Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blue Barracudas, Unite!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blue Barracudas, Unite! - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue Barracudas, Unite!

Post by Kite2014 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:58 am

“Uhm… I wasn’️t going to change in here, I was looking for the locker room. I’️ve haven’️t been here before I still train at the gym where my wrestling school is. Its not that far.” Tsumi said looking at Taylor and soon she sighs as she quickly picks up her bag and looked around.

Tsumi looked at the ground, maybe she should of changed into her clothes before coming in. She looks towards the ground until she heard someone speak to her blinks as she saw Sarah and she smiles and says, “Thank you it is great to meet you as well. And don’️t worry we won’️t kill each other. Hopefully.”

Tsumi then noticed one thing on everyone on the team so far had blue hair…Except for Tsumi she looks around as she blushes as she felt sort of like an outcast because she didn’️t have blue hair. But so far besides Taylor for now everyone seemed nice. She then looks around as she could feel it, the tension here could be cut with a knife.

She then turned around and saw a girl stumble in as Tsumi was about to rush over but saw she did not fall over. “Oh my goodness I’️m sorry I did not mean to make the door like that. I must’️ve accidentally made jammed it.” Tsumi said as she bowed towards Talia but she soon smiled noticing that Talia had orange hair! Yes I’️m not the only one without blue hair! Tsumi thought to herself then she found it, what she was looking for. After a quick glance she saw the locker room door and she says, “Don’️t worry it won’️t take any longer than a minute.”

She lifts up her bag and rushes into the locker room with her heels clacking loudly as they met with the floor. As she made it inside she found a locker and took out a lock and her [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58029455:ibcqjpc7]workout clothes[/url:ibcqjpc7]. She quickly changed out of her fancy attire, and quickly hung every article of clothing on a hook in the locker she had chosen for herself. She then opens up her bag, quickly takes out her articles of clothing and puts them on. A black Nike Pro sports bra with a yellow Nike swoosh, black and blue shorts with a skull on the front and back of the right leg, black knee pads, and black and yellow wrestling shoes.

As she finished tying them she locks her locker door with the lock she brought and then rushes out of the locker room and quickly starts stretching out. If someone paid attention they would notice Tsumi was finished changing clothes and came back out in 53 seconds which was very fast for what she had on. Tsumi is able to change quickly because of her past experience as a pop star and needing to make those quick changes. She was just glad no one remembers her from her pop star career or even as the younger sister of the legendary Tsukiko Yoshida who is very well known in Japan. "Alright um so what were you all talking about before I arrived?"

Last edited by 8569 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 am

"It says a lot about where I work." She said quietly.

"A'right, shit, I'm sorry." Taylor said. She was all agitated. She had never been in a leadership position before, and she had never thought about how her particular methods of communication might make things difficult for her. "I'm sure you're great, whatever. But I've never seen you fight, so, ya know, I just wanna see what I'm working with, ya know?"

She looked over at Sarah, as if asking for help, only for a moment, then she shook her head. Sarah seemed like kind of a... nerd. She wasn't quite what she was expecting. But out of the three, she still liked her the best. Maybe it was because she reminded her so much of Cassie. Sort of.

"You... already booked a match?" What were they even doing here, then? "Okay... I guess that's cool. Wait, what?!" It suddenly sunk in that she had said Heather Sunderland. "Heather?! Man..." Her eyes wandered as she tried to think of something coherent to say. "Fuck that bitch! Dude, I'll work with you for that one, okay? I can tell you a thing or two about Heather Fucking Sutherland. Sunderland. Whatever."

She realized how hard she'd been clenching her fists and consciously relaxed them. "Okay, whatever, Natasha's got the ladder match." It took her a minute to make a note in her phone. She looked up again at her team. "So. Okay, guys, I really just want to do what I can to get you guys ready for your matches so you can pick up some wins and make some money and move up the ladder and stuff. Ya know? It's not easy. We're not the biggest girls in the league, and the only way people like us get to the top is by out-fucking-working the other girls. That's it. Talent only goes so far. You've got to train hard and smart and push yourselves, all the time, because if you don't... And like there's only one reason I'd have us meet in the gym, a'right? If I wanted to chit chat, there are more comfortable places."

The door opened and another late-comer stumbled through. Taylor glanced up to see who it was and her jaw dropped. Please don't be on my team, please don't be on my team she thought. Then Talia opened her mouth.

"Goddammit!" Taylor exclaimed out loud, without meaning to. She groaned and after a moment of indecision she buried her face in her hands. "Okay." She said, looking up at her team again. "Here's Talia. Everybody make her feel super welcome." She said without enthusiasm, and shook Talia's hand.

