Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow Empty Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:07 am

Standard Match, Victory by Pinfall or Submission

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow VBCEi.jpg

Shiro fidgeted in the dark while waiting a few moments for the completion of the first measures of his regal theme, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5r8sa863Ts:4q9h10ff]"Pictures at an Exhibition,"[/url:4q9h10ff] before making his appearance. He surveyed the audience, unable to make out any noteworthy features, and confidently strode towards the ring in his stylized, ceremonial costume, timing his walk to finish with the fairly brief song.

From the bewildered, rowdy reaction of many in the audience, Shiro judged that this was an unusually calm routine. The redhead tilted his head up at the dark ceiling, eyes closed and brow furrowed. He sniffed as he proceeded with neat and deliberate steps, getting somewhat irritated by the occasional interruptions from the audience.

Although he had been waylaid by a boxer on the streets a few weeks ago, this was going to be Shiro's first official match in the Tension league, the reason he had migrated from Vienna.

The musician turned wrestler deftly scaled the suspended platform and shed his garb, revealing his slender, ivory figure, now covered only by his silk shorts, royal blue gloves, and faded wrestling boots. After performing a few stretches, he assumed a rigid, statuesque stance. He turned, facing the place where his opponent would appear and stared with a neutral expression.

Behind this serene visage, there was a roiling, turbulent sea. As this was his debut, Shiro was resolved to put forth a powerfully decisive showing. Any other outcome is unacceptable, he stated in his mind. Almost imperceptibly, the redhead bit his lip in apprehension as the scene before him began to change, heralding the arrival of his still hidden opponent.

Looking for matches - I would be thrilled to RP with whomever under any terms I can imagine really.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow Empty Re: Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:55 am

Shiro Seiler vs. Rebecca Willow 7854946570_77a9e58af6_z.jpg

Its been awhile since she had a match, the last one was her disgraceful win consider she suppose to be a jobber, pretty much shes meant to be one for whoever wants a piece of her, she doesnt mind as she does her best to wrestle anyone to get some experiences but with her winning a match on her record, she felt that its forever tarnish for the rest of her life. "AHHHH! Dang it... I hope this guy doesnt let me beat him!" She wanted to have a good match that she struggled to win and end up losing at the end, its her 'traditions', she must do something about this match and hoped she can lose with respect.

After her opponent does his entrances, it was her turn making the appearances, waving to the crowd in her blue and white striped bra with a backlesss pink shirt with pink strings on the back and front and long pink strings on the bottom, a blue mini skirt, black thigh high socks and pink sandals. Having one Pocky stick in her mouth as she makes her way to the ring, walking up the steel steps and getting between the ropes to meet up with this guy.... her mouth drop open dropping that snack stick to the mat, she starting to blushed from the sight of this tall handsome guy. **Oh my gosh... he's... so.... handsome...!** her mind nearly completely lost from the sight of this guy, she slowly walking up to him, still blushing more redder as she moving up close.

"H-hi there... Im R-Rebecca Willow... so you're umm.... *blush*.... Shiro right?" She having a hard time looking up mostly looking to the side with her hands holding together in front of her skirt, just blushing madly that she have to wrestle someone just so handsome like him, its almost literally a dream match. **Oh gosh I hope this isnt a dream, NOOO IT CANT BE A DREAM** She tries to pat her face a bit and feels her hot cheeks and knowing its real, her heart beating much faster as she wanted to impress him some what or another, she tries to speak but mostly cracking due to completely shyness which she normally not shy at all. "S-so.... how long y-you been in this l-league.... Shiro?" *deep blush*

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 am

Shiro's determination to inflict a catastrophic beating diminished entirely with the effervescent appearance of his adversary.

He gaped, mouth slightly ajar in disbelief, at the diminutive pink-haired girl as she drew near. It feels as if she's getting smaller the closer she gets, the redhead observed. He frowned, very disappointed at this all too one-sided encounter.

Shiro snorted in amusement as the Pocky fell from her mouth as soon as she entered the ring. There was little doubt in his mind as to the cause of the girl's awestruck demeanor; he tended to have this effect on people, especially the younger ones who still dreamed of magic and princes and ponies. The much taller fighter approached, meeting the dazed girl at the center of the ring and debated on the best way of handling this situation. If she falls in love with me now, this fight's going to be even easier, Shiro lamented, I may as well be fighting an infant.

