Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:14 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams - Page 2 Empty Re: Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams

Post by FairyGirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Lisa just kept on squirming regardless trying to shake Maya off her before her top took a trip. 'Knew I should have used a better knot.' She thought to herself realizing this girl definitely was eager to get into this match. She thought from first glance that this girl was pretty average, but it seemed like she was a bit of a closet pervert to say the least. If Lisa didn't keep her guard up who knows what someone like that might try to do with her body. Just hearing the cute sounds as she was getting closer to removing Lisa's top. "Didn't think you were this eager." She groaned trying to shake her off before it was too late.

While she did manage to shake Maya loose Lisa gasped getting bright red as she saw her top leaving as well. "I did say that but...I can't believe you." Lisa blushing and crying out embarrassed as her top fell to the pool of ice cream. The girl trying to quickly bend down and grab it back so she could try to cover herself up. But it was a bit awkward as she had to guard with her free arm.

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams - Page 2 Empty Re: Wet and Messy: Lisa Stryder vs Maya Williams

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Looking up from the pool of ice cream Maya's cheeks were about as red as was humanly possible for while deep inside she wanted little more than to strip Lisa down and give her the pleasure she deserved, Maya was on the outside quite embarrassed by these thoughts. The longer this match went on however the more her inner desires began to come to the surface, Lisa would see a much more sex crazed Maya if she didn't beat her first. "Well, I didn't want to disappoint you Lisa, you don't want me to stop do you?"

The voice of Maya was about as cute and innocent as could be as she gazed up at Lisa from the ice cream. Her eyes however weren't staring into the woman's eyes as they had been before, now they were gazing longingly upon the white haired girl's lovely breasts, certainly not a small bust Maya licked her lips without even realizing it. "I'm sorry, I ummm, couldn't stop myself Lisa, I can't help but try to please you."

Her eyes moved down to the arm as she reached into the pool of ice cream to recover her top, but once again her body moved of its own free will as Maya reached out to try and grab the girls arm so she could pull her down on top of her into the ice cream.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 pm

It was such a strange thing to Lisa. She could look down at her opponent and see this girl who sounded so innocent and straight forward. Lisa was really having a tough time figuring out just what kind of person Maya was. Whether she was the girl she was seeing right here or whether there was something else going on. Almost as if the Maya right there was a mask for something much more. "Umm that's..." Lisa was thrown off by that straight forward kind of question. "Well I'm not telling you to lose...but I am trying to win..." Lisa herself couldn't help a chuckle trying to figure out what she even wanted to say at this point.

Still when she looked back down she could see those eyes almost burning holes into her breasts and even licking her lips. "Ummm Maya...where are you looking?" She asked a bit nervous and still red while she tried to fish up her top and focus on getting it back on. Her words sounded....well maybe a bit perverted anyways, but it seemed like her words and actions weren't meeting up.

Still Lisa was about to grab a hold of her top when she felt a grip on her arm. "H-hey wait a moment...whoa!" Lisa cried out as she was yanked down onto Maya the ice cream shooting up a bit as she splashed in to her. "Where'd it go?" She looked around having trouble finding her top. "Well if that's the way it's going to be..." Lisa complaining in her own embarrassment started to go after Maya's top trying everything she could to pull it away. She wasn't going to be the only person half naked in this pool of ice cream if there was anything that Lisa could do about it. "Time to even it up." She replied trying to channel that embarrassment into a focus for the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 am

So far Maya had been the only of them using any hentai type moves, the fact that she had been the first to go for such a thing only added to the embarrassment she felt at having torn away the girls top. Sitting down there in the ice cream wasn't quite as cold as she thought it would have been, nor was the desert as hard as she remembered for during their little chat and short bit of action the ice cream had melted a little, leaving her in more of a cold slush than solid ice cream. When Lisa called her out Maya averted her eyes, looking down at her body Maya realized she was completely covered in the vanilla desert, quickly looking back up though she could now feel it all over her. "Uh, sorry, but they sorta demand attention Lisa, I can't help it."

As her actions continued to become more aggressive Maya was slowly ceasing to deny her more perverted moves, admitting she had been gazing at her tits a first for her. Pulling Lisa down into the ice cream surprised Maya, she hadn't figured to get her down here with her so soon, but even she admitted to herself it was what she had wanted to see from the start of the match, even if she hadn't known it earlier, and seeing Lisa now covered in ice cream just like her made her whole body flush with heat despite the cold around her. Lisa had fallen right on top of Maya who had been flattened against the bottom of the pool with ice cream sliding in over her body while Maya tried to pull Lisa down on top of her fully. "Hey, wait, you can't just..." Maya's words trailed away as she realized it was only fair for Lisa to go after her top, unable to stop her she felt her bikini being torn off her body as the knots were undone, giving Lisa her much wanted prize.