"Anyway, we've got to get matches for the rest of you guys. I heard that Angel is up for a tag match, her and one of her girls. If one of you guys want to tag with me, I'm sure we could ruin her day." She said, looking back and forth between Sarah and Tsumi, indicating that she was considering the two of them for it and not Talia.

"And another thing, man. Don't fuck around with the other teams. Just keep your head down and when you see them in the ring, I want you to beat some wholesale ass, a'right? That's it." She said, mostly thinking about Akashi. She'd seen the team lineups. Green and Purple had all high ranked girls and title holders, and that made Taylor uneasy. Moreover, she didn't want anyone causing trouble with Akashi, or Adrian, because she didn't want it coming back to her. The less she saw of those two the better.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 am

Tsumi blinked, it was like Taylor had not notice she had even ran off to change. She smirked as she liked how fast she moved in and out of the locker room. She missed everything else by running to the locker room but heard most of it through the door. She sighs as she looked at Taylor and listened to her try to pump up the team. She smiled as she soon looks around and soon slides into the ring and soon squats down and smirks.

“That’️s’️ right enough chit chat lets get this show on the road!”
With that said Tsumi starts stretching out a bit as she then turns towards Taylor hearing her mention a tag match with Angel. She smirks as she then starts stretching out. “You know, out of everyone here I think I’️m the only one no one really knows anything about me as a wrestler. My style and what not... Why not have me be your tag team partner, they might not think much of me and then when I get into the ring and then boom! We’️re ahead because of them not knowing much about how I wrestle.”

Tsumi said of course being confident in her own ability and the fact that she at first glance with her being all smiles most people would write Tsumi off as not that much of a threat. But Tsumi was quite deadly in the ring. “But you gotta know how I fight, right? So do you want me to show you or just tell you?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Well if anything Sarah had to admit that Taylor was fired up enough for the job. Personally Sarah was glad to dodge that bullet since she'd rather just do her own thing and have some fun. If there was anything that didn't look fun it was trying to lead this group. Of course Sarah knew that the other groups had quite a stacked lineup but Sarah wasn't too worried. The key was getting into a lot of matches more than anything. People aren't going to be too key on fighting you if they are scared of you. Of course Sarah wasn't out to be a punching bag for other teams so she'd have to find a balance.

Seeing the very tense atmosphere with Talia and Taylor Sarah felt her role again as being the middleman becoming more apparent. "Hey, nice to meet you Talia!" She tried to keep her mood up even in this atmosphere. "I'm Sarah and welcome to Team Blue." At the same time she was glad that Tsumi volunteered to take on the tag team with Taylor. Not that she didn't like her but she had to break some news.

"Yeah, actually got into a Table Match with Hibino from the Red Team." At least glad that it was a straight up kind of match so Taylor wouldn't have many issues with that. But her muscles could feel the incoming training already.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:52 am

Natasha took a deep breath after Taylor apologized, she would much rather forget about the whole thing and just get along with her if she could so she was pleased, even if Taylor didn't sound too sincere. She opened her mouth to suggest she check out her first match on the internet, but realizing she would likely just think less of her since it was a hentai match Natasha decided to just stay quiet for now. That was until Taylor began to speak without a filter again by insulting the woman Natasha looked to as her idol, Heather Sunderland.

"Yes I booked a match with Heather, though if you don't mind I'd rather you not insult her anymore. Heather Sunderland has been nothing but good to me since I joined the league Taylor, I don't know your problem with her but its likely best we don't speak of her anymore, I'd like to get along with you."

Her smile had for the first time disappeared from her face, Natasha crossing her arms below her breasts and staring at Taylor rather intently as the girl gave her little speech. She agreed with her which calmed Nat down quite a bit, letting out a deep breath she let the tension flow out of her body and resumed her cheerful state, another technique she had learned from her old martial arts teacher that made her feel like water. Plus seeing Tsumi prove her right about the locker room thing certainly helped to brighten her mood back to normal, giggling after seeing Taylor's reaction to the other new girl Talia, who looked interesting though she was a bit sad that they all didn't have blue hair anymore.

"Welcome Tsumi and Talia, you heard the boss, we need to kick some ass, sounds like fun."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:12 am

Just shoot me now, Taylor thought. Heather has a fan. The whole world was bat shit insane.

"That sounds good Sarah. We don't really have any big powerhouse types, so after that I think you're the girl for the job. I'll do my best to help you there. I'll be your training dummy, at least, so you girls don't have to get beat up before you even get a match."

