Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 14 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 am

"Mmn.." Heather responded, nodding her head in the hud as Karina would hold her close with that one arm. Just seconds before, Heather was flipping out, but for some reason she felt as if Karina needed it, it was some sort of vibe that she felt at that moment. Hearing the girl's next words, Heather would break the hug, still smiling wide as she nodded her head at her. "You know it. Maybe next time we face off, I'll be champion. If it's after Avalanche, you can be sure of it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 14 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:28 pm

" Hah! " Karina let out and gave Heather a pat on the shoulder, resting back on the bed and lazying around, though she had recovered from her climax, she was in a sleepy mood, though that was going to change once she got her head back into the game, if Heather wanted a rematch, she was going to have one. " Champion huh? That's some dream. It'll be fun to knock you off it. Maybe sit on your face a third time! " She joked, sticking her tongue out at Heather.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Heather grinned as the girl patted her on the shoulder before she would lie back down on the bed, resting herself. Heather was fully into challenging Karina to a rematch seconds earlier, but with the talk that they just had, that notion had faded away. She would shake her head, lying back as well next to Karina before she said her next words, causing Heather to blush deep and quickly sit back up again. "D-don't be ridiculous! I wouldn't let that happen a third time s-so forget it!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:07 am

Karina didn't move away when Heather came to lay besides her, the rocker just staring up at the ceiling and wondering what to say next, but Heather's reaction not only surprised her, but also ased her. " Heh.. We'll see about that when the time comes, won't we? Champ? " She would actually say that last word quite honestly to Heather, like she believes that Heather could accomplish such a title.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Heather would stare at Karina as she said those words, blinking a few times before she would avert her look a bit, her face nearly a complete red. She would lie herself back down on her bed, beside Karina again before she would let out a long sigh. "That's right. Get used to calling me that. It'll be official soon." She would say, glancing over at Karina every other second nearly before she would stare up at the ceiling.

"So..I have one more order for you.......stay the night."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Karina laid comfortably on the bed, it was certainly soft and even after what she had just been through, she found herself relaxing. That was until Heather told her last order, making Karina tilt her head to the side to look at Heather, blinking a few times. " Eh? " She would blush faintly again, looking back up at the ceiling. " Well the bed is comfy.. Since it's a order, I can't really go against it.. So alright. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Heather would watch as Karina would blush a bit from what she was saying. Causing her to quickly look the opposite way, scooping up the covers and put it over her. "D-don't get the wrong idea alright?? I-It's not because I like your company here or anything like that it's only because I brought you here and I don't want to take the time to drive you back to your place alright?? So don't forget it.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

" Fine Fine. " Karina would say while waving her hand dismissively at Heather. " Whatever makes you sleep at night. Oh wait, that's me! " She joked, trying to make Heather blush from those words while she decided to get as comfortable as possible, staying the night was something Karina didn't imagine would happen, but part of her was a bit happy that she at least had some company, even if it was just for one night.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:00 pm

"Ah-egh...wh-whatever!" Heather let out, blushing a little deeper as she heard Karina's joking words, causing her to shuffle around in the bed a bit. "J-just..make yourself comfortable and..don't...try anything funny alright?..I'm sure you're as tired as I am.." Heather would let out, slowly closing her eyes as she lie there next to Karina.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Karina moved up so she could wiggle herself underneath the covers for more warmth, since she was still naked after all, rubbing her face with both hands and mumbled. " You're still the boss for the night, it's up to you to try anything funny. " Though, she wanted more warmth and shuffled to the side to press against Heather and let out a soft yawn. " I'm tired.. Yeah.. So share some heat.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next