Maya did her best to try and cover up her tits but with Lisa on top of her that was difficult, looking off to the right as if ignoring it meant it hadn't happened. She bit down on her lower lip as her eyes slowly began to turn back to look up at Lisa, looking into her eyes for a second before they fell back to her chest. "There, were even now, happy Lisa?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:04 am

It was a comfort to Lisa that the ice cream at least wasn't as cold as expected. Of course it'd be tough to maintain that in this large area. It wasn't like they were wrestling in the middle of a hockey rink. Still it was certainly chilly and getting bathed in that wasn't exactly what Lisa had planned for her day. Though with this match type she could hardly say it hadn't been a possibility in her mind.

As she worked on that top she thought back to Maya's behavior so far. She could admit with a blushed face that someone staring at her breasts wasn't that strange. Lisa trying to rationalize what Maya had dome so far as not being all that strange and thus restoring her previous mental image of the girl. Regardless Lisa was determined to remove that top and even things out. "You wanted to start this." Lisa replied focusing on getting that top off and admittedly blushing herself as she was even excited to see what lay past it. With a relief she pulled free the bikini top and tossed it over her head somewhere in the pool. Unable to help it her eyes were drawn right to those exposed breasts even as they were being covered up. Lisa was reminded that in her haste she couldn't cover herself up right then and was very exposed.

"Well...considering where your eyes are looking I don't think we're that even." Lisa replied trying to grab onto Maya's wrists to pull them over her head. "Might as well even things out." She replied hoping to expose the girl as well. Lisa blushing of course but thinking to herself that this was a hentai match so she might as well get started. "Should get started Maya." She added leaning in and trying to give a lick at Maya's breast. Some ice cream had sprayed onto her when they fell in so she focused on licking that up first no matter how embarrassing that was to actually do.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:44 am

Maya followed the path of her bikini top as it flew behind Lisa, hoping to remember where it was later if she could ever get out from underneath Lisa to go and get it. For someone who had gotten onto Maya for staring at her tits she found it a little hypocritical that Lisa was now doing the exact same thing, though the more she thought about it she couldn't blame her for it, it was only natural in a match like this for them both to be drawn to each other's bodies, after all they had to get a lot more intimate than staring to win this thing. She was struggling to cover her breasts up with only her hands, spreading out her fingers to try and cover as much of them as possible but Maya knew it was pointless, Lisa would be seeing them for the rest of the match and resigning herself to this fact Maya moved her hands down and blushed deeply, her eyes glancing down as she did so.

"Hey what do you mean even things out, you're staring at my breasts intently too you know?" Maya half pouted as her hands were pulled up and pinned above her head, glancing up at them before looking back at Lisa who had gotten much, much closer really quick. From her viewpoint the tits of both women were quite visible and suddenly she couldn't help but wonder whose were bigger, unsure herself as her own were right in front of her nose so of course they looked larger to her. She couldn't believe she was asking herself that and would have dropped it, but then Lisa leaned in close and began lapping up the ice cream from her breasts.

"Wha...ohhhhhh....mmm, gahhhh! Maya stammered out as she moaned in her high pitched voice, sounding much like the innocent girl she had seemed to Lisa at the start of the match. Her eyes fluttered closed as she was overcome by the entire situation, pleasure running through her body as Lisa licked her breasts first clean of the ice cream and then just to further stimulate her. Due to the cold her nipples had been hard for some time and the feeling of Lisa's tongue running over them felt incredible. Her breathing becoming a bit more shallow Maya could do little more than say the first thing that came to mind. "Mhmmmmm! Lisa......which of..ahhh.... has the bigger breasts!?" Her last word coming out as a yell more than the whimper the others had been.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Lisa was almost sure that finding her top later was going to be impossible. Considering what kind of match this was she could end up spending hours digging through all the flung ice cream and maybe never find it. Already convincing herself that she had to win so she would have it in her to just run for the changing room! One thing she had to admit though was how incredibly cute Maya was. Moving her hands like that and blushing hard at the same time. It was enough to even make Lisa pause and stare. She thought that this girl was going to be tough to handle.

"I'm not staring....I'm focusing on the match." She tried to chuckle off Maya's accusation not thinking that she was overly staring though maybe she was? Either way Lisa knew she had to stop thinking so much on that and focus on the match. She had to work more on making her opponent cum if she wanted to win this thing. Though the fact that at least three orgasms had to occur in this match even had Lisa blushing harder. For now though Lisa focused on her attack and leaving those kinds of thoughts for later.

