Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 5:17 am

"Errrrrrr....." Haruko groaned when she squeezed her abs further, then gasped as she tugged up on her, coughing some. She didn't know how much more abuse to her abs she could take, but she knew she was close to her limit at least. She then blushed as she squeezed her neck, feeling her crotch press against the back of her neck. When Pussy did nothing else, she decided to try and take advantage this time, using her larger form to try and lift her up and flip her over onto her back, hoping she could muster the strength for it, if not, she would be at Pussy's mercy once again.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 5:23 am

Pussy's eyes widened as she felt Haruko start to move to stand up. Quickly she converted her scissors to a reverse figure four as she was hauled up. Haruko flipped as Pussy cinched the hug as tight as she could. With a thunderous slam the air went out of Pussy's body and she helplesskly released both her holds in the concussion of force but Haruko would have jolted her neck and tummy hard as she fell atop the older kitty.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 5:29 am

Haruko choked as she was squeezed tighter when she lifted Pussy up, then gasped as she's suddenly yanked with her, landing sprawled on her back, moaning in pain. The back of her head rested over Pussy's crotch, and the ref noticed that Pussy was on her back while her opponent was on her. Technically that counted as a pin! The ref began counting. "1!...."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 5:38 am

Pussy shook her head clearing the cobwebs out. It seemed Haruko's neck was still in a good position. She tried to bring her legs up aroun dit for a figure four as the ref counted "Two!" Then carefully she threw all her weight to one side to tip the girl off of her and bring her right shoulder up.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 6:11 am

Haruko blinked when she suddenly heard the referee count. It took her a second to realize what was going on, then she gasped when she realized she had Pussy pinned. She smiled gleefully when the ref hit two. Was it really over? Did she win?

Her hopes were suddenly crushed when she felt Pussy spring to life and was once again locked in a figure four headscissors. She started whimpering softly, wincing as she was forced to roll over onto her side, trying to get out of the girl's deathtrap that she called legs.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 6:17 am

Pussy's legs worked her prey's neck slowly, draining strength from the kitty ounce by ounce. The older wrestler placed her weaker hand on the back of Haruko's thigh as her other slipped around to the girl's bare belly stroking it lightly for a few seconds. Then it curled into a devastating cat claw digging into the young one's tender belly flesh.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 6:28 am

Haruko was now whimpering and quivering as Pussy was just toying with her now. She felt herself grow weaker with every squeeze, her face going red when she felt one hand on the back of her thigh. She could've reached up and grabbed her head, but she wasn't thinking about it at the time. She then felt her other hand slowly stroking over her belly, her belly instinctively sinking away from her hand. She felt like a fly trapped in a coccon of web now, woven from the smaller catgirl.

"P..please... d- EYAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

She wailed, squirming her body around as Pussy almost mercilessly dug a claw into her gut. Tears were starting to leak from her eyes now from the immense amount of pain she was in.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 6:42 am

Pussy grinned confidently. It seemed it was over. Haruko had lost all presence of mind from her claw attack. "Did you forget how to tap?" teased Pussy, "It's like this." She removed her claw and began spanking the tender belly of her opponent.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 07, 2008 6:51 am

"Ah! AHH! YAHH!!" She cried as Pussy slapped her sore stomach, but she thrashed her head left and right as a vehement 'no' despite the pain she was in.

"I.... I won't tap!" She declared to her, despite her stomach looking like someone painted it with smushed grapes, and now her stomach was starting to grow red from the slapping.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Pussy decided it would be best to pin such a tenacious opponent rather than continue to torture her, but she didn't intend to explain her intentions to her opponent. Without warning she pulled away from the young cat wrestler and rolled to her knees leaping to her feet to ascertain Haruko's condition after the further beating she had taken.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next