Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear Empty [Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:20 am

Pinfall Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall only
Match Stipulations: Each Team Member will win the Number of Pendant pieces stated for Participation in the match

Natasha Loclear: Blue Barricudas [½ Pendant]

Brittany Luvve: Green Monkeys [½ Pendant]

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear Juvia_lockser__fantasia_artbook__by_ishthak-d5bt2q2.png

Natasha stood backstage behind the curtains waiting for the signal to make her grand entrance into the arena, the sounds of a restless crowd easy to hear as she waited impatiently for her music to start. This was going to be her first match in her new ring attire, a tight yellow bikini top with matching skirt worn over black shorts, along with white gloves and stockings with knee high black boots. As a final touch she had thrown on a white cloth sash wrapped around her waist, around her back to cross over her flat stomach and then finally tied around her neck in a bow. Her long blue hair worn loose around her shoulders and as usual seemed to shine under the lights.

While others might have cursed their rotten luck she couldn't believe how fortunate she was to be facing her second champion so soon in her AFW career, Natasha had already faced the Hentai Champion in Natalia, as well as a number one contender in Heather, but now she was about to get her first taste of the Entropy Champion Brittany Luvve. She had heard the girl was quite the tough opponent and that her favorite word described her quite well, bitch. Eager to see if the rumors were true Natasha was actually hoping they were, she loved to tease heels in her matches.

Finally her music began to play as the lights shut off in the arena, the beat starting off nice and slow with a waterfall falling over the entrance and little lights turning on all over the rafters making it seem like a star filled sky. Once the music hit its faster beat the waterfall split open allowing Natasha to skip out, waving to the crowd as she ran down to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans on the way down and then finally sliding inside the ring. The lights returned to normal and her music faded away, Natasha leaning against the far ropes as she waited eagerly for her opponent to come out.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:43 am

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear Vip912813kl2.jpg

Brittany was standing backstage stretching her limbs as she couldn't wait to dominate another bitch tonight and even though it was a pendant match she didn't care. Brittany knew she was going to win and that this Natasha girl was going to regret ever stepping into the ring with her. Brittany finished stretch and decided it was time to head to the ring. Brittany was wearign her standard snake skin outfit and Brittany carried the entropy title around her waist mainly just to show it off.

Brittany reached the arena entrance and her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8gA1ooxw0I:2zmaisgf]music[/url:2zmaisgf] began to play as Brittany stepped out into the arena to the boos of the crowd. Brittany flipped off the audience as she walked down to the ring while staring at NAtasha wit ha grin on her face "This is going to be easy." Brittany said as she slipped into the ring and handed the ref her belt "I hope your ready to beg for mercy tonight bitch." Brittany said before moving towards her corner to await the bell.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:34 am

Leaning on the ropes Natasha glanced about the arena, checking out the rather loud crowd as she waited for Brittany to emerge from the back. Her eyes snapped back to the entrance when the music began to play and the fans began to shout their jeers, smiling as she watched the rather cute Brittany make her way towards the ring. It was odd to think that such a cute girl like her could be the bitch everyone talked about, but when she saw her shooting the bird to everyone in the crowd her doubts vanished, Natasha snickering as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. Her eyes drifted down over the rather impressive curves of Brittany before stopping at the belt around her waist.

This was her first time actually seeing any of the AFW belts and in that moment she decided she wanted it for herself, this was no title match but if she could win this match it meant being one step closer. Tilting her head to the right Natasha figured it best to show this woman early that she wasn't going to be pushed around as easily as she seemed to think. "I'm glad you think so Brittany, the overconfident always lose the quickest. Too bad this isn't for the title or else I'd be leaving here with some gold." Natasha answered back as the bell sounded, grinning wide as she approached Brittany with her hands held up as if looking for a test of strength. If Brittany went for it Natasha would drop her hands and throw a snap kick at her gut instead.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:44 am

Brittany smiled as Natasha seemed to think he stood a chance against her in the ring and that she even deserved to go for her title "Don't kid yourself bitch. You'll never be good enough to go after my belt and tonight i'm going to prove why." Brittany said right before she heard the bell ring "Lets get your humiliation started bitch." Brittany said a she saw NAtasha move towards the center of the ring for a test of strength. "You think your scrawny ass can beat me in a test of strength."

