Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GreatForce V.S the broker

2 posters

Go down

GreatForce V.S the broker Empty GreatForce V.S the broker

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:03 am

GreatForce the demon was waiting back stage waiting for her fist debut match to begin it was so exiting as she wanted to how the new generation could handle to old one. "The broker huh sound liek a worth foe! GreatForce would think on how she was going to fight the foe as she knew little about her. As soon as she heard her song playing she got on stage and walk to the ring the crowed was cheered her as she would wait for The broker. So were my fight is she scared to fight a pro!?

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

GreatForce V.S the broker Empty Re: GreatForce V.S The Broker

Post by DarthMalice Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 am

As Great Force's entrance theme came to an end, there was a moment of silence before, quite suddenly. the lights cut out in the arena and The piano opening to The Broker's [url=http://youtu.be/5fZOoeHFG6s:1asjuijl]Theme[/url:1asjuijl] began. A series of sickening creepy green lights illuminated the ramp from below and the woman stepped forward. She wore an office blouse and skirt, stockings and boots. a black coat adorned her shoulders as she walked forward, straightening her tie. Her black fedora was pulled down over her face, green hair short and over her shoulders. She had golden, snake like eyes and fingerless leather gloves, which she tightened as she walked to the ring. The green light played havoc with shadows and depth perception, making her look like some kind of devil of shadows then a woman, her movements fluid and swift.

She stepped up the steel stairs, pulling herself up and over the top rope with a single leap. She chuckled as she stood next to the turnbuckle, snapping her fingers once with a loud crack. As she did, her music cut abruptly and the lights came back up. The Broker pulled her other hand from behind her, producing a microphone and smiling from ear to ear. Her eyes were half closed, even further accenting her snake-like appearance as she spoke in a sickeningly sweet and superior tone.
"Scared? Oooooh I'm not scared of you... but trust me... by the time I'm done with you you're gonna be scared of me."
she grinned even more, after all, she knew a lot more about what was going on here then Great Force did. For one, she was wearing a special pair of boots in the ring tonight. Under the heavy black leather were a pair of steel toe protectors. She also had her brass knuckles in her pocket, as well as a few other surprises. Under normal circumstances, if the ref even suspected that she were wearing the more dangerous footwear she'd have been Disqualified in a heartbeat. But the fat stack of cash that the ref had placed in her own locker about ten minutes ago made sure The Broker was in no danger of that. That was why they called her The Broker-she could get anything she wanted for the right price, even the refs in her pocket sometimes

She reached up with her free hand, holding her fedora as she moved around the side of the ring, still holding the mic up as she decided to go with the most obvious joke. Her opponent's weight.
"Nah, I just waited till the tremors died down before coming out here, ya know? Want to keep my balance. But don't worry Half-ton; If you're lucky I might leave you able to roll out of here by the time I'm done with you!"
She grinned wider, now much closer to Great Force then she had started, and she tossed the Mic back over her shoulder. The Broker had been counting seconds in her head, and knew exactly when the bell was about to ring. In a move so sudden it seemed choreographed, the moment the mic left her hand, two things happened- the bell rang, and the Broker whipped her leg out and around. She aimed high, the toe of her boot heading straight for the center of the sumo's thigh. As anyone who's ever run into a table could tell anyone, there was a rather noticeable cluster of nerves right there- and no matter how fat or muscled someone was an impact there, even a light one, hurt like hell.
Irene, The Broker, was doing anything but kicking light.

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

GreatForce V.S the broker Empty Re: GreatForce V.S the broker

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 am

GreatForce would take a look at broker laugh [color=#FF0000]"Oh hu hu ho look at little man and his little baby gun." When broker attacked Greatforce when the bell rang she act like it didn't hurt tho hit hurt like hell. GreatForce would soon deliver a kick to the leg and then a punch to the abs as way to fight back. If The broker stayed were she was GreatForce would put her into a bear hug.

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

GreatForce V.S the broker Empty Re: GreatForce V.S The Broker

Post by DarthMalice Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:07 am

Great Force had a lot of things going for her. Was she stronger than Irene? Yep. Heavier? Quite a bit. She probably had more endurance too. But there was no way on God's green Earth that a wrestler who specialized in sumo and was that physically towering was anywhere near as fast as The Broker. Even worse, the fact of the matter was that, at that weight class her body was like a walking telegraph of every move she planned to make. Admittedly, The Broker herself was a bit surprised that the kick hadn't toppled the not-so-jolly giant, but she wasn't about to let that distract her. So when the kick came at her she jumped to the side, smirking wide.
"I'm amazed you can even lift your leg that high! Did you shed a few pounds just to fight lil' old me?"

She smirked, seeing the punch coming. The Broker was still in mid jump, so the punch caught her square on- she let out a loud oof as she found herself draped over Great Force's fist, the wind knocked out of her. Her hat fell forward over her face as she hung there for a second, limp from the sheer shock of the blow. When Great Force pulled back, she staggered on her feet in place, still a bit stunned.

But as the Sumo closed in for a Bear Hug, The Broker's staggering stopped- it had been a lure of sorts, hoping to trick the lumbering idiot into thinking she was more injured then she actually was. Sure, the Sumo hit hard... But the Broker was no stranger to pain, and she would live through it.

At the very last moment, just as Great Force's arms were moving to close around her, The Broker suddenly dropped to the ground and rolled to the side, well out of reach of her now over- extended opponent. What's more, the fedora-wearing snake of a wrestler knew exactly what to do. She stopped on her back, legs curled up to her stomach, and grinned maliciously as she held the fedora in place with one hand.
"You should be more careful- you might hurt yourself!"
she suddenly lashed out with both feet, driving both of her steel toed boots right towards the same spot she had already kicked at the start of the match. After all, sumo or not the pain was bound to topple Great Force if she focused on that spot, and so she aimed to kick it with all her strength once again.

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 pm

GreatForce would quickly grab that kick as she move her hand in a blink of an eye. [color=#FF0000Really "Attacking me in the same place again of how cleaver." [/color] GreatForce would swing the broker around and through her to the turn buckle flowing up right after it a punch to the face. GreatForce moved like a bold of lightning to deliver the punch

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down