Deciding that provocation could rouse from her a better challenge, Shiro chose to be mean to the now stammering and furiously blushing teenager. He gave a bored, abrupt nod to confirm his name and sneered an answer to her second question, "This will be my first match and from the looks of it," the Viennese fighter examined her coldly, not bothering to disguise his natural arrogance, "my first victory as well."

"Rebecca," he said smoothly, lending the pedestrian name an almost poetic quality with his beguiling baritone voice. "While it is nice to meet you," Shiro sounded entirely insincere and looked even more so as he began to examine his fingernails dismissively, "I advise you to surrender now. I have no interest in publicly whipping an under-aged, malnourished girl. It would be an embarrassing blow to my reputation."

He continued to berate her vigorously, "You're far too small for this sport and you're not even dressed properly for the part," Shiro turned his nose up strategically to bolster his disposition of contempt, "The day is nice; go to the mall where you belong."

Shiro smirked, pleased with the destruction of his princely image. He stood tall to emphasize the difference in size and build and glared downwards, bright blue eyes glacially frigid.

Last edited by 10713 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Looking for matches - I would be thrilled to RP with whomever under any terms I can imagine really.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 am

Her eyes were almost glittering from seeing such an handsome tall man, so dreamy as he approaches to her and Rebecca stammering a little just trying to make a quick introduction and getting to know each other, even tho she was blushing a lot. Now her face expression starting to changed from feeling super duper happy to completely flip upside down when she realized he was totally mean to her, she almost wanted to cry from his rudeness but still, its hard to turn mad at him from his looks, but she tries to respond to him the best she can. "B-but Im only 19... I-Im not underage... except from drinking... I-I like wearing this, its... style I guess.. but hey! We have a match right now, we suppose to wrestle right?.... " slowly frowned from trying to say all that and slowly looking down in disappointment but still, its a match so she have to take him on.

Slowly looking up wiping some of the tears that was slowly building it up until she wipes it dry, trying to provoke him a little regardless herself being risked of getting hurt. "A-are you afraid to take on someone small... cute... and dressed like this? I probably younger than you but... Im not going to leave the run until its over... *slowly blushing again even tho she knows he was mean* S-Shiro..."

She slowly backing up to the corner, getting ready to take him on, she have to try stop thinking of him as dreamy prince but as an opponent, maybe she'll try to hug him and cuddle some while shes at it by some chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 am

Shiro blinked, stunned by the persistence of the girl's crush. He hadn't expected her to give up so easily but why was she still blushing? I must be pretty damn attractive if she wants me after all that abuse, he smiled in spite of himself.

He began to feel somewhat guilty as she began to silently weep through her half-hearted reply, eventually suggesting to Shiro that he was scared to face her. This could have agitated the taller redhead but her ceaseless stammering just made her seem extremely pitiful.

"If you won't back down, know that you're responsible for the outcome," Shiro warned flatly with a sigh and a shrug. He then assumed a defensive stance, noting Rebecca's preparation for an attack.

Last edited by 10713 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 am

She knows she'll get her butt beat by him but doesnt mind so much since shes taking on the princey like man! Tho he was mean but still, its like a once n a lifetime chance to deal with someone like him, after hearing his words before the match start, the bell rings to began for the both of em ready to wrestle.

"I-I dont care!" trying to sound tough after he said she'll be responsible of what happens, she sees him getting into his stance as she moving close to him with her arms up, she doesnt want to hit his handsome face so against any tall guys, mostly all of em that is, she going to aim for his legs, trying to kick it to the side to weaken his legs, knowing wrestlers need it to moving around, lifting up one another, hopefully it connects and keep at it some more maybe several times just waiting for him to drop down onto his knees. "YA YA YA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 am

"How predictable," Shiro remarked dryly at the girl's weak advance. Because she was so sloppy, it was easy to read her intentions. Shiro grabbed her leg in the middle of the kick, hoisted her upwards by the waist with his other arm, and flipped Rebecca onto her back in one quick and fluid motion. Sadly, her manic screaming lasted longer than her pathetic offense.

