped his desire to win with her breasts. The proud German-Japanese combatant's face became inflamed once more. Fighting back the desire to browbeat the American girl for humiliating him for the third time, Shiro quickly moved behind her, to place Rebecca's left arm in a gentle hammerlock, leaving the right one free.

He nimbly crawled over Rebecca, pressing his firm, sweat-coated abdomen against the girl's butt and lower back and murmured hotly into her right ear, "Congratulations on getting the best of me yet again, naughty girl, but now let's see if you can escape from this situation." He then lightly caressed her hair with his free arm. It seemed all that Rebecca wanted was a fun, flirtatious fight so Shiro decided to play along, hoping to coax out of her some sort of challenge now in this way. God, I'm such a whore.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Rebecca hopped right into Shiro really thankful for him apologizing like a gentleman, now that she nearly cuddle him right on top as both wrestlers laying down on the mat with her soft yet big breasts pressing against his face which she can lightly feel the heat of his face, but she was too distracted on hugging him like a teddy cuddly bear, she almost forgotten how rude he was and clearly thinking now is loving to get this close to him.

The next thing she didnt realized until the pain sinking in after he scramble out from her hugs, getting behind Rebecca pulling her left arm behind the back tho it maybe gentle but shes somewhat fragile little girl. She blushes when she felt her soft butt pressed against his body, not sure what but it was definitely hard for sure, feeling his warm breath flowing to her ear, almost like foreplaying with her something she havent done yet... she felt really hot from his position with her, and even felt her hair being caressed almost moving her bandana around too. "W-wha... o-ohhh Shiro~".

Clearly she likes this almost hypnotized by his way of dealing with her right now, she both gritting in pain but feeling really hot from the pleasurable ways. Her face starting to get more redder and redder, she can barely moving other than her free hand reaching out for the nearest ropes but if its too far then she'll reach for his hand thats onto her hair to try prying it off. "G-going rough with me... a-are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:48 am

The domineering redhead rolled his eyes at Rebecca's incoherent moaning, half amused and half exasperated at how easy it was to woo his lithe victim. With some light contact and one shabby line, she had degenerated into a soft pink ball of molten putty.

Although Shiro held back most of his strength, he was dismayed to find that Rebecca still could not threaten the integrity of his hold. He was pretty sure that he had attenuated his grip to a point where even she could escape with ease but judging from her elated purring, she was all too happy to remain under him. Fight back, damn it!

As a result, he conceded even more, freeing her entirely from the arm lock. The short girl was now held down only by his body weight, her limbs granted free and total mobility. The ropes were a bit beyond her grasp so she clung to the hand he had used to pet her mussed hair. It would have been a simple matter to swat her hand away but Shiro was genuinely curious to see what she would do.

He guided his head downwards back onto her right shoulder to answer her question in a sultry voice that he could only maintain with great difficulty. "I like my women rough, Rebecca," Shiro whispered with a shudder, completely aghast at what he was saying, "Do your best or I'll be disappointed." He hoped this would encourage her to be a bit more proactive concerning her fate.

Last edited by 10713 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:09 am

Completely downed onto the mat trapped by his hold which her arm pulled behind the back and his weights down right on top, she can barely move and even her lovely hair pulled up a little even she tries to reach out for the ropes but its too far, so she ends up grabbing his hand thats on her hair to pry it off but not much the little Rebecca can do, then he leans down onto her more weighting down onto her and hearing his sexy voice turning her on a little, making her hot just hearing him, **Do my best or he'll be disappointed?**

She thought about it and she really really doesnt want to disappointed him at all, he wanted to see the fiery brunette eager to do whatever she can to impress him like a fangirl will do whatever to stay by her favorite lover boy. She squirms alot like something given her lot of energies trying to break free of this hold. "If you like it rough... I'll... I'll do my best for you!.... if I could get out somehow!"

The position shes in really giving her some difficulty consider she weights so much lighter and shorter than Shiro, but she'll have try to do whatever she can to beat him... or well, at least fight her hardest and he'll beat her which she really wants. Trying to grab onto his hand thats on her hair and turning to that direction hoping to use her legs n feet to shift herself, maybe to turn over to the side and getting Shiro to roll under her as she lay on top? Might count for the possible pin even her one arm trapped behind her back. "C-come on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next