by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha Empty [Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:45 am

Ladder Match
Winning Condition: Whoever retrieves the briefcase suspended above the wing will be declared the winner.
Match Stipulations:
Ladders are legal and are distributed throughout the outside of the ring as well as underneath the ring.
Each Team Member will win the Number of Pendant pieces stated for Participation in the match.

Heather Sunderland: Team Purple Parrot [½ Pendant]

Natasha Loclear: Team Blue Barricuda [½ Pendant]

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha 0524b0581eba474f85aabc0.png

Heather was preparing for her match backstage, freshening herself up as she would let out a little sigh, staring into the mirror. "Alright..she wants to go up against her idol? I'll show her exactly where I'm best." Heather would say to herself, nodding her head before she would throw her long dark purple coat over her black bikini top and black baggy pants. She would stretch out her arms and legs a bit before she would exit the door of the locker room, heading out into the hallways and going towards the curtain area.

When she heard about who she would be facing, she couldn't help but get slightly nervous, though those nerves would end up fading as she found out the type, causing a grin that has hardly left her face to be plastered on. The fact that she was facing Natasha, someone who seemed to idolize her, but yet dominate her so much in their last meeting, was what made her slightly nervous, but it was a ladder match, Heather figured there was no way anything could go wrong in that environment. It was basically Heather's home..second to a TLC match.

As she reached the curtains, she would nod her head, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArhDjvYSSTk:1alw4m6z]Her theme[/url:1alw4m6z] beginning to play. The intro would ring out, causing the lights to turn a dark blue before she would step out when the song picked up. She would be met with quite the nice reaction from the crowd, causing her to nod her head a bit as she was surrounded by the green laser lights that shot out from the entrance as usual. She would make her way down the ramp, grinning fully before she would get to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope as she did. She would stand up afterwards, stretching out her legs a bit more before she would turn to face the entrance, stepping back and leaning back on the ropes. She would take another deep breath, her heart starting to pound a bit faster as she would await the arrival of Natasha.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha Empty Re: Ladder Match! Heather vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:20 am

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha Grayfairytailfullbuster.jpg

Waiting back in the locker room for Heather to make her entrance was her opponent for tonight, a woman she had faced twice before if you could call those steamy sparring bouts of theirs matches, in truth they were more outright sex than competition. Hearing the music faintly through the walls as the woman made her appearance to the crowd Natasha Loclear could only wickedly grin thinking of their past meetings, though this match of a completely different breed than those. Having signed up for the Temple Games she had known she was in for some fun matches, though she hadn't expected to be given a chance to face her idol Heather Sunderland in an official bout, and while the ladder match was new to her she knew Heather would teach her how it worked, with some pain most likely. Course just because it wasn't a hentai match didn't mean Natasha couldn't fall back on some of her usual tricks, no holds barred was quite vague in the rules after all.

"Guess I best get to the entrance, don't want to keep Heather waiting after all." Natasha said to herself as she finished slipping into her ring attire, her skin tight booty shorts showing off every line of her ass and crotch while the corset she wore certainly put her breasts on prime display as she finished tying the strings nice and tight. Walking out of the locker room she signaled to the attendant to hit her music, the japanese tune starting off slow as the lights dimmed, but before long it hit its fast tempo with Natasha leaping out of the curtains where she was greeted by the roar of the crowd. The lights returned to normal as her simple entrance ended, Natasha waving to the crowd as she headed for the ring, never taking her eyes off of Heather as she slid into the ring and got to her feet.

"I have to say I didn't expect to be able to meet you in an actual ring like this so soon Heather, I will have to thank the general manager for setting up these Temple Games." Natasha said with a cheerful tone, her hands clasped behind her back with her chest puffed out for added effect, she knew Heather loved the view. Looking around the outside of the ring where several ladders were laid upon the ground, she let out a long whistle before turning back to Heather. "Though I didn't expect something quite so rough, I much preferred the last match we had, your outfit showed off your beautiful body much better than this one, though the bikini top is rather nice."

Last edited by 10067 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha Empty Re: Ladder Match! Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 am

As Heather waited patiently for Natasha's entrance, she would pace around in the ring a bit. She would eye the ladders that were set up on the outside of the ring, looking at each one individually. If there was one advantage to coming out first, it was that she could scope out everything before Natasha had arrived. Heather was trying to run a plan of action through her head when finally Natasha's theme would begin playing. Taking one last look around the outside of the ring, Heather would direct all her attention to Natasha as she made her way down the ramp.

Stepping towards the center of the ring, Heather would cross her arms, watching the girl slide into the ring with her and get up onto her feet. Hearing her words, Heather would simply shrug her shoulders and grin a little. "Not so sure I'd be happy about it. This IS my best match type after all." Heather would let out before she would eye the girl up and down reflexively. Pictures of their previous encounters would unavoidably run through her head, causing her to blush just slightly as Natasha would stick out her chest.

