» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 15 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:06 pm

"Hah..right...though..to be fair..that was my last order..As long as you obey that, you're free. I have no need to have you as my slave any more than that." Heather responded, acting as if she was just shrugging it off before she would feel Karina's naked body press up against her back, causing her to let out a little surprised yelp at first before she would hear the girl's words. "F-fine but that's all! I..think you have enough right there where you are!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II - Page 15 Empty Re: Beach Battle: Heather Sunderland vs Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Karina snickered evilly when she heard Heather's protest, causing her to brush her breasts up and down Heather's back to tease her a little before draping an arm around Heather's waist to pull close. " Relax, Heather. " She would nuzzle Heather's hair and breathe it in just to tease her. " You're so adorable though, I might wanna squeeze you a little! Or keep you between my breasts.. " She would tease, even bringing a hand down to brush over Heather's thigh before letting it remain there, slowly drifting off into slumber. " Thank you though... It's been a while since I've.. Had a good night's sleep.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:22 pm

"Haah?? I-I said th-that's all!" Heather let out as she felt Karina start to rub her breasts against her back, groaning a little as the girl would drape her arm around her waist and pull her close. "Egh...d-damnit Karina.." Heather said quietly, blushing even deeper as she nuzzled her hair like she did, saying her next words. "D-d-don't be ridiculous you-Ah!?" She let out before her hand brushed over her thigh, sending a shiver through her before she would hear Karina's next words, calming her down quite a bit before she let out a long sigh, letting the girl stay where she was.

"N..no problem...That's what friends are for right?" She would let out, a small smile appearing on her face before she would join Karina in drifting off to sleep.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15