Brittany moved towards Natasha with her hands raised but like her opponent she wasn't going to actually go for a lock-up and instead Brittany would try to kick Natasha in her stomach to ge things going.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 am

Natasha had the greatest confidence in herself and that wasn't going to change just because Brittany shouted a few insults her way, they would only drive her to work harder to beat this girl. "Keep up the talking, it will just make this all the more amusing for me when I beat you. By the way, how dare you call me scrawny?" Natasha said with a laugh as she met her in the middle of the ring, her little trick appearing to work when suddenly Brittany went for the exact same move as her. Their legs hit each other before either woman could land their kicks, Natasha jumping backward to make sure Brittany didn't have any other ideas for her.

"Well it seems your bitch nickname is well earned, not only do you say that every other word but it describes you perfectly." She said mocking the champion, slowly circling around the blond girl before she charged in. Leaping up Natasha aimed a drop kick right at the legs of Brittany to try and knock them out from under her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:27 am

Brittany grimaced in pain as her foot met Natasha but that didn't slow her down as she would step back and spit more insults at NAtasha "Your never going to beat me and thats a fact bitch." Brittany said before she would jump to the side to avoid NAtasha dropkick "Opps looks like you missed me bitch." Brittany would say before raising her foot up and trying to step on NAtasha's face before she could get up from her dropkick.

"Now how about you stay where you belong, being crushed beneath my heel." Brittany said with a laugh as she would try and grind her heel into Natasha's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:37 am

Natasha was caught off guard by the quickness of Brittany as she jumped out of the way of her drop kick, sending the blue haired girl falling flat on her back without anything but a sore back to show for it. She knew she had missed and didn't need any commentary from Brittany, though if the woman thought she was going to throw her off her game by insulting her she could keep dreaming. "Looks like I did, how about standing still and just taking your beating huh?"

Before she could get back to her feet she found the foot of Brittany shoved into her face, groaning between gritted teeth as the boot rubbed against the side of her face. Grabbing onto the foot with both hands Natasha pushed against it, trying to lift her leg off of her head long enough to slide out from under Brittany.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:07 am

Brittany grinned as she ground Natasha's face into the mat with her foot "Get used to it down there bitch because i promise you will be in this postition again by the end of the match." Brittany said before she felt Natasha grab ehr foot and try to move it "Did i say you could remove yourself from beneath my foot bitch? I don't think so." Brittany would say as she would try to put more pressure on Natasha's face so she wouldn't be able to break free "Mabye if you ask nicely i will remove my foot?" Brittany said tryign to see just how easy it would be to break Natasha's will.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 am

It was rare for Natasha to apply her strength in such a direct fashion but she was using every bit of it here as she pushed the woman's foot a couple inches up off of her face. The taunting from Brittany was only pushing her to fight harder, Natasha digging deep down to keep her boot back even as the champ pressed down with even more power, her heel moving ever closer back to the side of her head despite Natasha's efforts. While she wanted to tell Brittany to kindly go jump off a bridge and take her offer with her, she saved her breath and instead focused on giving the foot a sudden twist to the side for an ankle lock, looking to use this as a distraction so that she could kick right up into the sex of Brittany without her realizing her intentions.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 am

Brittany gritted her teeth as she was forced to put more energy into crushing Natasha's face than she would have liked "Stop fighting bitch and just accept your fate." Brittany said as she had this odd duel with Natasha. However, NAtasha soon broke the stalemate by twisting Brittany's ankle before kicking her right in the crotch causing Brittany to step back a few steps and fall to her knees in pain. "You fucking bitch, i'm going to kill you for that." Brittany screamed out as she rubbed her injured crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next