Everyone seemed just a bit too friendly to Talia, and it bothered her enough to open her mouth. "Yeah, Talia's pretty bad ass, man. Sometime you guys should ask her about the time she went on a date with my boyfriend, and then when I was trying to show her around Friction and stuff, ya know, she wigged out on me and beat my ass right here in the gym. At the time, I had... two broken ribs, a couple fractured ones, and some other shit. I'll give you one guess about where she focused." She said, giving Talia a hard stare.

"But that doesn't matter, my whole job is to help you guys kick the shit out of the other teams, and that's what I'm gonna do. I think Talia, you've got the Kawaii matches covered, right? And the Tension ones, at least one, since you've done so well there already." Taylor said, poking at her phone without really accomplishing anything, she just needed her hands to be doing something to keep them from clenching into fists.

She sighed. She looked over her team. This wasn't going very well. She needed to stop being a spaz, and start being an adult. She hardly felt like an adult though, so it was hard.

"A'right, enough of this shit for now. Let's see what you guys' got, yeah?" She said, with a hesitant grin tugging at the corners of her mouth but waiting for the other girls. "One or two at once, or all four, just try to catch me. Just don't kill me, I'm no good to you dead. Pretend I'm a greased pig or something." She said, getting into a half crouch, one hand almost on the mat, relaxed but twitchy and ready to display her astonishing speed at any second.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:26 am

Despite Taylor's clear frustration with her arrival, the other girls seemed friendly enough and that made Talia comfortable. Taylor did shake her hand after all. Though the fiery blue head casually excluded her as a possible tag team partner, Talia didn't seem to notice. That would be a little much for the two. But it all went downhill when Taylor decided to summarize what had went down between the two. She looked away from Taylor as she explained the tension between them, not wanting to have to face her for it.

She wanted to defend herself, to explain the other factors involved at the time. Things like how Johnny and Taylor were actually split up then, how Taylor broke her phone and provoked her. But every way Talia went through that discussion in her head, she felt she was still in the wrong. No matter how she worded it, her argument would probably come out more whiny than anything else. That, and all it'd do is make things worse between Taylor and her. Then, as suddenly as she brought it up, Taylor dropped the topic and moved on. Talia looked back and nodded at her suggestion to cover both the Kawaii matches and the Tension ones.

But the things she added on to the end of her sentence, about how Talia had done so well in Tension made her frown. Even the naive Talia could tell Taylor was being sarcastic, and it made her uncomfortable having to be reminded of how unsuccessful she had been so far. It didn't help, either, that Taylor was playing around with her phone at the time. Whether or not she had intended that to be yet another insult to Talia was unclear, but all it did was remind the girl of how Taylor had broken her old phone. She crossed her arms and looked away. Maybe this was a really bad idea after all. She should've just joined Akashi's team like she originally had intended to.

When Taylor knelt down Talia didn't bother getting ready to chase her. She really wasn't in the mood to do anything like that. Not with Taylor, at least.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Sarah had no idea what the history was between Taylor and Talia and had a feeling if she really pushed that the answers wouldn't make this situation better. She got bits and pieces from what Taylor was saying, but the girl knew it couldn't be the whole story. But it was a surprise that Talia would join this team if she had a choice, Sarah would probably have just run to any other. It'd almost be like joining a team with Brittany on it and that thought alone made her shudder.

Giving Talia a little pat on the shoulder to try and keep her mood from plummeting any further than it already had. Sarah followed Taylor deciding to try and just get everyone moving rather than standing around in awkward conversation. "Well it's a tough image to work with, but I'll try." She tried to joke though ready to go herself. Hoping it wouldn't just be her chasing Taylor around, but if there was anything Sarah had confidence in it was her speed. If it was just a question of catching Taylor she might be able to pull it off. Either way she just broke off into a sprint when it seemed like she had Taylor's attention and wouldn't be leaping at her offguard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 am

Taylor didn't care about trying to impress her teammates. She only wanted to have fun, so when Sarah came at her, she was such a nice girl to not try to blindside her, Taylor dropped down to the mat to one side and scissored her legs around Sarah's leg, rolling to try to trip her up. She always liked the drop toehold, but it seemed too passive to her to use in a match.

She popped back up to her feet and circled off toward the ropes.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 am

Natasha stood back as the action got underway, letting the more experienced Sarah get things started though she was a little bit surprised she went with a straight forward charge. "Well thats one way to go." Nat thought to herself as she watched Taylor perform a drop toehold, a move she liked to utilize herself whenever she could in a match, though she usually combined it with other submissions afterward.

She stepped closer to the ropes as Taylor slipped away, arms out at her sides and crouched a bit low to try and cut off that route of escape. Closing in on her team leader Natasha would lunge forward once she got close enough, reaching out to grab her arm before bringing her right leg up for a swing kick aimed for her stomach.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next