"Ah heh, I figured that's how you would feel about it all. Though you should know this is what I wear all the time out to my matches. You're wearing more than I've usually seen you in as well..though not by much." Heather would let out, the girl's corset and her skin tight booty shorts really showing off her figure and making her curves quite alluring, Heather unable to really keep her eyes away for a few seconds before she would look up at the girl's face again, trying to shake it of. "I..hope you can give me a good fight tonight Natasha! I won't go easy on you just because you're my fan."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 am

"Ha, I guess you're right, though I'm a bit hurt you wouldn't rather have a chance at my body again Heather." She replied laughing immediately after as she saw Heather's eyes roaming down her body, Nat unclasping her hands to run them along her inner thighs just for Heather. Natasha always loved seeing Heather, not only because she had been her favorite wrestler before joining herself but also ever since their little sparring matches Heather always blushed when she saw her. She didn't have to imagine what it was she was thinking about either, she remembered quite well Heather's three days of being her prisoner and all the fun she had had with her.

A sly grin came to her lips as her eyes narrowed, her expression one of seduction as she tilted her head to the left before replying. "Oh I know, we should get together sometime and redesign that outfit of yours to be more, revealing." She giggled as Heather pointed out that this was the first time she had seen Natasha in her actual ring attire, the blue haired woman running her hands up along the curves of her body now as she flaunted her assets. "It isn't very hard to wear more than nothing Heather, don't tell me you've forgotten what this body of mine looks like naked already?"

Natasha swayed her body gently back and forth as she walked over towards Heather, not stopping until she was a mere foot away from her idol. She leaned forward so that her lips were barely an inch away from Heather's, giving the woman about as good of a view at her tits as was possible while she was still fully clothed. She wasn't above stripping them off either despite the rather rough nature of the match they were in, but she would save that for later if she needed a dirty trick or two. "I wouldn't think you would Heather, in fact I want you to show me just how tough a ladder match can be. Otherwise how am I to get better as a wrestler? That is of course, if you don't just want to give up now and let me pleasure you some more."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:44 pm

"Heh, tell you what, after I win, just maybe I'll be in a good enough mood to give you a little kiss." Heather would say, sticking her tongue out a bit at the girl, though it was clear that she couldn't hide the fact that she was looking Natasha up and down again. She would see the girl run her hands along her inner thighs, inciting her even further, causing her to blush and shake her head, looking away from her a bit. She wanted to keep up with the girl's ways, but it was clear that Natasha was way ahead of her with her teasing.

"..I'll pass. I like my attire just as it is. It's revealing enough on the top." Heather would let out, looking back at Natasha as she crossed her hands. She would watch as the girl would run her hands up along the curves of her body, making sure that the blush never left Heather's face, Heather unable to turn herself away. "T-trust me, I haven't already forgot. It would be nearly impossible for me to do so." Heather would say, remembering how memorable the three days that she was her prisoner was before the girl would start to approach her.

With Natasha so close, as she would lean forward, just barely touching lips with her, Heather would grit her teeth a bit, trying to fight her embarrassment and her attraction to the incredibly sensual and sexy ways of Natasha as she couldn't help but dart her eyes down a couple times, Natasha's breasts showing quite a bit in her tight clothing. "O-oh don't worry about that..This is my type of match. No way am I going to let a new girl show me up in it.." Heather would let out, trying to ignore Natasha's offer for her to just give up now and let her pleasure her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:05 pm

"I'll hold you to that Heather." Natasha let out as she giggled at the sight of the other woman blushing a nice shade of crimson, Heather looking quite cute as she shook her head, as if she could get the dirty thoughts Nat knew were running through her head out that way. "I don't know, I could let you borrow your top from my apartment, it would show off your tits so much better! And glad to hear it." Natasha had made sure Heather would never be able to forget her time as Natasha's prisoner, she liked to think the woman could likely still feel her fingers inside her even now. Lifting two fingers up to her lips Nat teased her idol by gently sucking upon them to give her a reminder of Heather's no doubt favorite activity when with Natasha.

Natasha kept her lips close but she resisted kissing Heather, feeling it was better to make Heather kiss her if at all possible, otherwise she was fine just teasing the woman for the moment. "Oh but I'm not new anymore, I have a real win now Heather, or did you not watch all the fun I had?" She was referring to her win against Valerie von Vulpes in the hot tub match, still remembering fondly how Valerie had looked completely satisfied from what Nat had done to her. Natasha knew that she was still quite inexperienced over all but she mostly just wanted to know if Heather had seen the match.

Moving her chest a bit closer she rubbed her breasts up against Heather's own lovely pair, giggling as she backed up to the ropes behind her and leaned upon them. She gazed upon Heather with her head tilted to the side and her tongue slowly licking her lips, looking as if she had no worry in the world about being in a ladder match. It was true the match was much more physical than anything she had been in so far and she was a bit worried about injury, but against Heather she felt the woman would take it somewhat easy on her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 am

"Oh I know you will." Heather would let out in response to Natasha's words, wishing that she could hide her embarrassment and thoughts better. The fact that Natasha could pick up on them so well is certainly going to hurt her in the match, and she was dreading that fact. Though as she talked of the bikini top that Natasha had her wear, the one clearly too small for her, she would shake her head, blushing more. "D-don't be ridiculous. I'm never wearing that again. I-I don't dress like that ok??" Heather would let out, trying to defend herself as much as she could in front of the girl.