As she heard the cries from Maya it did seem like that first impression was on the mark. The girl responding very innocently. "Don't you think you're being a bit loud, I can't even hear the crowd." Lisa joked a bit though she had to say that Maya didn't hold back when she was moaning. Focusing first on licking up all that ice cream she did pause when hearing that question. "Eh?" She froze fro a moment looking at them both though not having a good idea either way on that. "Umm...it's a tie?" She tilted her head thinking it was too close to guess at. Now Lisa was stuck comparing and not being sure about it. Long as Maya didn't do anything though Lisa would try to lean back towards those breasts. "So...no idea." She added before trying to suck on one of Maya's nipples getting more into the match now and thinking she might as well really get to work. Tongue flicking over her nipple as Lisa just tried to keep busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Maya couldn't deny any longer that she was enjoying Lisa's tongue sliding over her breasts, the sensation of her warm little muscles licking away the chilly ice cream from her mounds both a new experience for Maya as well as an exciting one. Now that she lay beneath the white haired woman who was quite enjoying the taste of her tits from the feel of things, Maya began thinking that if she kept letting herself get embarrassed by the simplest of things, like being stripped by Lisa, then she wasn't going to last very long once the girl really got to work bringing her to orgasm, shaking her head side to side as she could already feel her body moving towards it. Accusing Lisa of just starring wasn't going to help either, of course she should be staring in a hentai match, that was part of the idea after all and Maya knew she was gonna have to embrace the sexual side of this if she wanted to give Lisa a run for her money.

"Its hard to help it Lisa, your tongue feels amazing running over my breasts like this! And I think, well, ummmm, mine are bigger..." Maya's voice trailed off after trying her hand at teasing Lisa, not sure how effective it would be but she had to start somewhere. She let out another whimpering moan as the woman sucked upon her hardened nipple, Maya arching her back as the tongue began to flick the sensitive little bud, without realizing it though she was rubbing her crotch against Lisa's own sex. Her legs reached up and wrapped around the waist of Lisa while she was busy giving Maya's tits her full attention. Rubbing her bikini clad sex up against Lisa Maya quickened her moans, her body writhing about beneath Lisa making it just a little bit harder for her to stay on top.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Lisa knew the best thing she could do to win this match was just go for it. She could deal with embarrassment later. Long as she stayed in control of this she could keep her head cool and just focus on what she had to do. After all this was a match so going all out for a victory was totally normal. It wasn't like she could do anything differently.

At the very least it felt like she was making good progress. She could already hear Maya's voice making the right sounds and it seemed like she was already responding. Everything was going according to plan so far. Lisa paused for a second when Maya tried to break the proposed tie. "How did you suddenly figure that out?" Lisa grumbled not one to care about these things, but it still threw her off for a few moments.

"We'll just see." Lisa replied going right back after that nipple with renewed efforts. Lisa wasn't going to let her just dictate things. "Eh?" She gasped feeling Maya suddenly starting to grind her crotch against Lisa. "H-hey...knock it off." Lisa gasped as Maya's legs wrapped around her and she was suddenly stuck right in there without a way to pull back. Lisa gasping as she was struggling to hang on and stay on top. Having to pull from the breasts and using one hand that she lifted out of the ice cream to try and hold onto something. Rubbing and squeezing on Maya's breast as Lisa just tried to avoid falling off and into the ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:10 am

Maya was panting now as Lisa was unwilling to pull her face away from her breasts long enough for Maya to calm herself even a little, her tongue work simply exquisite even as Maya squirmed beneath Lisa causing her tits to lightly bounce. She dug deep to try and hold back her own moans of pleasure long enough to answer Lisa, her lips shutting tight for a moment before she finally managed to answer her. "I don't know, maybe its just how eagerly you're sucking them, its like you've never seen a pair that big before." Her first bit of teasing had managed to stop Lisa for a moment, and every time the girl replied she would have to stop licking Maya's chest for at least that long.

Of course she hadn't thought that Lisa would resume her attack with even more eagerness, sucking upon her nipple and forcing Maya to let her soft moans return, though they were slowly starting to build with every single lewd and wet sound that came from her tits. This time she couldn't answer but Maya did shake her head telling Lisa she had no intention to stop, she herself had just realized what she was doing and though it was embarrassing she had decided whatever she had to to return this pleasure to Lisa she would.

Maya gasped as Lisa was forced to pull her lips away, the girls hand taking a firm hold just a moment later but Maya could endure this better than she could her tongue. She shut her eyes at the icy touch of Lisa's hand but pushed through it, opening them to look up into Lisa's eyes but found them instead staring at Lisa's chest again, and this time she didn't avert her eyes. Fighting against Lisa from beneath the woman was beginning to tire her, but Maya gave one last push before she would have to rest for a moment, trying to roll her body over to reverse their positions.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next