Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 08, 2008 12:05 am

Haruko was about to go back on her word, but then Pussy let go of her. She was a little surprised, but she took the time to roll over on her stomach. She clutched it tightly, starting to try and rise up on her knees. She yelped a little, forced to crumble down again, unable to even kneel upright now, coughing from the burning pain her stomach was in

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 12:39 am

Pussy nonchalantly lifted her foot and shoved the suffering kitty over onto her back. Then she started to perform a couple of foot stomps to the girl's bruised midsection.

--
If the stomps work Pussy will do a quick handstand into a knee drop on the kitty, as well moving for a full body pin.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 08, 2008 12:44 am

"AH!! AH-ha-HOW!!... s-STOP!!" She almost screamed at her as she continued to attack her midsection, almost rolling away from her after the knee, but then was forced back onto her back, trapped in the full body pin. "1!...."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 1:10 am

Pussy stared her opponent down as she grabbed for the girl's wrists. She moved to slip into a quick grapevine as well trying to make the pin certain to stick.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 GXChUKwHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 1BElGMIHaruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 08, 2008 1:16 am

Haruko whimpered as Pussy locked her legs in a painful hold, biting her bottom lip and blushing a little at the hold she was locked in. There was no chance she was going to kick out in the state she was in. "2!...3!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 3:15 am

Pussy removed herself from her opponent and stood so that the referee could announce her victory.

Then she quickly knelt down next to Haruko, once again smiling softly. "Was that your' first match? You were amazing." she answered offering to help the girl get to her feet and give her a shoulder to lean on.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 08, 2008 3:20 am

Haruko blinked at Pussy for a second. "A...Amazing? But... I barely did anything to you." She replied, sounding a bit confused. She took her hand however, yelping a bit as she was helped to her feet, but she knew she needed to get out of the ring, leaning on her shoulder afterwards and hunching over.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 3:23 am

"Not only did you block one of my quickest punches, you also held out for a very long time with that injured stomach. Speaking of which, I have an icy/hot belt back in my locker. It should fit you nicely." she explained starting to lead the girl out of the arena.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 08, 2008 3:35 am

"O...ok. Th-thank you... uhh.. miss?" She asked, not knowing her name.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 3:44 am

"Katie, Katie Willows" replied Pussy as the two left down the ramp.

--
Pussy wins by pin.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived) - Page 5 Empty Re: Haruko Hitamura vs Pussy Willows (archived)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5