He winced at the sound of the slam against the padding, hoping that he didn't inflict too much injury. Before Rebecca could recover, Shiro went on his knees and placed her in a rear naked choke, clutching her stupefied body tightly between his legs and against his bare torso.

"Give up. There is no way for you to escape," Shiro demanded, almost in a whisper.

To the new wrestler, Rebecca felt even lighter than she seemed. Feeling merciful and confused by her delicate size, Shiro eased his guard and loosened his hold, framing her head in his arms with only light pressure.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:22 am

Rebecca tries to go for the one thing she knows how to take on the bigger guy is kicking their legs, but her kick were caught in the middle of her attacks and he scoops her up to easily dropping onto her back on the mat. "Ouff!" She slowly sitting up to rub her back of how quickly that went, then Shiro went back behind her to get his arms around her neck tighten in the hold with his legs going around her waist, going to choke her out as she gasping for air. "Ahhhh gah gah!"

Whimpering from his hold as she grabs onto his arms prying off of her as she can, shaking her legs on the mat whileh e telling her to give up, unable to escape from this, she gritting from the pain and trying to get her feet flat on the mat and pushing her lower body up more and resting her back on top over his chest, which it feels good to her and trying to say. "W-Well.... I'll pin you for the win... b-before I tap out!" Hoping her upper body pinning down on his chest while trying to get him laying on his back to the mat for the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollux Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:43 pm

After a few moments, Shiro realized the provocative nature of their position and loosened his grip even further and then moved back, intending to increase his distance from Rebecca. His indecisive hold left him vulnerable, allowing Rebecca an opportunity to adjust her position. Although Rebecca was much lighter, he could not subdue her wild flailing or hold back her weight in his awkward position.

The taller redhead gasped in astonishment as he fell flat onto the mat, his upper body and face crushed by the bare back of the very lucky, and now cheery and effusive, girl. Rebecca seemed just as surprised as Shiro who panicked as the referee began the three count for his defeat.

Although he easily liberated himself from the small girl's ineffective bind by roughly shoving her to the side, Shiro's face reddened with shame; the cheering crowd made him feel worse. The minuscule wench had attained over him the match's first pin count with an incredibly stupid move. She also made me feel pain, Shiro seethed inwardly while gingerly nursing his sore nose.

"I have given you several ways to leave this fight with dignity and without pain," Shiro intoned imperiously, "These avenues are now closed." As soon as she stood, Shiro grabbed the front of Rebecca's pink shirt and kicked her legs from behind to send her sprawling back onto the floor. "This is the correct way to perform a leg sweep by the way."

"Today, I will teach you a painful lesson on humility," Shiro promised with a malevolent smile. He stood tall with his arms crossed over his chest, clearly planning to toy with his younger opponent.

Pollux

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Rebecca was trying to be as reckless as she can while getting trapped into his hold, it feels good from an handsome yet mean man putting her in place but she'll keep fighting/wrestling to prove shes no ordinary girl, and to do that while shes trapped in his Rear Naked Choke Hold, leaning back some more not aware her head pressing his face while her feet pushing against the mat pinning him down for only one count before he kicks out, shoving her to the side. "Wah!"

Rolling onto her side and popping up to her feet, brushing her cute outfit and smile a bit. "First count so early... feeling embarrassed Shiro~?" Teasing him for it as she was trying to have a bit of fun, but it seems he wasnt impressed by his words, cold words... Rebecca slowly frowned while standing up but her expression changed instantly when he grabs onto her pink shirt, blushed at first but in fear from the next when he tripped her down hard. "AUGH!"

Flat on her back just like that, quick and easy to do on the little Rebecca, looking up blushing when he stood before her, she reach down to cover her skirt and sitting up on her legs as it spread a little. "Ohhh why are you so mean to me?!" Pouting, she couldnt let him humiliate her like that, pretty much get even with her... shaking her head not going to let him being mean to her that much, shes afraid her interests into this handsome match will slowly dropping.

"I-I'll show you painful!" Somewhat trying to be brave, she hopes to get on her knees and like some crazy fangirl, she lunge herself with her open arms aiming to tackle Shiro in the midsection maybe to take him down? She hopes so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next