With the girl still up close to her as she was, her lips just inches from her own, Heather did indeed have to resist the urge to close the distance between them. After being so used to it in the three days that she was Natasha's prisoner, she was trying to shake those thoughts and feelings out at soon as she could. "Ah..yeah..I did see that." Heather would say, blushing even deeper if that was even possible as the girl talked about her match with Valerie. It was something that Heather wouldn't usually watch, but with Natasha in it, she had to admit she was interested in seeing out her first official match would turn out.

Next though, she would feel the girl press her breasts up against her's, causing Heather to let out a little groan before Natasha would back up to the ropes. Heather would take a deep breath, trying her best to relax her body as she shook her head again. "Alright...no more messing around..just take her down and she won't be able to get to you anymore" Heather would think to herself before finally the bell would ring, signifying the beginning of the match.

Heather would go to show Natasha her speed up close as she would attempt to charge at the girl and try to leap into the air and hit her with an enziguri, an opening move that has proved useful to her in the past.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 am

Thus far Natasha's plan to gain some sort of advantage in this match was working, against almost any other wrestler she wouldn't have had any sort of leverage, but with Heather Nat knew she could get her aroused and embarrassed, enough for the woman to take it easy on her. At least this was the plan but she knew it might take a little while to work, she was going to have to give this one her all from the start if she hoped to give Heather a good match. As further teasing Natasha slid her tongue out over her lips in slow circles as she called out, "You don't dress like that in front of them you mean, I remember quite the slutty outfits you wore when we were alone!"

Natasha was clearly pleased to hear Heather had watched her first match against Valerie, the whole match had been quite the show with the whole thing ending up with Valerie cumming against a jet before Natasha made her tap out. She still wanted a rematch with the woman since Nat hadn't been made to cum by the busty woman and she wanted to correct that error one day. "Oh I didn't think that match was something you'd watch Heather, please tell me did I do good?" Natasha did indeed want to know what Heather thought, but she also knew keeping her mind on other more pleasant things would help her out in this match.

As she heard the bell ring out Natasha took one last deep breath and prepared herself for Heather, taking a few steps towards her with her arms raised up beside her head ready to defend against whatever Heather had to throw her way. Seeing her leap into the air Natasha knew what was coming, she had seen this set up many times before and suspected the enziguri coming her way, Natasha reacting quickly by moving both of her hands in the path of the kick. Heather was a lot stronger than she remembered seeing in their sparring matches however, something she should have known but it was too late now as the kick went through her attempt to block and struck in the back of her head. "Owwww!" It was all she could say as she went to fall forward, catching herself upon the ropes behind her at the last second to keep herself standing. She had lessened the blow a bit but a softened flying kick was still a flying kick and it made it seem like the bell was still ringing inside her head.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 am

"A-ah...th-that's because I h-had to! I was your prisoner I-I didn't really have much of a choice o-okay!?" Heather would let out, quite defensively as she heard Natasha's accusations of her having no problem with wearing such stuff for her. She was ready to deny it up and down as much as she had to. There was no way she was going to admit any liking of what they did to anyone else, let alone in front of a capacity crowd and a large audience watching it on television.

"Ngh....I..don't watch matches like that.....but...yes..congrats." Heather would say a bit quietly in response to what Natasha had said. She was quite a bit embarrassed that she had watched a match like that, and she also was quite embarrassed that she would change her usual watching limits just for Natasha, but she had to admit at least that much.

As Heather charged towards Natasha, she would grin widely as she was able to connect with that enziguri. It was perfect. With the girl taking hits like that, she wouldn't have time to retort with her teasing. It was the only strategy that Heather could come up with, and she was going to try her hardest to pull it off. She would reach out for Natasha' trying to pull her into a front facelock, attempting to swing her leg back before throwing it forward, attempting to use the momentum to bring Natasha down with a heavy DDT.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:21 am

Well it seemed that she would have to work harder to throw Heather off her game, something she should have realized since this was her best match type. Hanging onto the ropes to keep herself from falling face first to the mat Natasha glanced up with her usual wide grin as she began to recover a little bit from the hit. "You did like it rough if I remember correctly Heather." As the woman moved back in she wrapped her arm around Nat's neck, her eyes now staring down at the mat when Heather's leg came into sight. She had a fairly good idea of what was about to happen and just as Heather went for the DDT Heather intertwined her arms in the ropes to hang on as tightly as she could.

A sharp pain in her neck was her reward as her head snapped backward, it was like suffering whip lash from a car crash but this was at least a little better than what Heather had intended for her as she avoided being slammed head first against the mat. Pulling one of her arms free she rubbed her neck to try and get some of the pain out, but her attention returned to Heather as she realized she needed to go on the attack. "Ouch, I much preferred having you finger me Heather!"

Waiting for Heather to rise back up to her feet, if she had even fallen at all, Natasha would jump up onto the bottom rope and use it as a spring board. Leaping up as she attempted her own little enziguri to the back of Heather's head.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Ladder: Heather vs Natasha

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next